Short Update

Babysitting Tiffany
A/N: A snippet of the next chapter. Here it is, enjoy! >:)
 
 
 
 
“What are you doing here?” Tiffany was rather calm now having to see Jessica in the middle of the night in her room doing absolutely nothing. She was finally accustomed to it.
 
“I’m here because Krystal kicked me outta bed. Literally.” A frown appeared on Jessica’s drowsy face.
 
“She’s still here?” Tiffany straightened and reclined her head to the headboard. “I thought she’s gone home.”
 
“No. She refused to go and said she wanted to stay. Girl’s stubborn.”
 
Just like her sister, a thought crept in Tiffany’s mind causing her to crack a small smile.
 
“So you wanna crash here?” Tiffany queried, which the latter responded with a cute yawn. Jessica climbed up the bed without cue and positioned herself underneath the cover beside a dumbfounded Tiffany.
 
“I haven’t agreed on you sleeping here. Yah! Get out!”
 
Tiffany was about to shove Jessica down her bed (cruel, I know) but she didn’t have the heart to do so when she heard a faint snore from the girl who had her back facing her. She peeked over the shoulder to confirm herself that the girl’s sleeping.
 
“Good night, Jessica.”
 
Tiffany couldn’t deny the warmth of another body lying next to her and she admit she quite liked it. The strawberry smell of Jessica’s shampoo wafted through the air and she subconsciously the long curls that she noticed it got darker now.
 
“Ok. Good night, for real now.”
 
Before she slipped away to dreamland, Tiffany managed to hear Jessica saying dreamily: “Night, Tiffany.”