Bullying

Her Life o.O

  “Oh no, i got a bad feeling about this” Maria thought. Her institution were almost never wrong like as if a 6th sense. That time was no exception. Maria has 2 physical beauty left,face and hair. The Ms never touch them until now(see chapter 7 if 4got ;P, btw i edited the chapter but the pics cannot upload so its gone sryy darn maintainace or wadevr its is >:P). But Mandy was so angry seeing that she is sharing room with a hot-shot, sitting next to him and even becoming friends with him. There is also another reason she angry. That reason is the root of the Ms.

The Ms had an evil smirk on their face after they heard the idea. Mandy hid behind Mady then mumbled something. Maria then felt frozen, unable to move, as if bounded by evil spirits. “I’ll get the lighter!” shouted Mindy. “I’ll get the water” shouted excitedly. ‘Lighter? Water? Are they gonna burn me? But I can’t seem to be able to move!I can’t even talk! AHHHHHHHH’ Maria brain felt like its going to burst in fear. While Melody went to take pairs of gloves.

“Hahaha lets’ begin now.”Mandy laughed whole-heartedly. The Ms were all wearing gloves which made Maria thought they are gonna do an experiment. Then Melody grab Maria’s hair like an object without any pain. Mindy holds up the lighter to her hair and started burning it. Maria wanted to scream but no sound came out,not even a drop of tear fell she was still there with the same posture,immobilized. When the fire burnt her shirt they poured the bucket of water over her. All Mandy do was to sit and watch the whole saga laughing her hearts out. Her eyes showed no mercy,no pity.(Idea thought from the manga Skip Beat! Juz luv the manga XD)