Ch 16

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!

Chapter Sixteen

 

Se Hun's POV)

 

I do as _____ say and return to the room. On the bed,

'What is she doing exactly?'

My head is burning and can't think of anything. What I know is, I want to apart them.

The glass of water in my hand is dropped and so is the pack of medicine.

 

I go to ______ and, grab her hand and pull her to me.

"What are you doing? He is sick?"

"What? It was an accident."

"Accident? Huh? Do you like Kyung Soo hyung? Then, I will leave. So you two can do whatever you want!" I said and left her.

I am totally mad! I don't know why. But I don't want to see her kissing with another guy.

Then what about me? When I kissed her, did she think it was an accident too?

Ofcox not!!! She can't think of it as accident.

Then I know one thing. Yes! Se Hun, you liked her.

But she said, accident. When I calm down, that sence really seemed like an accident. Her position is not perfect for kissing. 'Oh Se-Hun!! What exactly are you thinking?!'

'So, I am wrong. She was shouted by me for nothing. GOD!'

Next thing I know is I am running. Running to D.O's house.

--------------------

 

Seo Hyun's POV)

"Unnie. Do you know who is D.O? And that girl, called _______. Hurry and tell me!"

I am talking Tiffany on the phone.

"_____? Why? She is friend of Se Hun! D.O. I know but not very much."

"They are going to D.O's house now. Does Se Hun oppa like her?"

I kept asking question to Tiffany. I am mad that I can't do anything but watch Se Hun goes with another girl.

"Seo Hyun-ah! Calm down. How can I know all? It's his privacy anyway."

"I'm going to crazy. Unnie. Help me. What should I do now? I trust my sixth sense! They are warning me that something is wrong with Se Hun Oppa. But I am frustrated that I don't know what is that!"

"Ok! Seo Hyun-ah! Just calm down tonight! I'll ask and tell you everything tomorrow. Come to our school at breaktime. Get it?"

Tiffany seemed a bit angry. But she didn't show that may be cause she really knows me well that I like Se Hun very much!

"Ne! Sorry for that! I lose my control. Annyeong unnie."

"Don't worry. I understand you. Ok! Bye!"

-----------------------

 

@ D.O's home...

Your POV)

 

After Se Hun left! I am really speechless. I loved him very much and he say what? I can do anything to D.O Oppa. Why does he look down on me? How can he think that I am that kind of girl.

I'm sitting on the floor in the D.O's room, crying.

D.O gets up from the bed and

"He misunderstood! We can explain him later, right? Please don't cry."

D.O said. He is very sick and he's now telling me to stop crying. If Se Hun Oppa understands me like that, how will it be good?!!

"Oppa! I'm ok! Just lying on the bed."

I stand up and help him lying on his bed. He's now sweating very much. I've to change clothes of him.

But how? I don't dare! Se Hun's dropping the water glass and I have to clean the mess.

And I'm very very lucky, even the glass piece wants to harm me. I got cut by this. But D.O can't see it because, only my back can be seen from his side.

Then suddenly, someone rush into the house, I can hear the running.

I got shock and looked at D.O. But he seemed asleep.

 

Then someone back-hug me.

"I did wrong. I- I am sorry."

That voice is of Se Hun.

"______-ah! Mianhae! I shoudn't say those stupid words to you. But you know, at that moment, I am competely out of my mind. Seeing you with another guy. I-I don't know why too. But running the way to there, I found my answer."

Then he release me from his embrace. He turn my body to face him.

"Do you want to know my answer?"

'God!! Answer. What should I answer? Yes or No?'

"I don't know."

"Why? Just say, yes or no." Se Hun is smiling.

'What to do???? My Heart is beating so fast. We are so close. I can't move my eyes from his eyes. MAMA help me!'

"Won't you answer me? So,...."

Se Hun's face is closer to me. I still don't know what to do.

"Wait!" I pushed him a little.

"D.O Oppa! He has to drink medicine and can you change his clothes? He is sweating."

'Thank God! That I got an excuse!'

"Ok!" Se Hun smiles alone and I heard him mumbled.

"She is smarter than I thought!"

 

Then, I get out of the room to let Se hun change D.O's clothes. Then, I went in the room with medicine.

"_____-ah! Your hand? What's that?"

"Nothing."

Se Hun see the blood at my finger, cox of the glass pieces.

"It's because of me, right? Sorry."

As he is not stupid, he know it's due to his glass pieces very soon.

"It's ok! Just a small cut!"

"I only hurt you."

"No! It's not like that. That's only because of my carelessness!"

"No! If I don't drop this glass, you won't get hurt!"

"No! If I wasn't on the D.O's bed, you won't drop the glass."

I thought I win at that moment, cause Se Hun stops arguing and just dazing at me for 2 minutes.

"Yes! It's because of you! You make me fall for you. Because I loved you."

'What is he telling?'  I thought!

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Short chapter... =)

Hope you guys enjoy this~ Please comment ~~~~ ^_^

Leader Maknae's moment! <3 <3 <3

2 L E A D E R S M O M E N T ! ! <3 I T !

pLEAsE cOMmEnT & SUbrIcE !!