Chapter 5

My Beloved Princess

 

It has been hours since she locked herself in her room. She doesn’t know what’s going on and it’s frustrating her so much. She didn’t know if they were playing with her, hence, she doesn’t even know if she can trust those people. She had enough, and today she’s determined to leave. She doesn’t care where she’ll go, she just want to stay away from this place, the farther the better.

 

Eunhee took all her things and put it in her luggage. She doesn’t care if they’re still outside, she’ll make sure no one can stop her. Finally done, she sighed and opened the door. To her surprise, no one was there, it was a relieve though.

 

Eunhee opened the front door and looked at the house one last time. For 18 years she had lived here with her uncle and aunt. She was glad somehow she had someone who took care of her even though her aunt abused her. She’s not mad at her at all, she put her in pain a lot and it made her who she is now, Strong.

 

She walked down the street when a black car suddenly stopped just in front of her. Surprised, she stopped and looked at the car in pure curiosity. The car’s window suddenly went down, showing a man in his 80’s sitting comfortably inside. The man looked up at her and smiled. “Ch-Chohee” he said with tears in his eyes.

 

Eunhee got scared and was about to leave when men in black blocked her. “Miss, please go inside the car.” One of them said. “Excuse me sir, but I don’t know you and you’re blocking my way.” She ignored them and tried to escape from the men but failed.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but we have to do this.” Someone said from behind. She looked behind and saw it was Jung, the man she spoke to earlier. “W-what are-“ Eunhee was cut when a white handkerchief suddenly covered . It had a funny smell and soon enough Eunhee black out.

 

“Put her inside.” The man in the car said and the men obliged as soon as possible. Once inside, the man looked at her and sighed.

 

“Heeyoung-ah, she looks just like you.” She caressed Eunhee’s hair. “We’ve finally found you my granddaughter.” He said as the car drove off.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Have you heard? They found Heeyoung-shi’s daughter.” A guy with big white teeth and curly hair said.

 

“Yeah. I also heard she’s pretty like her.” One of the guy said. He smirked and sipped on his wine before looking at the guy sitting alone on one of the couch.

 

“So, what do you think?” he asked the guy seated on the couch and smiled. “I think she’s just someone who wants to be rich and spend all the company’s money. She’s a gold digger.” He said with piercing eyes.

 

“Yah Sehun, don’t judge her too early. We haven’t even met her right?” the guy with the curly hair said. “Right Chanyeol, beside you don’t even know her personally to say that about her. Anyway, where’s Kyungsoo? He’s late again.” Kai said and sipped on his wine again and Chanyeol just shrugged.

 

“I don’t about you two, but I can feel it.” Sehun said as he stood up. “Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun looked at them and smirked,

 

“To meet our little Princess of course.” 

 

====

Hi everyone. Chapter 5 is here. Whachu think? Comments prz? <3

Anyway...

 

 

 

I WANNA SEE KREASE AEGYO!!! OTL FML OTL /bangs head on wall

SME Y U SO SELFISH?! NO FANCAM? WAE!? WAE?! WAE!??? ;A;

Annyeong! See you on the next chapter >:D