Like Old Times...

With Great Genes Comes Popularity...

“I wonder how Younghee could keep up with this guy.” Eunhyuk said, nudging at Jinyoung that was sitting beside him.

They were now just chatting while eating on their table.

Jinyoung had already ordered one of his workers to clean the ‘mess’ earlier.

“Yah! What do you mean?” Jinyoung glared at him.

The ladies gigled.

“Did he even ever buy you anything? At least for your anniversary or birthday?” Eunhuk asked Younghee.

“Jinyoung always gave me present on our anniversary or my birthday if that what you mean.” Younghee said.

“Really?” Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Heechul asked in disbelieve.

Younghee just nod. Jinyoung just smirked at the three.

“Did he only buys you flower on that day?” Donghae asked her again.

Younghee nod. “Thats one of it.” She said.

“One of it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ne, he usually will by me some jewelry as well or something I like.” She said.

“Woah.... did someone hit you in the head or something?” Donghae asked Jinyoung, looking at him amused.

“Yah! What are you taking me for? I’m not that thrift! At least not to my family.” Jinyoung said.

They all laughed at Donghae’s comment.

Hannah nodded, remembering he had told her once that he won’t mad or be a thrift to the ones he loves.

“Yah! Can’t you consider me as a family than? I’ve been best friends with you for half of your life! But you are still being thrift to me.” Donghae said.

“I consider Hannah as my family then.” Jinyoung said.

“I never take money from her.” He continued to explain.

“Yeah, but you take it from me!” Hyukjae snapped at him.

The ladies just laugh again at his comment. Well, it was true after all.

“Well, business is business.” Jinyoung only said, ending their little arguement.

“I heard that the twins won again.” Junsu commented after a couple seconds of silence, chewing on his food.

 “Yup!” Hyukjae said, proudly.

“I guess the others will also play their best.” Hannah said, indicating on her fourth child’s junior soccer team with his friends.

The boys, in the name of Hanjin, Minsoo, Taejun, Kyungkyu, and Junmyeon, had been getting lesson and couching from Junsu along with some other kids for the Region Junior Soccer match this year.

“Of course! What are you taking me for?” Junsu scoffed at his best friend’s wife.

“Okay, okay.. No need to feel offensive.” Hannah said, raising her hand, to stop the argument. She knows what will happened if she didn’t stop now. And being the sensible one that she is, she always follows her mind.

“Soo, when could I continue the MT with the boys if they are busy practicing soccer all the time?” Heechul asked them.

Hannah, Yejin, Yoonhee, Gayeon and Keiko looked at each other, then they turned to face Heechul.

“NO!” They exclaimed in unison, gaining all of their childs attention.

“Don’t mind your mothers kids. Just continue to eat.” Jinyoung motioned for the kids to get back with their own talk.

Heechul looked at the five in confusion.

“Why?” he asked.

The five looked at each other, then looked at Hannah for the explanation. They all knew that Heechul couldn’t argue with his self-appointed sister.

Hannah understand the signal, as she heaved a sigh.

As much as she loves and didn’t want to disappoint her other oppa, in the name of Kim Heechul, she also didn’t want her son to act like him one day, although she was never against of her children on becoming an artist like their father.

And finding her son wearing a wig and a dress in their house was not one of the scene she really wanted to watch one day, if her son become an artist.

Her heart won’t be strong enough to handle it, she thought.

“Well…you see oppa. Umm… its not that I don’t appreciate your kindness on giving some of your knowledge to my son, but…I may not be strong enough to endure seeing my son in a wig and a dress walking around the house, moreover around tv broadcasting.” Hannah explained to him.

“Shishh… that’s what they called as the real entertainer. Don’t you know?” Heechul asked her.

Hannah just shook her head.

“But, if he had to be like that to be a real ‘entertainer’” Hannah said, making an air quote with her finger on the last word.

“Then I’ll better choose my son not to be an artist.” She finished, gaining some giggle from her friend.

“Yeah, I even felt really shocked when you said you were going to get married.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Yah!” Heechul scolded him.

“I thought no one would ever want to settle down with someone like you.” The maknae continued.

“Moreover, I thought you would never settle down with that behavior of yours.” Kyuhyun added.

“Aish! Just be grateful that the kids are here. So, I couldn’t kill you!” Heechul hissed.

“Hyung!” “Oppa!” “Hee!” Leeteuk, Junsu, Yoochun, Siwon, Hyukjae, Hannah, scolded him, while covering their son’s or daughter’s ears.

“Some hyung you are.” Changmin shook his head. Aiko and Keiko just giggled at his snarky comment.

“Don’t worry Kyungkyu, appa will also help give some lesson in the next practice.” Kyuhyun said, patting his son’s head.

“Appa, don’t!” his son said, looking at him.

“What don’t?” kyuhyun asked him, confused.

“Don’t join in the practice.” His son told.

Kyuhyun looked at him with confusion.

“You have no sense of sports!” his son retorted.

“Bwoh?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed in shock. The guys all cracked up.

“Honey! Don’t shout at your son.” Yoonhee reprimanded him.

Kyuhyun just grinned at his wife.

“Last time you try to help, we ended up helping you walk over to the bleacher.” Kyungkyu reminded him.

“Aish, do you have to bring that up?” Kyuhyun asked his son, feeling embarrassed.

“I guess I’m still better than him, then.” Jaejoong said, cockily.

“That’s what you get for being lazy in your youth.” Junsu retorted.

“I’m not lazy. But my voice was just to precious to be ruined by exercising to much.” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“I’m also the main vocal, but I have no problem with sports.” Junsu striked back.

“But look at what you get? An annoying dolphin-like voice.” Kyuhyun snapped back.

Hyukjae, Donghae, Changmin and Yoochun couldn’t help it again but to laugh. Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Yunho just shook their head.

The same effect had on their wifes, as they were now giggling at the bickering.

well, some things really didn't change, Hannah thought.

Like old times, that she had missed a lot....


thank you for our new subscriber and the comments :)

Hugs and Love ;)