Break up?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 "Here is the Latte and Orange juice." The lady said as she handed us our beverage. "Oppa! The view of Hongdae right now is so pretty!" I said as I looked out the window. "It is... But not as pretty as you!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. "OPPA!" I said as I started to blush. I heard a bell ring and the door opened. I saw familiar faces. "Wait.. Is that WooHyun? Is that Hoya? IS THAT INFINITE?" I thought as I looked at them. "Oppa! Aren't they Infinite?" I asked as I pointed at them. 

 "HYUNG!" SungJong said as he ran to SungGyu oppa. "What are you guys doing here? Are you guys having a date??" SungYeol said as he started to wiggle his eyebrows. "I want to sit next to ~~~~!" Hoya said as he grabbed a seat next to you. "Yah!!! BACK OFF!" SungGyu said as he gave Hoya a glare.

 "Al-Alright Hy-Hyung I'll back off!" Hoya said as he slowly stood up. Then SungGyu oppa looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I didn't notice that Infinite was watching every move we make. "Guy's lets get a table for 8." I said as I stood up. We called the waitress and she moved our spot.

 "Hyung!! Who's buying this?" SungJong asked as he looked at the menu. "You are because you mentioned it!" SungGyu oppa said as me smiled. "Hyung! I don't have money! T^T" SungJong said as he showed him his wallet. He only had 10 thousand won. "SungJong ah! Be a good boy and I'll give you allowance!" I said as I smiled at him. "REALLY!" SungJong said as he brighten his face. "Yep!" I said as I smiled.

 "~~~~! No I'll do it!" SungGyu oppa said as he looked at me. "Why? I mean like I should get close to the other Infinite member." I said as I looked at him and then L." SungJong ah! Here you go!" SungGyu oppa said  as he grabbed some of his money. "Oooh~! SungGyu oppa is opening his wallet for ~~~~!" DongWoo said as he cooed. "Why he doesn't usually open his wallet?" I asked a bit confused. "Shut up!" SungGyu oppa said as he looked at DongWoo. DongWoo shut up.

 "So what do you guys want to drink?" I said as I broke the silence. "I know... WE SHOULD ORDER FOOD!" SungYeol said as he grabbed the menu. "Hyung! I want Latte,Waffle,Toast, some ice cream." SungYeol said as he passed his menu to Hoya, who was next to him. "I want the same as SungYeol." Hoya said as he passed the menu not even taking a glance at it. "Share!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. 

  "Let's order 2 of each and we can share! Except for our beverage." I suggested. "~~~~ noona has the best ideas!" SungJong said. "No-Noona?" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows. "Noona.. Why?" SungJong said as he looked at me with a curious face. "I just sound old whenever someone calls me noona." I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.

 "How are you guys?" L said randomly. Shoot I forgot, I'm L's future bride! "We are good, getting along pretty well." I said as I nervously took another sip of orange juice. "~~~~ ah... Do you like SungGyu??" L asked as he gave me a stare that made me a nervous. "Well.." I said." Drop it Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket I like it like it like it" My phone rang. "Oh sorry I have to take this." I said as I excused myself. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jieun.

"Jieun ah!" I said as I answered my call. "~~~~ ah!! It's a emergency! Come to my house!" Jieun said with a nervous voice. I ended the call and ran to get my handbag. "Are you going somewhere?" SungGyu oppa asked as he stood up. "I have a emergency I have to go." I said as I ran out the cafe. "~~~~ ah!" I heard a voice behind me. It was SungGyu oppa. I ran down the stair's and suddenly felt like Cinderella.

She was running down the stair's after the dance with the prince. She have to go home before midnight. Although the prince knew me and it was a emergency.

"Jieun ah! What's wrong?" I asked as I looked at Jieun. Her eyes were puffy. "I-I was on twitter when.." Jieun said as she pointed at the laptop. "I hate WooHyun oppa! I'm too good for him. He's too ugly for me, sometimes I regret saying yes to WooHyun oppa." A post said. It had Jieun's name on the post. "Jieun ah? Did you write this?" I asked as I looked at Jieun with my shocked face. "Read the comment!" Jieun said as she broke into tears. 

I scrolled down and there was a comment from WooHyun. "Oh no.. This is not good." I thought to myself. "Jieun ah... I'll just text you." The comment said. "Then what happened?" I asked Jieun as I hugged her. "He... He broke up with me. I swear I didn't write this!" Jieun said as she started to pour her tears out. "I know how much you love WooHyun. This wasn't you, someone hacked into your account." I said as I comforted her. "But who?" Jieun asked as she stopped crying.

"I know who..." I said as I turned my hand into a fist. "Jieun ah. Let's go to the gym and release our stress." I said as I grabbed my handbag. "Like this?" Jieun said as she looked at herself. She looked like those girl that got her heartbroken from her first boyfriend and haven't washed up for a week. "Just wash up and we'll go." I said as I opened the bathroom door.

"~~~~ ah.. Where are you? What was the emergency about?" SungGyu oppa texted me. "Oppa! Bring WooHyun oppa to the gym." I replied. "Alright see you in like 20 minutes." SungGyu oppa texted back.

-----

We arrived at the gym 20 minutes later than we were suppose to. I saw WooHyun and SungGyu oppa sitting in the middle of the fitness room. I pushed Jieun in the room and SungGyu oppa ran out. I closed the door and locked the door . "I hope this works." I said as I crossed my fingers. "Me too!" SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a High five.

WooHyun

"What the heck!" I said as I saw SungGyu hyung running outside. Then I heard a click. It was the sound of a door being locked. To make the matter worst I was stuck with the girl that hate's me. "Hi oppa." Jieun said quietly. "I don't want to talk to you go away." I said as I shooed her. "OPPA IT WASN'T ME!! I LOVE YOU!" Jieun said as she yelled. I was a bit scared when she yelled. "Stop playing innocent on me. If you loved me why would you write a post that says I hate WooHyun oppa and regret saying yes to me." I said as I stood up. 

"HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!" I banged on the door.

 

 

-------
sorry for the really boring chapter