Farewell Rabbits

Her Life o.O

  "Should we?" Whitey asked. "I mean won't it make Maria upset?"

  "There's no choice." Munnie said sadly," We have to!"

  " 'Have to' what?" Maria was back from class possibly the best so far.

  " Ah Maria just in time,"Munnie said, "we were discussing on whether to go back or not I mean our senses are getting dull and we are born to hunt in the forest and not living so easy life in this room. We also have to continue our rabbits generation in the forest, we are the only ones in the forest of secret( the forest of secret is what people call them), so we apologise for leaving we're sorry."

  Maria smiled and said:" No no its ok I practically force you to come and well I could try visit you guys when hoildays starts. I heard that we can do and go where ever we want in the holidays. So I can visit you every holiday!" She said that hiding the fact that she would not want to part with them and in the holidays there are times where they have to go to class too.

  The rabbits and Maria said farewell the next day(Saturday). Maria have the whole room for herself now. In class is chaos, when the rabbits were here, its crazy as their guards were down knowing there is no predator to catch them and covers and roll around on the bed all day long.

  In class, the students totally treat Maria as maid, they even gave her a maid outfit! When the teachers are not there, Maria was forced to serve them as if she is their maid and do whatever they say. Maria ,being a shy girl, has to follow what they say, and didn't dare to argue or disobey. There is one exceptional girl who tell her to help even when lesson starts. She is the one and only, most selfish girl Mandy.( LOL XD) Somehow Mandy is able to make everyone like her even with her attitude. The only one who doesn't like(nor hate) her is Maria. Some how people see Mandy as a kind, gentle girl full with natural beauty and everything else positive while see Maria in the TOTAL opposite way. Every little bad thing Mandy do she said it was Maria and everyone things she is the vey evil devil itself but only the first class who knows that the little things Mandy did and still blame it to Maria. Sometimes they do the same too.