Things I didn't really know.

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

"Uh.. SungGyu oppa. Can I ask you a question?" I asked SungGyu. I try to avoid people's eyes when I ask them something. "I will if you look up." SungGyu said. I slowly looked up and SungGyu looked really close to me. He was a few inch away and I let out a shirk. "You know. If you loose weight I think your going to be gorgeous!" SungGyu said as he put his back back at the chair and drank his coffee. "What? Let me see." SungYeol said as he did the same thing to me. "Yeah!  I see it!" SungYeol said as he slapped lightly at SungJong. "What? Can I see?" SungJong said as he did what the other Sung's did. "I.. Don't see it." SungJong said. "It's because you think you are prettier than girl groups from Korea." SungGyu said as he rolled his eyes. "So what's the question?" SungGyu asked as he focused back at me.

 My face got red because I never knew that I'll ever talk to Infinite in my life. "Well.. Um. Why" "Hey! Is your cheeks getting red?" SungYeol pointed out. SungGyu gave him the stare and SungYeol closed his mouth. "Sorry. Can you say your question again?" SungGyu asked politely. "Well. I was wondering why SungJong calls you hyung." I asked. "Well.. I am the leader. That's why. " SungGyu said with a smile. "Oh right.. I forgot about that." I thought to my self. I drank my orange juice and my eyes started looking around the cafe. "Hey. ~~~~~ah."SungGyu said. I choked on my orange juice. I never knew he knew my name. "Are you alright?" SungGyu asked with as he started to panic a little. "Yeah. I was just surprise that you know my name." I told SungGyu as I tried to stop myself from coughing.

 "We went to the same Elementary school, Middle school and High school!" SungGyu said with a of course face. "I remember you and L were like best friends! What happened?" SungGyu asked with a curious face. "Well... We were best friends. Back than I was skinny and as MyungSoo got popular he changed his name to L and joined Infinite. I guess I got really upset with loosing my best friend I started to release my stress by eating food. Now I'm like this." I told SungGyu with a little smile. "Oh.. I'm sorry." SungGyu said. "This is a shocking confession but when I was in Elementary school I liked you alot." SungGyu said as his face started to turn red. "WHAT HYUNG!!!" SungJong and SungYeol yelled . I again choked on my orange juice. "I know. Was it obvious that I used to like you?" SungGyu said avoiding my eyes. I smiled and replied " I will if you look up." SungGyu laughed and looked up.

 " No it wasn't." I answered. "You do know that alot of Infinite like you When we were in elementary school." SungGyu said a. "But they don't anymore because I'm fat." I said with a sad eye. "It's not that. They think that you went to another school and you have the same name as her." SungGyu said. "Did L use to like me when I was little?" I asked SungGyu. "He did. But after he joined our group I guess he started to turn bad. I'm sorry."SungGyu said. "It's okay. I'll just loose weight and maybe L well remember me and turn good." I said with a cheerful voice. "Do you want me to help you?" SungGyu asked. "I think you are going a bit too far." Jinny said. I forgot that Jinny was next to me. "How am I going too far?" SungGyu asked as he turned his body to Jinny. " She's going to marry someone. I think you should back off." Jinny said as she turned her body to SungGyu

 "Guys calm down!" I said trying to stop them fighting. "Come on ~~~~~~ah! Let's go back to the gym." Jinny said as she grabbed my hand. "Thank you so much for everything and thank you so much for the coffee!" I quickly said as I got dragged out of the cafe. "Come on ~~~~ah! Remember! You are marrying L NOT SungGyu!" Jinny said "Alright. Let's go back to the Gym." I said as we went in the Gym.  

 "Alright. Let's start with warming up." Jinny said as she handed me a sheet. "50 jumping jacks, 10 minutes of walking in place, 10 second of butterfly stretch." The paper said. "Here? Where everyone is?" I asked Jinny. "Yeah. We don't have a private room and we can't do it at your house. You guys are at the highest floor." Jinny said. "We can let you use a room that we normally use." SungGyu said. Jinny and I turned around to see SungGyu, SungJong and SungYeol. "You can?" I asked SungGyu. "Of course! Follow me!" SungGyu said as he lead to a room. "Why are you being so nice to her?" Jinny asked SungGyu. "She's going to be a future bride of my BFF! Don't you think I should be nice to her?" SungGyu asked as he gave Jinny the stare. Jinny looked away from the stare and went in the room. 

  There was a man there. "Wait. I think we are in the wrong room!" I told SungGyu. "Nope. I hired you a trainer." SungGyu said as he closed the door. "What am I doing here than?" Jinny said frustrated. "Work out with me!" I said looking at Jinny. "Haha Alright!" Jinny said as she crumpled up her paper. " Excuse me for asking this. But I need this because I am a trainer. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?" The trainer asked. "I'm 70kg and I'm 160cm tall." I told the trainer. He nodded and we started to work out.

  I thought that I was going to pass out after 10 minute of walking in place. Jinny was just normal and didn't sweat a bit but I was sweating like crazy. The trainer lead us a professional tools for working out that I didn't see out there. A hour past and our class was done. "Remember to list what you eat! No junk food!" The trainer said as I nodded my head. I took a shower with Jinny and I went to the weight machine. I was still 70kg. "It's alright. You are going to be skinny when we are going to be Juniors!" Jinny said as she smiled. "It takes that long?" I said. I tried my best not to freak out. "No. But like we still need to exercise and such. We eat meat and we gain." Jinny said with a face that she's been through this.