Review from Ver-Sah-Tyle

Love Hurts [ One Shot ] **completed**
Author:a y i n g`
Title: Love Hurts
Link:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/aying_2/
Reviewer:BangBangVIP
Site: VST http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com

Title: 4/5
- I suppose it does fit the story. It doesn't seem very original though.

Poster/Background: 8/10
-Even though the background is plain, I still think it looks good with the poster. As for the poster, I think the picture of Yoochun is the only one that seems fitting for the story. I still love the poster though.

Forewords: 10 /10
-The forewords was great. It got me interested.

Plot: 13/15
-The plot in general is a good one, that happens to be used a lot, and can be twisted in quite a few ways to make it better, which is what you did.

Creativity/Originality: 13/15
-Your take on the unoriginal plot line, made it original, if that made sense. As for creativity, a little more into why Yoochun had to marry Jessica would have been nice.

Flow: 10/10
-It flowed nicely for a one shot.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 8/10
- A few missed commas, and you put 'descent' instead of 'decent'. I won't tell you what the definition is though, cuz I know you know. It was just a small error. Overall, you did good here. Your vocabulary makes the story more interesting.

Characterization: 8/10
- You did good here too. Personally, I would have liked a little more details as to what the characters looked like with facial expressions and all, but it was still great.

Writing Style:10 /10
-Easy to read and tell who is saying what, so I liked it.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/5
-Not a fan of DBSK, but it was written exceptionally well, so I enjoyed it.

Sub-Total: 89/100

Extras:5 /5
-You got a high score, not because you are my dongsaeng, but because your story was well done like a fine piece of steak. haha. Bad joke sorry. I love how well you write your stories.

Total: 94/105
____________________________________________________________

A/N: LOL!

Thanks unnie! For your honest review and all!
You know I take your comments and views seriously. I really do!

So if ever you want a review you know where to go!
Also, while you're at it, why don't you go ahead and also choose my unnie. I swear that she is honest and very straightforward, but in the sense that she' being mean or anything. She'll tell you what's what and that's it! Hope I a advertising her well..

Thanks again unnie!!
____________________________________________________________