Leave?

Her Life o.O

The results are out it seems that Maria got full marks and is sent to the first class. When the rabbits heard the news, they got quite unhappy as they know something Maria does not know. When Maria went to get the uniform, the rabbit had a conversation.

"What should we do? I mean Maria got accepted to the school and because she is an orphan is must live in the school right?" Whitey asked worriedly.

 "But Maria wants to know more about the outside world! We should let her do what she wants and plus she is a human she should go live with other humans." Munnie said logically.

"Mother! Because of her we get to know more about the tiger that we were always afraid of! She understood the bear and why he sleep in our cave! She did so many things for us! What if something like another tiger tries eating us!?" Brownie exclaimed.

"Precisely the reason for Maria to go to live with other humans we are just secretly returning the flavour that she did for us." Bunnie(Brownie's father) said.

The conversation went on without them knowing Maria was back and iwa behind a tree listening,shocked. She did not know what to do as she have already said yes to the principal and got the uniform, but have to part with the rabbits which is her so called family. She did not receive any news about living in the school until she eavsdropped the conversation. Suddenly she thought of an idea.

"Hey everyone I got an idea!" Maria turned around and exclaimed. The rabbits were shocked when they realised that Maria was there all along and froze in their tracks. "They will provide something called a room right? Ok you can live there! The food for orphans will be provided so we can share the food!" The rabbits after cooling down, said okay as they do not want to part with each other.