막내온탑

y, Free, and Single

"You amaze me, you know."

"Oh, and how do I do that exactly?"

"When you talk about, you know. . .what happened to you. It comes so easy to you, so naturally. You don't cringe, you don't hesitate to say anything. I know it happened a long time ago, but still. Even back then, it seemed like it didn't faze you."

He looks up at his lover, the one that has been by his side through all of his tragedies and problems. Looking her in the eyes, a smirk slowly makes it's way on his face.

"Believe me, you have no idea how well I am, at hiding what I truly feel."

"Kyu, please." she reaches out for his hand. He quickly takes it, and brings it up to his mouth, kissing her knuckles. She sees his pain that he still feels, the trauma that was always present in the back of his mind. That's probably the only thing she doesn't like about him, he always pushes his pain away and pretends it isn't there. He'd rather spend his days taking care of others around him, although he'd still prefer them to obey his every damn command.

"I don't like seeing you like this."

"Why, what's wrong with me? I'm fine, jagiya, I promise."

"No you're not Kyuhyun, I can see it in your eyes. You're still hurting about what happened. Please, don't hold it in anymore. If you want to complain, then complain. And if you want to cry, then cry, it's okay with me. I'm right here."

He looked at her, and in her eyes were so much pain: pain for him. She's feeling bad, almost about to blame herself for the type of person he is today. Which was exactly what he didn't want in this relationship. He says in a hushed voice, not looking at her,

"If I had the tears left, believe me, I would cry. But I literally can't anymore, there's nothing left."

She grabs the back of his neck and pulls him towards her, lips crashing with an endless amount of passion. Pulling apart, she caresses his cheek, soft and lovingly. Leaning into her touch, the pain slowly melting away.

"I still have nightmares about it. Everything, just keeps replaying in my mind so flawlessly, it's haunting me. The way we were all just sitting in the van, relaxing after a long day. Then out of nowhere, I find myself lying motionless on the hard and smooth pavement of the rode. My ribs were broken, and I couldn't see properly. All I saw was blood. God, there was so much blood. . ."

Staring off into the distance, eyes dilated, memories of that night hits him like a wrecking ball. He's squeezing her hand as hard as he can, but mentally he's no longer beside her. He's stuck in the past. 

"I've worked so hard to try and overcome those memories and feelings, and yet whenever I feel like I'm at the top, they just keep pulling me back. Not even Changminnie could make me feel better. I was just that low. Until Heechul-hyung came into the picture."

Ah yes, good old Heenim. Kyuhyun remembered how Heechul stayed by his side in the hospital. First one to come, last one to leave. He was able to understand Kyuhyun's pain and how he was feeling, since Heechul himself was in the hospital not too long before that. A smile starts to appear on his face as he tries to remember the memory of his brother.

"Kyu, look at me."

Looking up, he sees his lover in tears. Tears running down her cheeks, red and puffy eyes, and she has never looked more beautiful than how she did in that instant.

"Please Kyuhyun, please don't dwell on the past. I know you can't help if the memories come out of nowhere, but please try your best to come out of it. Or, at least tell me when you start to feel that way again. Please, jagiya, I can't stand to see you lost in your own world. I want to be there for you, I want you to know that you can always come to me if you ever need me. That's what I'm here for, okay?"

Wiping her tears away, he starts to feel his own starting to pool in his eyes. He places a soft kiss against her lips, and leans his forehead on hers.

"I love you so much, jagi. Thank you for always beeing there for me, even when I boss my hyungs around. Now, why don't we go and play some games, hm?"

"I love you too, game-freak. Okay, you're on, loser can't touch the games, AND watch what they say for a whole week. Deal?"

"Deal."