Chapter 2

SM Battle

July 1st, 2012 

 

  With just one touch by her, he returned to the calm, quiet, expresionless Luhan. He was angry, not at Leeteuk or anyone else in that meeting room, but about the whole contest. 

  Yoona stared worridly at Luhan the whole time. She despised the rule as well, but because this is her job, she had no other choice. But, just at that time being, she felt like throwing away her whole idol image just for him. Right when she was going stand up and pull him away, she felt someone poke on her lap and heard a soft-soothing voice.

  "Yoona..." Luhan poked her lap. "Can we go now? I got enough of these rules..."

  "B-but Lee-" Yoona cut herself off as she studied Luhan's annyoyed expression. "Let's go then."

  Luhan returned a grateful smile as he stood up, interwined his fingers in hers, and walked towards the door.

  "So the other rul- Yah! Where are you guys going?" Leeteuk yelled as he suddenly noticed them walking towards the door.

  "Just let them go..." Taeyeon rested her hand on his shoulder.

  "Alright then. But-" Leeteuk started saying as he softened his tone when he noticed his two dongsaengs stopping thier movement at his one word. "But, this will be the last." 

  Luhan froze as he heard the word 'last' but was fast to react as he turned to check on Yoona. She too as frozen, however, she didn't move a budge, he wasn't even sure whether she was still breathing or not. "Let's go," Luhan whispered as he continued walking out the door while pulling her hand.

  Silence filled the room as Kris finally spoke up, "Hyung, you know him...he will never let his pride down...and Yoona, not only is she HIS pride, but even MORE."

  "I know, bu-" Leeteuk turned his gaze over to Kris.

  "But, he'll do his job. Don't worry." Kris gave his honest thoughts. "I'm sure."

  "Alright." Leeteuk sighed, "Shall we end this meeting or are there any other questions?"

  "I have one!" Sunny suddenly spoke up. "Does this startle you?" Sunny asked as she did her special ageyo.

  "Sunny-ah! Don't make me punch you!" Tiffany laughed as she lift up her fist.

  "Just trying to light up the mood in this room." Sunny laughed as she widened her eyes and lifted her fists up to her cheeks, "Buing Buing." 

  "Alright!" Leeteuk choked out a laugh.  "Now, no other questions?" Leeteuk asked again with a bigger smile than before. "Then, you're all dismissed! Go enjoy your free day! Make sure to enjoy it while it lasts!"

 

 

  A free day? Sehun thought to himself. "Hey Krystal! Wait up!" He yelled as he ran towards a tall skinny figure walking towards the door with 4 other girls beside her.

  "Sehun!" Krystal replied as turned around with a big smile running over to him with her arms wide open ready to embrace him.

  "Seems like those two are extremely close to each other..." Sulli mumbled to her other members shocked by what they were seeing. Just yesterday, they were talking, walking, and looking at each other awkwardly. And now, it's 'THIS'. 

  "I seriously wonder what they actually did yesterday," Amber asked her members still looking at the two hug.

  Suho who was just around those two flirtatious kids, slowly walked towards Sulli, Luna, Amber and Vicotoria. As he got closer, he nudged Victoria's shoulder with his elbow recieving her attention. "Told you so," he smirked as walked off with a few other of s.

  Victoria who was standing there observing her maknae's closeness with a boy, was bewildered with Suho's sudden close proximity to her. She also had a bit of an annoying impression on him yet she was glad to see him being friendly around her. 

 

 

  "Come'on! Take me to a nice dinner, please??" Jessica begged Jonghyun who was busy talking with Donghae.

  "Just go with her," Donghae laughed at the rare scene in front of him. Jonghyun ignoring Jessica. 

  "It's okay! Continue with what you were saying." Jonghyun replied.

  "YAH! Fine be that way. Donghae oppa? Can you take me out to dinner?" She took a step toward Donghae with pleading eyes.

  Donghae laughed as he noticed Jessica's sudden change of expression. He knew what she was doing. It was always 'her' act to get what she want. Right when he was going to agree, just as expected, Jonghyun cut him off. 

  "Yah...yah..YAH!" Jonghyun ran in front of Donghae blocking their views towards each other. "I'll take you. ME. What do you want steak? Pasta? Whatever!" Jonghyun asked Jessia slapping his own chest to emphasize the 'me' part.

  Jessica smiled as she hook her arm around Jonghyun's. "Let's go!" She laughed brightly as she saw Jonghyun's relieved expression. As they passed Donghae, she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Works all the time, oppa. Thanks for helping!" 

  Donghae just laughed as he watched the two walk out of the meeting room. "Jessica..." he smiled to himself.

  "Donghae-ah!" He heard someone call his name.

  "Oh! Taeyeon-ah! Don't you mean 'Oppa'?" he laughed to himself. "So, what's wrong?"

  "Have you seen Leeteuk oppa? I went to talk to Seohyun for a bit and then he disappeared!" Taeyeon asked Donghae in a hurry as she took out her phone to check the time. "So?"

  "Oh yeah! He went upstairs, you know the place with the big window and good view? He's probably there," Donghae suddenly thought of Leeteuk's trainee years. Whenever Leeteuk had problems or something he needed to think about he would always go to floor 8 to look out the window. 

  "Oh ok. Thanks!' Taeyeon bowed as she ran through the exit of the room towards the elevator.

  "Noona!" Donghae turned around seeing Onew run passed him trying to catch up to Taeyeon.

  What a day... Donghae thought to himself. "Hyuk-jae! Take me for some delicious food?" 

 

```~~~```

  "Oppa..." Leeteuk heard someone call him. He turned around spotting Taeyeon and behind her Onew. 

  "Oh, Taeyeon! Onew! What brings you guys here?"

  "Noona..." Onew replied as he shrugged and pointed at Taeyeon.

  "Is this about Yoona and Luhan?" Taeyeon spoke up as she slowly walked towards Leeteuk. "Remember what Kris said? Luhan will do his work, thats for sure. He loves singing and I doubt he wants to end it early! Yoona too. You know her the best out of all the other guys! She works SO hard. I can't understand how she is still able to stand up so straight and smile for the camera at all times! Trust them, they'll do their job." Taeyeon gave a small smile. "We'll make sure they don't get hurt." 

  Leeteuk smiled at her response. "Onew! Should we three go get some dinner together?" Leeteuk asked as he moved his gaze towards Onew.

  "Sounds great!" Onew gave a big smile. "Chicken?"

 

```~~~```

  "So dinner? Together?" Krystal asked Sehun. "I mean after listening to you talk so long, all the f(x) unnies left."

  "Uhm..." Sehun seemed uncertain after noticing her easy free attitude. She's easier than expected. No fun... Just then Seohyun passed by with a book in her hand. "Seohyun-noona!"

  "Huh?" Seohyun turned back while slamming her book shut. "Oh, Sehun. What do you need?"

  "Dinner together? Me, you, and Krystal?" Sehun gave her one of his biggest smiles. "Come'on! It'd be fun! Two beautiful girls and one handsome boy. How does that sound?" Sehun gave Seohyun a wink as he smiled at Krystal who was beside him.

  "Sure then," Seohyun smiled at him. "I don't see why I shouldn't, is that okay Krystal?"

  "Of course Unnie! I don't want to stay alone with this ert anyway," Krystal stuck her tongue out and linked her arm with her unnie. "Let's go!"

  "P-p-ert!?" Sehun gasped from surprise. "You could of atleast said handsome..." He mumbled to himself as he walked behind the two girls who were laughing together. 

  "Hurry up!" Krystal looked behind at Sehun then returning to laugh with Seohyun.

  "Coming!" Sehun smiled and ran forward to put his arms on each of the two ladies as his head stuck out of the middle of theirs. "So, whose paying?" 

  "You," Seohyun replied with a smile. 

  "W-what?" Sehun gasped for surprise.

  Krystal and Seohyun laughed as they caught each others gaze. "Fine, 'HANDSOME' Sehun? Please pay?" Krystal tried asking with a persuasive tone.

  "Okay!' He smiled cheekily as he continued putting his arms around the two girls causing them to groan at his childish actions.

 

```~~~```

  "What now?" Yoona asked Luhan as they walked in the streets of Seoul normally after buying a pair of hat for the each of them. Their hands were still interwined for whenever Yoona tried to break it because of the awkwardness, Luhan would stop walking, grab her hand, and interwine it again. They were best friends, thats for sure, but Yoona wasn't sure whether what they were doing was...right. She was thinking about it during the whole walk, but didn't have the courage to ask. And finally, she decided to ignore it for now. "We've been walking in this same exact street for the past 30 minutes!"

  "Why? You don't like walking with me?" Luhan asked as he continued looking forward with slight smile showing on his face.

  "How can I? Your adorable baby face is too hard to ignore," Yoona joked as she stopped walking and poked his cheeks

  "Just like your doe-like eyes," Luhan smiled as he poked her forehead with a bit of force, causing her to head to bounce back. After having a short laugh, he continued walking still holding hands with her.

  "Ouch..." Yoona groaned in pain while rubbing her forehead. "You're the same..." Yoona mumbled to herself as she followed Luhan.

  "Noticing that Yoona was slowing down, Luhan turned around. "Aww, does it hurt that bad?" He joked a smile but noticed her unamused expression. He gave another smile as he touched her forehead and rubbed it for her. 

  "Very." Yoona replied with a pout.

  "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Do you want to sit down somewhere for now?" Luhan asked whilst pointing at a empty bench near a bus stop.

  "Sure," Yoona nodded. Luhan pulled her towards the bench and sat down with Yoona following his every move. For about 10 minutes, they sat there in silence.

  "I'm sure you're hungry, right?" Luhan turned to face her, patting her head.

  "You know me too well," Yoona smiled back. "But, what were you thinking of before? You were even scrunching your brows together..."

  "You know..." Luhan sighed looking forward at where people were walking and shopping along the streets of Seoul. "Earlier today..the meeting...the rules...you." Luhan tried to explain as he turned back to face her, but recieved a peck on the lips instead.

  "My present. To you. Xi Luhan." She stated calmly with a small smile. "Don't think so hard."

  Luhan who was frozen after the short little kiss finally got back to his senses. "Yoona...he said last" he whispered quietly trying to get her attention, but recieved another short but sweet kiss on the lips. Luhan, who has been trying to keep his cool, sat there and examined her face features. As a best friend, as a lover, as a secret admirer, he didn't know anymore. He finally leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't short, it wasn't long. It was sweet and passionate. As they slowly broke apart, both of them blushed with embarassement as they turned to face oppsite ways. 

  "Yoona noona!" Yoona who was blushing the whole time heard her name being called out. She looked at the direction of her name being called and saw a tall, muscular, yet skinny figure come running towards the two who were still seated on the bench. The guys who was running over, slightly cursed himself as he noticed there were people around them. "Noona!" he called again but in a loud whispered tone.

  "Kai!" Yoona stood up from her seat as the guy stopped right in front of her panting. "What are you doing?? We're in public right now!" she laughed at his actions.

  "I know, sorry." Kai let out a small chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck. "I was just excited to finally see you! I was looking for you the whole time!"

  "Why?" Luhan who was sitting on the bench, stood up and looked at his younger friend.

  "Oh? Luhan you're here too?" Kai asked as he thought to himself. "Oh yea! You left with noona." Kai laughed as he scratched his head.

  "Why were you looking for Yoona that badly?" Luhan repeated his question.

  "Oh because Leeteuk Hyung said we were dismissed and could have a free day! So I wanted to eat dinner with Yoona. You guys didn't eat yet right?" Kai asked hoping for the answer he wanted to hear.

  "Not yet, we were planning to," Yoona smiled at him.

  "Oh great!" Kai smiled. "Let's eat together, Yoona noona!" Kai said but then noticed Luhan next to her. "and Luhan hyung."

  "Sure," Luhan shrugged his shoulders a bit annyoyed at his younger friend "trying to act cute" or something along those lines. One, Kai's voice was a bit too low to act kind of cute or at least in a normal way. Two, he was jealous at how Yoona was smiling and laughing with him.

  "Perfect!" Kai smiled as he pulled Yoona's hand and started walking. "So what do you want to eat?"

  "Anything if fine," Yoona laughed as she turned her head back and gave Luhan apologetic look and mouthed sorry.

  Luhan mouthed it's okay as he just gave her a small smile.

 

```~~~```

A/N So, here's the second chapter! What do you guys think? This chapter is mainly about the 4 main couples and a short begininng of each couple's love triangle. Each of the couple will be having a third person that may or may not ruin their relationship.(; The first part of the story is the continue of their meeting and of course with a LuYoon part. You might have also spotted a small TaeTeuk part but of course there was a bit more of them in the middle of the chapter. I just had to add a small part of Sunny's aegyo! I thought the SeStal couple was cute but you know how Sehun's a playboy...so his feelings are never quite easy to acutally understand. If he really did have a whole heart for Krystal, why would he ask Seohyun to join their dinner date? And even be unertain about how to answer her when she asked? Plus, with a little extra ending of that couple with Sehun's and his self-loving handsome face.^^ The next couple was JongSica who was also quite cute! Jonghyun and his easily jealous personality. Donghae was there too, talking to Jonghyun, but also helping Jessica. How does he know her so well? About her every move and plan? If you couldn't tell, I'll just show you, under this long paragraph there will be a small graph (I guess) or something. Whatever you call it.  Anyway, like I said, there would be a Taeteuk part somwhere in the middle, and there was! Leeteuk, Tayeon, and Onew...How will those three end up? LUYOON!<3 That's all I can say! xD Kai's part was cute too! AND finally, I'm not sure if any of you noticed by now, but all 4 of the main couples partner are NOT on their own team, but the third wheel is! For example, Yoona is in SMG while Luhan is in SMF, BUT Kai is also in SMG, so that means YoonKai would have a lot more moments than LuYoon after the everything offiacially starts. So, the conclusion for each couple is:

(?) = Know in future chapters

 

Krystal---><---Sehun--->Seohyun(?)

 

Donghae--->Jessica(?)<---Jonghyun 

 

Onew--->Taeyeon--->Leeteuk(?)

 

Luhan---><---Yoona<---Kai