A little binter banter

With Great Genes Comes Popularity...

“Hyung!” Seunghyun waved as soon as he saw the twins enter the café with their parents and siblings.

The twins went over to his table, still pouting. Jaena scoffed at Seunghyun. Hanjin already went of to his best friends table which was just beside their parents table. Meanwhile Hyunjae was already running around the café the first second he entered it, along with his friends, Hwehoon and Sooman.

He and his soo called authoritativeness, she thought.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Seunghyun asked them.

“Nothing.” Both of them answered, glancing at their father’s table.

“Congratulate hyung! I heard you won again!” Jisoo and Changho hugged their hyungs.

“Congratulate dongsaeng-ah.” Jaehyun said, hugging his twins cousin two at a time.

“No big deal.” Jihoon said, shrugging.

“Full of yourself!” Jaena hissed, sitting on a chair.

Jaena sat in the other table with the girls, which consist of Jieun, Yuki, Nikka, Jaemi, and Jooyoung.

“What took you so long this time?” Nikka asked her friend, teasingly.

It was always this particular Lee that often showed up the last.

“Blame it on my oppa.” She said, emphasizing the subject word while looking intently at Nikka.

“They were taking a lot of time ‘entertaining’ their soo called fans.” She continued, emphasizing again on the verb.

The twins just rolled their eyes at their little princess statement.

Jieun and Yuki just shook their head, while Jaemin and Jooyoung just giggled.

“What could we do? Its part of the nature.” Jiyoon said, adamantly.

“Pft.” Nikka scoffed at him.

“Don’t worry to much onnie. Jiyoon oppa will eventually realized that he loves you.” Yoorim commented lowly beside Nikka, out of nowhere.

“What?!” Nikka asked her, baffled.

“Right Wonnie?” the first girl ask her friend that was standing beside her.

Chaewon just nod her head, absentmindedly.

The girls tried to suppress their laughter at the little girls innocent comment, while Nikka had agape.

“I can’t believe a seven year old kid would give you some advice, my friend.” Jaena BFF.

“Shut up! I don’t like him!” Nikka scoffed.

“I have better things to worry then thinking about boys.” Nikka continued, as she stuck her tongue at her friend.

“Yeah right!” Jaena said, rolling her eyes.

Just then, Jaena’s phone rang. She picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

“Yeoboseyo.” Seunghyun stopped his conversation with his hyungs as he heard Jaena picking up her phone.

“Oh, hai sunbae-nim.” She greeted the caller, Seunghyun’s eyebrow arched hearing her voice.

“Ne, I’m out with my family….. Mianhae, maybe next time?..... of course. Bye.” She ended the call afterwards.

“What happened to daddy’s girl?” Seunghyun chimed in the girls conversation, turning back to look at his classmate that was sitting perfectly behind him.

“Mind your own business.” Jaena snapped at him, putting her phone down on the table.

“Pft.” Seunghyun shook his head.

“I thought your Appa didn’t let you date yet.” He teased again.

The twins smirked seeing the teasing between their princess and her classmate. While Jieun, Nikka, and Yuki exchange knowing looks.

“For your information young man, Its not a date. Its just a call! And as far as I’m concerned, it has nothing to do with you!” Jaena snapped at him.

“Do you not like it anyhow Seunghyun-ah?” Jiyoon asked.

“Its not like my problem.” Seunghyun shrugged.

“Really?” Jihoon make sure, but with a glint of a tease on it.

“Yeah.” Seunghyun only said to his hyung, but then he leaned back on his chair and said it lowly so that it was only Jaena who could hear him.

“Didn’t I tell you that that guy is a playboy?” he hissed.

“I said, mind your own business!” Jaena hissed back.

“What guy?” the twins asked them at the same time. Apparently they had heard Seunghyun saying something about a guy, but wasn’t to clear.

“Nothing.” Jaena said, before Seunghyun could say anything.

“Girl, you’re really testing my patient!” he hissed back again.

“Not everyone could be under your control!” she scoffed at him.

Seunghyun just rolled his eyes at her comment.

“You’ll thank me one day.” He only said.

The girls just smile at their friend, while the twins raised their brow at the younger guy’s last comment.

Looks like they would have to disobey their father rules for once…

But, what about their allowance then? They thought.

“Urghh! This thing is driving me nuts!” Jiyoon exclaimed, scratching his head. Jihoon just nod in agreement.

PRANG!

Just then, they heard a crash from the back of the café.

All heads turned that way, and saw Sooman and Hyunjae was falling on their drenched with a red liquid, while Hwehoon was standing, hands up, and drenched in a green liquid.

“UH-OH…”Hyunjae said.

“I think..”Sooman continued.

“We’re in a big..”Hwehoon butted in.

“big…”Hyunjae continued.

“big trouble.” The three said, as they eyed their parents and siblings from a far.

 

Meanwhile, at the parents table….

“At last!” Changmin and Kyuhyun retorted, being snarky as ever.

Hyukjae and Hannah just rolled their eyes at the maknae’s comment, while their wife just giggled.

Hannah went over to her friends and gave them a quick hug and peck on the cheek. Including her older brother and sister, sitting beside them.

“Don’t feel offensive noona, but I thought you wouldn’t make it here.” Kyuhyun stated.

“You know how the teen boys are, and to add it, my TEEN PRINCESS.” Hyukjae said, glancing at his wife.

Hannah just rolled her eyes, knowing what her husband means.

Hyukjae was still a bit against the dress Hannah had prepared for Jaena at first. So, she and Jaena had to ‘fight’ it over with him. He said that it was still a ‘little’ too short for her.

And of course, you could guess who the winner of the argument is?

Yupp, the almighty Lee Hannah.

She just need to said the ultimate word, and he’ll surrender for good. Sleeping in the couch.

Why does that one sentence could always make a wife get a hold of their husband? She wondered, but didn’t dare to spoke it out.

Hyukjae still has his deed in the group to maintain.

“Girl are still girls.” Hannah retorted back shrugging at her husband, using his famous line of words this days when they argue about the boys as well.

Well, mostly Hannah was nagging about the twins, while Hyukjae was just defending them.

The eommas just nod in understanding.

“Sadly, I have to agree with you hyung this once.” Changmin said, but with a face as if he was forced.

The others cracked up.

Hyukjae looked at him with a arched eyebrow.

“I don’t know what girls see in using those less peace of clothes.” Changmin explained.

Nickkhun, Youngjin, and Hyukjae nodded in agreement.

Who did invent those clothes in the first place anyway? They thought.

“Good thing I don’t have a daughter, I guess…” Kyuhyun said, but at the last part he said it more in a whisper as he glanced at his wife.

Yoonhee had been nagging that she also wants to have a daughter lately.

And he somehow sense something was not going to go good. Because the last time his wife nagged about a child, they ended up having Kyungkyu.

He wasn’t against of having another child. He also wants to have a daughter to spoil. But he was more feared that they will have another son.

The ladies giggled at the disapproving look Yoonhee was giving to her husband.

Just then…

PRANG!

They all turned to look at the source of sound, and found…

“No worries kiddo.” Jinyoung said to the three kids as he stood up from his seat and went to them.

“Your Appa’s has a lot of saving to spare. It won’t make them go broke if they gave some to uncle Jinyoung.” He said, smirking but not looking back at his friends.

Leeteuk, Heechul, and Hyukjae jaws dropped, litteraly.

“What?!” The three asked in unison.

“I think some things never changed.” Hannah commented, shrugging, indicating on Jinyoung’s thrift.

The kids look at the three Appa, and just laughed out loud at their priceless face expressions.