D-E-A-D.....

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

             SungGyu

 I was outside L’s car to get some fresh air when I saw Song Joong Ki. “Hey! What are you doing here?” I asked him as I walked towards him. “Oh I have a schedule but I had to use the bathroom so,” he said as he walked to the boys bathroom. “Hey! Wait!” I said as I grabbed his shoulder. “Come here and let’s talk for 5 minutes,” I said as I dragged him near L’s car. I took a glimpse at L and he was looking at his cell phone smiling. I’m guessing he’s playing Temple Run or something. “You got to make this quick because I’m busy,” Joong Ki said as he looked at his watch. “You don’t even have a watch,” I said as I rolled my eyes. “I was just telling you that I don’t have a lot of time, anyways what?” he asked as he raised his eyebrows. “Look, please don’t go on a date with ~~~~. People in the restaurant took a photo of you two and people are talking bad about ~~~~ and I don’t want her hurt,” I said as I showed him my phone with the picture. “Someone cares about her,” he said as he lightly punched my arm and made a love face.

 “Anyways if you want to protect her don’t go on dates in public,” I said as I walked to the bathroom to see if ~~~~ was out yet. “Alright,” he said as he followed me. As we got closer we heard some kind of noise and it sounded like a fight. Then I heard a familiar groan and screams. “~~~~,” I mumbled and ran to the bathroom. Joong Ki must have notice that it was ~~~~ was well and ran to the bathroom as well. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!!!” I yelled. There I saw ~~~~ bruised and covered with blood. "Answer me, what are you guys doing to her!?" Joong Ki yelled as well. The girls looked at each other hoping that one of them has a good excuse to why they beat her up. Then I saw ~~~~ lying there hopelessly. I walked towards her and helped her up. I hugged her tightly and apologized to her. “I should have stayed out the bathroom door while you were in the bathroom! Why didn't you call me? Forgive me ~~~~, I thought I could pertect you but I was wrong. Are you okay?"  I asked her. She nodded and gave me a big smile and I smiled back.

 “SungGyu ssi, take her to the hospital. I’ll take care of these girls,” Joong Ki said as he pulled his phone out. He dialed a number and it turned out that it was the police. I helped her to L’s car and sat next to her in the back of the car. “Hyung! Where’s ~- WHAT HAPPENED?” L yelled. “I’ll tell you later. Just drive to the nearest hospital” I ordered L and he did as I told him to. Then ~~~~ closed her eyes and I put her head on my lap. “Please be alright,” I thought to myself.

 We arrived at the hospital and the doctor took a glimpse at ~~~~ and his mouth fell open. He immediately grabbed a gurney. He took her to the emergency room and L and I waited outside walking back and forth. “Hyung tell me what happened,” L asked with a serious voice. I told him the whole story and his mouth fell open. “Hyung, if it wasn’t for you and Joong Ki she’ll be like seriously injured,” “I know, thank God that I followed you right,” I joked. L didn’t laugh at my joke so I continued to walk back and forth, praying to God to help her.

             L

 So SungGyu hyung helped her, what if he didn’t follow me. She could have been…. Dead. Who knows?? Omo….. What if those girls are the girl that killed JinJoo from the past? Wait but what did JinJoo do to make like the murder kill her? AH!!! SO CONFUSED! “L are you alright?” SungGyu hyung asked me. I nodded and started to think again. I took a seat and started to think about the past and what JinJoo might have done. Then the emergency door opened and I jumped out of my chair and ran to the doctor. His face didn’t look very happy, it looked like something bad happened. “I’m sorry guys, we did the best we could to help her but…. We failed, I’m very sorry,” the doctor said as he bowed at us 90 degrees and walked back to the emergency room. I looked at SungGyu hyung with disbelief but SungGyu hyung already broke down crying. “Hyung, let’s go. There is no point of crying, it’s not like she’ll come back to life if we cry,” I said as I grabbed SungGyu hyung’s hand and helped him up.

 The ride was full of tears and sadness. Then a song came up and it made us cry even harder, The Chaser by Infinite. “She loved this song, I even bought her this CD,” SungGyu hyung said as he started to wail. “Protect her, so she won’t forget me,” they sang. “WE TRIED TO PROTECT HER AND SHE…..” I yelled at the radio. I cried really hard and walked to our cabin and opened the door.

 DongWoo, Hoya, SungJong, WooHyun, SungYeol and Jieun gathered around us because we had red eyes. “Where’s ~~~~?” DongWoo asked. I gave him a death glare and walked up to my room I share with SungGyu hyung. “I shared room with ~~~~ and SungGyu hyung here….” I thought to myself as a tear rolled down my cheek. “THIS IS REALLY WRONG!!!” I yelled and threw my pillow in frustration.

             SungGyu

 I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. “Hyung, what happened to ~~~~? Is she still with Joong Ki ssi or something?” Hoya asked me. “She… She passed away,” I told them as I started to cry. “ Yeah right! Is this like a hidden cam or something? Because if it is I’m not falling for it,” Hoya said as he started to poke me. I opened my eyes and gave him a glare and he looked at me with a “REALLY?” face. “Wh-what happened?” SungYeol asked me. I told them the story and they all started to cry. “I guess the history really did repeat,” I blurted out.

 

The History

 JinJoo and MyungGool was the school’s #1 couple. Even if there was the Japanese invasion thingy going on the rich families could go to school. Everyone was jealous of JinJoo and MyungGool, especially SungJyeol. SungJyeol was really jealous because he fell in love with JinJoo. JinJoo was really pretty and she was nice as well. Even night he’ll fall asleep thinking of JinJoo. When JinJoo and SungJyeol took a picture together for fun SungJyeol thought that God blessed him. To SungJyeol JinJoo was his everything.  He was really upset to find out that JinJoo was found dead on the day of her wedding.

 So SungJyeol made a song “Be Mine” and sang it everyday thinking about JinJoo.