Chapter 4

My Beloved Princess

 

The next day

 

Eunhee groaned as she stirred on her bed. Her eyes were still stinging from crying the night before and her body still sore from her aunt’s kicking. She was thankful her uncle, well her used to be uncle came before it got out of hand. She sighed and closed her eyes. Different questions were popping in her mind. She thought of leaving but she had no where to go. I have to leave but where will I go?

 

Knocks were then heard from outside of her room, stopping her from thinking. It must be uncle. She planned to never leave her room until they were fast asleep. It was the only chance she got to leave without them talking to her. The knocks became louder and a muffled voice can be heard outside. “Miss, we know you’re awake. Please come out.” someone she doesn’t recognized the voice said. Sighing again, Eunhee stood up just in front of the door. “W-who are you? Sorry but I’m not going out from this room.” She said. Eunhee thought that the person knocking gave up and left. She went back to her bed when the knocking began again.

 

“Eunhee? It’s me. We need to talk.” She knows this voice, it’s her uncles’ She stood up again and finally opened the door. In front of her room stood her uncle and man she doesn’t know wearing a black and white suit. “Who are you?” she suddenly asked making the man smiled. “Please, follow us miss.” The man ignored her question and led her and his uncle to the living room.

 

Eunhee eyes widen when they got to the living room. Bodyguards were in different side of the room. Her abusive aunt sitting in one of the couch, avoiding eye contact with her. “Sit.” Her uncle said and she obliged.

 

She winced when she sat on the couch making the man in the suit looked at her both confusion and concern. The mood in the living room was tense, the bodyguards standing inside the living room, the mysterious man and her aunt and uncle’s silence made it even worst.

 

The man coughed making the three of them looked at him. “Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Jo. Good Morning Miss. If you are wondering who we I am, let me introduce myself to you properly.” He said while looking at Eunhee.

 

“I am the Go’s family assistant and we are here because we found out that one of the most precious gems of the Go’s is here. We’ve been looking for it for 18 years and yesterday, someone informed us that that gem is here inside your residence. Ever since the gem was stolen from us, the Go’s had been searching for it all over the country and around the world. And today, we have come to get it back.” He continued.

 

Eunhee was in awe the whole time. She doesn’t know what was going on. She looked at her uncle for an explanation but he only sighed and told her to ask the man what they want. “Umm, Mr. Assistant-shi, where is the gem you are talking about?” she asked.

 

“Call me Jung, Miss.” He chuckled. “Well, the gem were looking for is actually a person and that person is here with us.” He said making Eunhee confused. The man noticed Eunhee’s expression and asked Mr. Jo to explain it to her. “Can you give us a minute? I would like to talk with Eunhee in private.” Her uncle asked and the man nodded in approval. “Make it fast please.” He said before shooing the bodyguards as well as her aunt, leaving them alone in the living room.

 

“Eunhee, first of all I want to say I’m sorry. I-I am not who you think I am. I am not your uncle.” He said. “I-I know.” Eunhee stuttered. Tears were slowly forming in her eyes. She bowed her head and sighed for the nth time that morning.

 

“The truth is I-I stole you from them.” Her uncle sighed and looked at her. Eunhee was shocked. Stole? Who? From them? She looked at her uncle blankly and didn’t say anything. She was confused, she didn’t know what was going on and she definitely doesn’t understand what he was saying.

 

“Y-you are the gem he was talking about awhile ago. You are the missing gem, the stolen gem and the only daughter of the Go’s heir, Mr. Go Munkyu, my old business partner. And they’re here to take you back.” He said and sighed.

 

Eunhee was speechless. She was the daughter of the Go’s heir. The richest and the most successful company in Korea, The Go Company and Corporation. They handled every business they can put their hands on such as hotels, restaurants, cars, landmarks and as well as electronics.

 

“Y-you’re kidding right?” she blurted out. This was too much for her. Him, not really her uncle was enough for her to handle and now that he told her about her being the daughter of the richest person in Korea made it even harder.

 

She stood up ready to go back to her room when Jung, the man in the suit entered the living room. “Miss, we must go. Mr. Go is waiting for you at the mansion.” He said. Eunhee looked at him and and screamed. “Shut up! This is a joke right? Who are you? Really? Am I being prank? This is too much for me okay? I don’t know what’s going on. This is happening way too fast. I don’t know who you guys really are. Who am I and who are my parents. I’ve been through a lot and this is not helping me at all. Please, just.. just leave me alone.” She said and went back to her room, slamming the door.

 

===

Boring chapter. I'm sorry. ;~; /kills self 

Comments? <3

 

Presenting....

My EXO otps Part 2 /fangirl scream

TaoRis

Omo! What is this? :O And I love it when they hold hands, they'd always intertwine it. :">

So anyway, I read this one rumor about Tao that said Tao tops the relationship, making me change the way I see this ship.

TAO AND KRIS... I'M WATCHING YOU~