공그리동동

y, Free, and Single

Smiling on the outside, with a funny way of doing things. Often seen as one of the jokesters in the group, no one knows how cold and empty he truly is. Either he is too silly to be taken serious, or his weight is all people see. Despite his weight loss over the years, many people still tend to look down on him because of that. Through all his years of hardwork and sweat, this was definitely not the outcome he was hoping for.

After filming their last show of Strong Heart with Lee Seung Gi, the Teuk Acadamy trio rode back to the dorms in silence, exhausted after today's work. Arriving at their home at last they exited the van and made it up the elevator without falling down on one another. But then, right when Shindong was about to open the doors, his brothers Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stopped him. They opened the door just enough for them to get in, and quickly turned around and slammed it shut, locking it in process. Shindong got the wrong idea and thought they were playing another one of their silly games. Too exhausted to play back, he just practically begged for them to open the door. Eunhyuk was an acception for his immaturity at times, but Leeteuk? That's not fair. He's the oldest, for crying out loud.

"Dammit, just let me in already! I'm exhausted, and I don't feel like playing around anymore! So MOVE." Anger obviously present in his voice, the bigger idol slammed against the door, sending the other two flying back. Leeteuk helped Eunhyuk off the floor as the pair looked at Shindong and asked what his problem was.

"Shindonggie, we were only playing around." the elder brother stated. But that wasn't good enough for him to accept the apology. Trying to make his way into the bedroom, the other two kept stopping him, begging for them to wrestle or hang out.

"No. I told the two of you, I'm freakin exhausted, alright!? I'm going to bed, don't try and stop me."

"Not so fast, hyung." the youngest called out, springing from the sofa towards his elder brother, knocking him off his feet and causing him to land on his . That was a very bad thing to do, because now Shindong was beyond pissed off. Which is never a good thing for anyone within a 5 mile radius.

"Dammit, Hyukjae, what the hell was that for!" screams filling the apartment. Eunhyuk, shaken with fear, could not stop looking up at the brother who was now towering over him, anger radiating off of his face.

"H-hyung, mian. I didn't know that you would fall, I only wanted to play. . ."

"That's just it! You always want to play, play, play. But when it comes to getting work done, you avoid it! News flash, Hyukjae, you're not a damn 10 year old! Grow the hell up, won't you!?"

"H-hyung. . ."

"Shindong, that's enough." Leeteuk scolded, finally deciding to in.

"No, it's not enough. It's never enough, for anyone!"

"What the hell are you talking about now?" Leader asked, helping the monkey off the floor. Back facing towards them, Shindong hung his head in shame and hurt.

"You don't know what it's like to be me. You don't know what it's like, when people ask the "fat guy's" name in the group. You don't know how I feel, whenever you guys just play around all the time with me. Yes, I understand I'm seen as the jokester, but enough is enough sometimes, okay! The only reason, why I agree to be funny and to be the silly one is to make sure you guys try to even it out with at least some sense! But I guess that isn't working out very much, seeing as how you two locked me out of the dorm, and kept preventing me on getting some damn sleep."

"Shindong, where is all this coming from? This doesn't even sound like the real you."

"What? Hyung, are you serious? "This" doesn't sound like the real me?", he asked giving the Leader a look. He continued to say,"Leeteuk do you even know who I am?"

"Haha, of course he knows who you are. We all do! You're Shin Dong Hee, lead rapper and dancer of Super Junior." Eunhyuk answered, full of confidence that he finally got something right.

"That's not what I meant, Eunhyuk, and you know it! Look me in my eyes, Leeteuk, and tell me who I really am to you. Am I just some person in a 15-membered group known worldwide, or am I something else."

Grabbing his younger brother by the shoulders, he forced him to get closer. Looking directly into his eyes, the oldest of the three replied with this.

"Who are you to me? To me, you're Shindong. Not Shin Dong Hee, and not the lead rapper/dancer. You are the one all the other members can go to for a smile. The one we can always rely on, to make us feel better no matter what type of mood we're in. You're the one that we all can bet on when someone else challenges you to see you can eat the most pizza in a mintue. You, Shindong, are my little brother. You are always going to be our brother, no matter what. Got it?"

"Hyung. . ." Shindong replied, absolutely speechless. Leeteuk pulled him in for a hug, and he happily returned the embrace. He turned to Eunhyuk and apologized for his actions, saying it was directly out of anger and tiredness that made him react that way. The youngest brother smiled and waved it past him, accepting the apology. Finally, Leeteuk turned to the two and said,

"If ever you guys are feeling unappreciated, or just not feeling right, please say so. Tell me, or any of the other members. I get it, we're men and we're not supposed to have "feelings". But we are also brothers, no matter what happens to any of us. I don't want you guys hurting anymore, okay? Now, let's go and wake the others. I have a feeling Siwon is gonna be up for another arm wrestling challenge," he said with a wink and a smile.

Turning to wake the other members up, the house immidiately became filled with the sound of laughter and cursing after losing a bet, or the feel of happiness around them. Shrugging all of his old feelings behind him, Shindong truly opened his eyes to what mattered the most. The things that will make him feel better, that make him feel needed and wanted. His brothers.

-----------------------

A/N: Hey guys~ So I noticed that I'm sticking to the family/brother concept a lot? Let me know if you think I should try to stay away from that. Well you know, until Kibummie & Hangeng come in to the story^^ Hope you guys are enjoying these! Only a little while more until we get to see the FULL comeback of the boys <3 Don't be afraid to comment now, okay? Bye Bye~