Mother's thoughts...

With Great Genes Comes Popularity...

“I’m really curious about how their relation are really going.” Hannah spoke to her friends.

She was now waiting for Hyunjae at his pre-school along with Nayoung, Gayeon, Suyeon, and Younghee that was also waiting for their kids.

“Are you trying to play matchmaker again?” Suyeon asked her.

“No.” Hannah said casually.

“Then, why are you being nosy about this?” Younghee asked the obvious.

Hannah just shrugged. “Its just frustrating sometimes seeing the two of them bickering but actually there is something between those two.” She explained.

“Just let them be. They will eventually realize their feelings for each other.” Nayoung said to her sister-in-law a.k.a best friend.

“Yeah, like all of us.” Gayeon said, earning chuckles from her friends. But that was true after all.

“Its just I like Seunghyun personally for Jaena. He’s a great guy. And I know his parents. So I will have no worry about my daughter that way.” She told her friends.

They just nodded in understanding.

Seunghyun was really a good catch.

Who wouldn’t want a handsome, smart, athletic, responsible, and considerate boy for their daughter? Especially with parents like Seunghyun have.

What’s more to ask?

“But kids nowadays doesn’t like being pushed. They will runaway further if you forced them to something. Let them find their own way.” Younghee advice her.

Hannah just nod.

“But I will have to talk to Keiko about this. We definitely have to do something about this thing.” She insisted.

The others just shrugged.

They know better than to argue with Hannah when she’s already determine about something. They know, they couldn’t do anything about it.

“Oh, how is Yoonhee?” Hannah suddenly asked Nayoung about her cousin, she remembered that the women recently having mood swings and a bit pale. Hannah had been suspecting her pregnant.

Nayoung smiled. “She’s positive. But she didn’t know how to tell him.” Nayoung told her, remembering how Yoonhee was happy but also frightened to tell her husband about the news.

“Kyu doesn’t want to have anymore?” Hannah asked her again.

Nayoung shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“How many weeks?” Gayeon chimed in.

“She didn’t know yet. She haven’t gone to the doctor yet.” Nayoung answered.

“Who’s sick?” Yoomi suddenly asked out of nowhere.

“No one is sick.” Hannah said to her.

“Oh.. then, why are you talking about going to a doctor?” Yoomi asked again.

“We’re talking about Yoonhee. She’s positive.” Suyeon told her.

“Really?” Yoomi asked, happy for her friend.

The others nod in unison.

“Then, why are you all gloomy?” Yoomi asked, confused.

“She haven’t told Kyu about the news. And she didn’t know how to tell him.” Younghee explained to her.

“Ahh~~. But I’m sure that maknae wouldn’t mind at all.”Yoomi said.

They all raised their eyebrows at her.

“Yoonhee has him right where she wanted him to be.” Yoomi told them.

They all just grinned. Knowing what she means.

That maknae was really head over heels for his wife even until now.


Just a short update...

I'll try to update again next week :)