Noend School

Her Life o.O

  Ok, let me tell you about this werid school. It seems that the first class is those who are clever and rich as most of the orphans could not afford much assessments so they could not score very well to get to the first class. This school is a very special school it will accept only the Very Rich and the Orphan no one else. Because the Very Rich have a lot of money, the Very Rich always make fun of the orphans. Some spoiled ones even made some their maids. They also live in the school. This school, Noend, has primary school to university. The students,orphans, will be in this school all the way. This school is famous, known world wide, in the top 5 best school as the university is for special, talented, rich, scholarship students is here there is no normal standard in this university either the positive which has been named and the negative which is that the orphans will be doing errands and this students are very poor in studies if one orphan is at an average, he/she will be kicked out to join a normal school of his/her standard maintaining the place in school is very difficult for university students.

  The principal is the only one who makes the decision, his daughter is the one who suggest. There is something about their family. Mr Clove is a tall man with the height of 179cm and he has a black, werid hairstyle. At first glance, he look like a gangster. But because of his extraordinary look, he is very easy to remember. In the school he seems to be very kind and generous. In the business world, he is very courageous and brave. With his daughter, there is far too much love. -.-

   Back to 2A, Miss Suzy is a tall (169cm), bubbly teacher. She looks about 24-25 years old. She has a medium long blonde hair, she tied her hair like a small flower. She has a transparent glasses. She just passed her exam and is qualified as a teacher. She is teaching 2A as she came out of a very high class university and is one of the top students in that school. By seeing her in the first day, she might be a good, kind teacher that everyone wants, but we have to continue to know.

  Mandy, the principal's daughter, is a very arrogant girl as her father is famous not because of the school but by the creativity, cleverness, etc. As she is the principal's daughter, she is interview before as she gain attention rapidly as she is cute and always with a father. Her true colours is totally different from the interviews and all. She have a long black hair, average height for a 8 year old. Her eyes are sharp and have a mole near her eyes.