Chapter 3

My Beloved Princess

Mrs. Kim went to her husband and showed him the picture she saw earlier. Her husband eyes widen and looked at her wife confusingly.

"Where did you get this yeobo?" he asked while looking at picture. 

"From the backyard. I saw it while I was cleaning. Do you think we have to do something? I mean, it's been almost-" Mr. Kim shh-ed her, stopping her from continuing what she was saying.

"Let's go." Mr. Kim said. "Where?" she asked while looking at her husband.

"To the Go's" 

 

 

====

 

 

Eunhee ran as fast as she can when she got off the bus. It was 6:30 in the evening  and her aunt comes home at 7. As she got closer to their house, her heart sunk immediately. 


The lights were already on meaning someone was there already. As she slowly entered the house, she prayed to herself that it was his uncle in the house and not her aunt. 

To her dismay, it was her aunt who was apparently drunk.

Eunhee slowly walked towards her room when she suddenly felt someone grabbing her hair from behind. She screamed in pain when her lower body crashes the floor. She didn’t dare look up and just stayed in her position.

“Did you have fun my dear?” her aunt asked. Eunhee just stayed quiet.

“Yah! Answer me!” she shouted while kicking her body. She didn’t stop until she was satisfied. When her aunt was done, she went somewhere leaving Eunhee lying on the floor sobbing.

 

Eunhee can’t stop crying. She didn’t know why she was treated like trash. She didn’t do anything. She didn’t deserve all of this. She did everything her aunt asked her to do. Instead of thanking her, she’d always beat her up and acts like nothing happened the next day. Umma, help me.

 

Her aunt swiftly grabbed her, pulling her to the dining room. “Stand!" she commanded. Eunhee obliged even though her body hurts from all the kicking earlier. She stood there in front of her aunt, facing down. She slapped her then poured a bottle of red wine over her body.

“You think I didn’t know? Ha? You ! You don’t deserve your uncle’s kindness. You don’t deserve to live here and you certainly deserve to die!” she shouted.

“You don’t have to tell me that.” She answered back surprising her aunt. “I know it already.” Eunhee glared at her.

“You ! How dare you!” Her aunt lifted her hands ready to slap her again when a hand suddenly stopped her.

"Let go of me!" she shouted and turned to face the person holding her hand. Her aunt eyes widen when she realized it was his uncle. "Stop Eunji!" he hissed before letting go. He went beside Eunhee and helped her walk towards her room.

"Why did you took her here? She's not even your real niece for God's sake Minhyuk!" Her aunt shouted freezing the both of them. Eunhee looked up to his uncle. Tell me it's not true uncle..

Minhyuk looked at Eunhee. She was shaking. Fear was all over her eyes. She was scared of her wife, she was scared of him and she was scared of who she really is.  He can see it. He can feel it.

"E-eunhee, I can-" Eunhee ran towards her room slamming the door. She sobbed even harder. She wasn't blood related to his caring uncle. Who is he? The man who took care of her for 18 years? Why did he took her here? Why did he kept it a secret? Who is she? Is Eunhee really her real name? Who is she? Her mind were full of questions making her dizzy.

 

She laid on her bed crying. She needed to see her mom. She stood up and looked for it inside her bag. But it wasn't there. She started panicking. She didn't know what to do. Her only strength, her mom. The picture her uncle gave to her. The only thing that made her strong after all the beatings.  Umma, where are you?

 

She laid there on her bed, crying, alone and didn't know what to do...

 

====

Annyeong. First of all, I wanna say sorry for not updating. School work and stuff. Tomorrow is my prelim exam and I'd just finished studying. Anyway, double update anyone? :) 

 

 

Presenting....

My EXO otps Part 1 /fangirl scream

KaiSoo

Kai you really like staring at Kyungsoo Teehee~

And look at this, so cute. I think it's from different performance. Well yeah, obviously. (Lol I just talked to myself) XD

credits to their respectful owners :3

 

See you later guys in Chapter 4 :)