School

Her Life o.O

"Woooooowww! This so so spacious! It's different from my imagination!" Maria exclaimed softy. Its already second of January and everyone is to go to school. The rabbits apparently is very quiet as they do not feel at home at all. The rabbits who were asleep, were in for a big surprise! As Maria who knew them for very long feel that the rabbits were feeling not at home, she secretly customize the room to look like their real home. When they woke up, for a while they thought that they were at home until they realised that they were sleeping on a bed. " What the..." Winnie, Whitey's sister who noticed the bed, exclaimed. Then they all started to notice the surroundings which when look closely don't look like their home. "

"Surprised?" Maria said after she realised that they all woke up and very shocked. "What did you do?" Munnie queried," What will happen if someone knew about this?" Maria smiled and said :" Don't worry, the school allows us to decoration how we want the room to look and also we are lucky as we do not have any room mate and not only that pets are allowed if we, the orphaned children, take responsibility for the animals and they already know about you rabbits and also is bringing a home for you to be in. Oh from now on I have to speak in english too." Munnie was quite surprise compared to the others as she remembered that her friend told her that they were allowed to customise their room. "Oh and school is starting in 30 minutes time, Got to go now!" Maria said excitedly.

" Good morning everyone! My name is Suzy Uzie, you can call me Miss Suzy. I am new in the school so I don't think anyone would know me. Ok for today I need you to introduce yourself while I give out the timetable. Let's start with you!" Miss Suzy said cherrily and pointed and a girl wearing a different uniform form the others. "My name is Mandy Clove. I was in 1A last year. My daddy is the principal so Miss Suzy I am allowed to do what I want to do here as this is also my home. I am sure daddy told you before. This unifrom is to prove that I can have luxury and everyone must listen to ME." Mandy said arrogantly and emphasise on the last word. "Good to know you can pick who to introduce next and, class I want you to talk loudly like how Mandy did ok?" Miss Suzy said. After everyone introduced themselves, it was Maria's turn. "Er Hello everyone, my name is Maria and I am new to the school as i just took the test last month." Everyone was shocked when they heard. " You mean an orphan is in the first class? No way!" a guy name Kold cried.