Annoying brothers

With Great Genes Comes Popularity...

“Baby girl~” Both of the twins cooed.

“Stop right there!” Jaena raised her hands in front of her to prevent the twins from getting near her.

“Don’t you miss us? We haven’t seen you the whole day.” Jihoon said, stretching his arms wide, ready to hug Jaena.

“Don’t you dare hug me!” Jaena exclaimed glaring at Jihoon.

“Come on baby girl, at least congratulate your oppas with a hug.” Jiyoon said opening his arms and taking another step near the girl who is close to freaking out. The last thing she need now is a hug from these smelly and dirty soccer players.

“FREEZE, DOPPELGANGER!” She glared at both of them but no use. They are still approaching her with that familiar evil grin on their faces, grins which imply that they are up for something mischievous.

“I swear, I am going to tell eomma!” She screamed in frustration. She knows that the twins’ weakness is their eomma. Not surprisingly, they stopped.

“You know how to play your cards, baby girl.” Jihoon laughed.

“But I think, eomma will not mind it since we just want to hug our little sister after winning the competition, right Jihoon?” Jiyoon grinned.

“Right.” Jihoon replied. Jaena closed her eyes when her twin brothers are about to engulf her in a hug when suddenly…

PAK! PAK!

She opened her eyes and saw her brothers rubbing their heads while wincing, a model-like girl is standing behind them with a roll of newspaper in her hand.

“Aaaw!!!! Jieun noona, you didn’t have to do that!” Jihoon whined.

“Eonni~!” Jaena ran beside her older cousin and stuck her tongue out to her brothers.

“Why not? You are making fun of your sister again! Wait until I tell Uncle Hyuk and Aunt Hannah about this.” The nineteen year old girl snapped at the boys.

“We just want to hug our baby girl!” Jiyoon explained still rubbing his head.

“Hug her after you have freshened up! You guys looks like a mess!” Jieun reprimanded.

“Why are you here anyway? You should be at the College Department!” Jihoon told her.

“I heard the news that your team won. I have a 30 minutes break so I decided to come here and congratulate you.” Jieun explained with a shrug.

“You came to congratulate us but ended up hitting us with that newspaper.” Jiyoon mumbled.

“The situation calls for it. Anyway, congratulations to both of you.” Jieun said and checked her watch. “I need to go now. I’ll be late for my next class.”

“Eonni~ they are going to hug me when you leave!” Jaena whined.

“They won’t or else we will tell your eomma about them flirting around during school hours.”

“We are not!” The twins defended.

“Oh, really??” Jieun squinted.

“Fine! But noona, since you congratulated us, mind to give us a hug?” Jihoon grinned and opened his arms.

“Yuck! I am going now. Bye!” Jieun walked briskly not minding her stilettos.

Jaena glared at her brothers again after her eonni left.

“Sorry to scare you baby girl, oppa was just joking.” Jihoon explained.

“Will you guys quit calling me baby girl? I am already 13 years old for crying out loud!” Jaena exclaimed.

“You are still our baby girl.” Jiyoon smiled warmly at her. Jaena just pouted.

“Cute!” The twins said before pinching her cheeks.

“AAAWW!” Jaena complained.

“Wait for us at the cafeteria baby girl, we will be quick.” Jihoon told her.

“No. I will wait for you here. Eomma said that I should bring you guys home early.” Jaena insisted.

“We will definitely go home early today, baby girl.” Jiyoon assured their younger sister.

“No. If I leave you guys here, I am pretty sure you will get occupied in any way possible. I’ll wait.”

Jihoon and Jiyoon decided to lay it off. With the 13 years of living with this sister of them they learned that if she is already decided, no one can change that. Her stubbornness is on second place, just second though because their eomma will forever be unmoved in the first place.

“You go first, I’ll stay with her.” Jiyoon told Jihoon.

“No. You oppas go, I will stay here.” Jaena told them.

“You have already proven your level of stubbornness baby girl, but sorry, oppas can’t leave you alone. There are a lot of guys here.” Jihoon explained pointing at the number of boys coming in and out of the showering room.

“Oh wait! That is Seunghyun, right?” Jiyoon said pointing at the tall boy who was just coming out of the shower room.

“Seunghyun!” Jihoon shouted and Jaena grimaced at the sight of her classmate.

“Oh! Hyung!” The boy ran to their direction. Jung Seunghyun. If Lee Jiyoon and Lee Jihoon took over the female population in the High School department, this guy is in charge of making all girls in middle school crazy with his physique, serious façade and athletic personality. A typical Jung and son of Jung Yunho, no questions asked.

“Congratulations, I heard your team won the basketball championships.” Jiyoon greeted him.

“Oh yeah, thanks. Congratulations for winning the soccer game too.” Seunghyun replied.

“Can you please look after Jaena for us? For about 10 minutes? We will just have a quick shower inside.”

Seunghyun glanced at Jaena and shrugged his shoulders. It wouldn’t hurt taking care of this stubborn girl even for just a while. He won’t mind it either.

“Sure.” He nodded to the twins and leaned his back on the wall beside Jaena.

“Pft.” The girl moved away a bit with a frown. As much as she loves the Jung family, she hated this one particular member because of his guts.

The twins exchanged knowing glances, there is just something between this two. They will definitely ask Nikka later. With a smirk, they walk away arms in each other’s shoulders.

“Wanna play cupid?” Jiyoon wiggled his eyebrows and asked his brother.

“I am so going to tell this to mom! I can imagine her being so ecstatic about this.” Jihoon grinned. “and appa…”

“Will freak out!!” Both of them exclaimed. Knowing their father, he might faint if they tell him that there is this spark between his princess and the younger Jung at their young age.

“Cause baby there’s a FIREWORK!!~~~” The twins sang with their perfect accent getting the attention of the people around them. Almost all of them thought that they are just too happy because they won the championship match except for Jaena who thought that her twin brothers has gone insane. While in the twins’ mind, they are just thinking about how their baby sister is already turning to a young lady.