Akira

Her Life o.O

  "There is the gym, that is the huts and there is where the Ms are staying."Maria pointed respectively.

   "Woahh, who are the Ms anyway living in such a big luxurious 5-star hotel looking hut. Or you call the rich pips in the school Ms, MoneyS." Akira said jokingly.

  "Well, you are not totally wrong as the Ms are Mandy, Mindy, Melody and Mady. They are the 4 richest, cutest, coolest girls. The reason they live there is , I think, cause Mandy's father is the principal and the other girls uncle... Ahhhhhhhh not good you know where our room is right? You go back first I have something I need to do got to go bye!" Maria suddenly remembered about the daily 'routine' of meeting the Ms and rushed to the place.

  Left in a daze, Akira thought 'Maria huh, her name is just like THAT girl's name personality too. Nah should be coincidence, it can't be her.' and then walked back casually.

  Back to Maria, she is in DEEEP trouble as she is 30 minutes late for the bullying time. "Hey! Who do you think you are being late and all. Plus you are sharing room with a hottie and sitting next to him! WHO, tell me, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, flirt!"Mandy fulminated. "So very sorry Milady, I am your humble servant for 1 hour 30 minutes excluding the time I wasted, I apologise sincerly. I seek your forgiveness."

  "No way much, you know the rules, now is punishment time." Mindy said with an evil laugh hidden behind the words. "Whatevs, chill Mandy don't be so jealous.We can win him over anytime but his below commoner's poor, an orphan, my advise is that you don't go after him."

  "Focus guyz, think of a way to torture her?" Melody said. "Hey don't boss us around! Only Mandy can!" Mady shouted back. "I have already decided!" Mandy shouted. "We'll do something we never have think of!" Chill came down from Maria's spine when she heard that.