Every day

Her Life o.O

  Maria was bullied everyday by 4 people, Mandy, Mindy, Melody and Mady. They were nickname 'Cute Ms' as they are each others relative and to people who see them think that they are cute, thats why people call them Cute Ms. But they are all decieved, their true colours are mean, arrogant, selfish and show off. Usually people will totally HATE those type of people but no one does somehow. After school, The Ms(too lazy to type full name so I will juz put them as Ms) would tell Maria to a particular place where no one is allowed to see, peek or even go into, a place specially made for the Ms. The purpose of this place is to bully people they dislike or people who does not like them, though only Maria does not like them.

  Every day, Maria is forced to go there and the Ms will bully her too satisfy themselves. If they are pissed, they will also bully her to calm themselves. Thanks to that, Maria's beautiful skin is filled with scars; she shirt is filled with 'tomato sauce'. Luckily, her silky long hair and her face is not touched. It is rare to see students without spectacle as the Ms and Maria both do not need spectacles, they are actually the only ones who aren't wearing any. The Ms wants to be unique so a few days ago, the Ms forced her to wear a geeky spectacle. Sometimes when they want to know more about a human, they do experiments on her. But Maria, being inferior to them, can't do anything about it and just go with the flow.

  The start of Grade 6, a boy, cute and casual one, came to the school and joined the first class. He introduced:" Hi, my name is Akira. You can call me Aki if you want." 'Akira, Aki ,Akira ,Aki hmmmm they sound so familiar. Maybe I've heard the name before.' thought Maria. Beside her the only empty chair and table, was then taken by Aki. "Hey there! What's your name? By the way do you know where is room 500 is?" 'Ehhhhhh? Why is this guy talking to me? And don't tell me I have to share room with him!?' Maria thought, then replied:" Er m...my name is Ma...Maria, are... are you an orphan? Living in 400 and above? A...and 500 is my r...room."

  "Whoa really? I'm not an orphan its just that there is no more place for me to stay but my parents are very far away currently plus I heard that I'm going to share a room with a girl. You didn't hear about me from the teachers?"

  "Er the teachers, students, well actually everyone hates me and no one exactly talk to me. So thats why I did not hear anything about your arrival."

  "Haha its ok anyways after lesson show me around the school!"

  Maria, first time felt warmth of a companion said 'of course' without a thought, forgetting about the Ms.