Switch

With Great Genes Comes Popularity...

Waking up late because of their reunion party last night, Hannah rushed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the family. It is already 5 minutes passed 7:00 am and Hyukjae and her have a breakfast meeting with Nichkhun and Jaejoong for a collaboration album for two newest KPOP group around 9:00 am. Entering the kitchen, she is surprised to see their children already there and they seem to be preparing breakfast. Jiyoon is checking the heat of the stove ready to cook something, Jihoon is beating eggs on a bowl but stopped when he saw that Hannah is about to cut some vegetables maybe for the omelette. The older brother took the knife from her and handed her the egg beater instead. The two younger boys are busy munching on a bowl of strawberry on the table, sharing on a glass of milk.

“You are the luckiest eommy in the world, don’t you think?” Hannah heard her husband’s voice near her ear as she felt his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

“No doubt.” She grinned and faced him. Giving him a peck on the lips. “Morning.”

“Morning.” Hyukjae said and gave her a peck on the nose.

“Eeeew! Appa! No lovey dovey in the morning!” Hyunjae srunched his nose whining.

“Aigoo~ my baby wants a kiss too?” Hannah cooed and scooped Hyunjae giving him a kiss as well.

“Eomma, I’m not a baby!” Hyunjae complained.

“You are not a big boy either.” Hyukjae commented as he took Hyunjae in his arms and put him on his shoulders making him giggle in glee.

The other kids started teasing their younger brother as well.

“Okay enough of that. Don’t make my baby cry.” Hannah said as she instructed her husband to put Hyunjae down and made him sat on the chair. The boy sat on the chair and started munching on his strawberry again like it is the best thing in the world.

“By the way, eomma, appa, I’m going out with my classmates today. We are going to the mall.” Jaena said asking for her parent’s permission. Jiyoon and Jihoon shrugged their shoulders already knowing what will be their role for today.

“Since it is already your break from school, I guess that will be fine.” Hannah said, tying Hannah’s hair in a ponytail.

“Who are you going with.” Hyukjae further asked earning a glare from his wife.

“Just a few classmates. Nikka will also be there.”

“Boys?” Hyukjae raised an eyebrow.

“Of course there is. I have guy friends as well.” Jaena said not worried that her father might not allow her to go out with boys. As long as her mother is on her side, she’s all good.

“Is Seunghyun coming as well?” Jiyoon said while still facing the stove. Only Jihoon who is standing beside him saw the grin on his face.

“I don’t know.” Jaena shrugged.

“Honey, are you being mean to Seunghyun?” Hannah asked her daughter. She personally thinks the two looks good together, and she shared the same thoughts with Keiko.

“No, of course not.” Jaena defended.

“Seunghyun hyung and Jaena noona are always bickering eomma.” Hanjin told on them.

“And how did you know that young man?” Hyukjae asked Hanjin.

“Taejun told me.” Hanjin said mentioning Yunho’s youngest son who is his bestfriend together with Minsoo, Donghae’s son.

“Yeah. The three stooges.” Jaena scoffed earning a chuckle from the twins,

“Taejun told me that he always hear Seunghyun hyung complaining to himself because Jaena noona is being a brat.”Hanjin continued.

“I am going to kill him!” Jaena gritted her teeth.

“Who? Seunghyun or Taejun?” Jihoon asked.

“Both of them!”

“Now, let’s not be feisty young lady.” Hannah scolded her. “I still like Seunghyun for you anyway.” She added.

“Eomma!” , “Babe!” The father and daughter both complained.

“What? I am just saying my thoughts.” Hannah said as she assisted the twins in arranging their breakfast, matching their grin.

 

 

 

Following their sister around bored Jihoon and Jiyoon to hell. Sure they enjoyed how Seunghyun and Jaena interact to each other, if you even call that interaction but things started to be boring. Their father allowed Jaena to go out with her classmates but of course he discreetly asked his twins to look after their sister and the twins gladly obeyed. Who wouldn’t? It will be a free pass to their father’s credit card for one whole day.

“Hey, I think they are already parting ways.” Jihoon nudged Jiyoon on the side, adjusting his eyeglasses. They both saw the rest of the group bidding Jaena, Seunghyun and Nikka goodbye. Obviously, the three of them will be going home together since they are staying at the same village.

“Shall we go home as now as well?” Jiyoon asked eyes still following the three.

“Of course not, appa told us that Jaena should be home first before us.” Jihoon reminded and dragged Jiyoon to follow the three. “Let’s go!”

“Chakkaman!” Jiyoon said and pulled his hand away and started fixing his hair looking at the glass wall.

Jihoon looked at his brother and tried to read through him and that he looked back at the three. “Aish!” He rolled his eyes. “You look like a e!”

“Yah! I am not that old!” Jiyoon said as he straighten his clothes.

“Yeah sure, it is just a four year . Same age as your younger sister!” Jihoon retorted.

“If you ended up liking somebody else who is younger, I will seriously laugh at you Hoon.” Jiyoon said pointing at his brother.

“Yeah right! Let’s go. You are already drop dead gorgeous dear brother!” Jihoon grinned.

“Why do I have this feeling that you just praised just so you can praise yourself as well indirectly?” Jiyoon raised his eyebrow.

“That is what twins are for.” Jihoon commented.

They are about to walk to their direction when suddenly…

“Oppa! Jiyoon oppa!” The twins looked at where the voice came from and they saw a girl waving her hand frantically to their direction getting the attention of the other three. Jaena rolled his eyes, sure that her brothers has been following her around. Nikka on the other hand scoffed when the girl ran  to the twins’ direction screaming oppa.

“Oh !” Jiyoon muttered. “Not now!” He groaned. He actually want to spend time with the three but seeing this girl running towards him, he knows that it is impossible now. Why did he even agreed to go out with her the last time?

“Problem?” Jihoon asked.

“Yeah, I kinda agreed on treating her out for a date to stop her from following me around. She promised to stop after one date.” Jiyoon said and he finished just in time the girl reached their place.

“Jiyoon oppa, it’s good to see you here. How about we go on that date that you promise me today?” The girl asked batting her eyelash looking back and forth to Jiyoon and Jihoon since he doesn’t know who is who.

Jiyoon was about to agree even if he hated the idea especially now that Jaena and Nikka is looking at their direction with their eyebrows furrowed  when Jihoon spoke.

“I think that will be great. The weather is really good today and besides Jihoon here is going somewhere and I don’t want to be left alone.” Jihoon smiled at the girl.

“That’s great! Let’s go Jiyoon oppa!” The girl said placing her hands on Jihoons’ arm. As the two walked away, Jihoon looked back to his twin brother and signalled him to go to the three and mouthed...

‘YOU OWE ME ONE!’

As an answer, Jiyoon playfully blew him a kiss.

Seunghyun laughed at his hyungs’ hobby of switching places while Jaena and Nikka shook their heads. The twins sure are fond of doing it for their own benefit it is good that they grew up together or else they could have been a victim of the notorious twins as well.