To school!

Her Life o.O

"Woahh time flies!! Its already Christmas!" Maria exclaimed."Next year I would be 9 years old! Didn't that guy say that when one is 7 years old one can go school?" Maria recalling while talking to her best friend, Whitey the white rabbit. Whitey was with her since her was 4 years old so she knew who the boy is but also forgotten the boy's name." I think you should go to school, you are already 8! And you always said you want to go interact with other human! Don't worry about us its our natural thing and in our blood to survive." Whitey told Maria. Brownie, a mischevious brown rabbit, said:" You don't have to hid~e it~! You have been practicing english and all sort of human stuff everyday!! Not only that you have been collecting books!!>:D" Maira blushed as Browine told everyone."Don't take it too hard Maria you know how naughty my son is. I heard from outside that there is a school for special kids like you, no parents." told Munnie, Brownie's mother.

After much persuading from the rabbits, Maria decided to go to school if possible in her age group. She, guided by Munnie, went out of the woods. "Woaahhh! Outside looks so wonderful!" Maria said excitedly. Munnie then started acting weridly it seems that rabbit in the outside do not speak. And Munnie did the same. Munnie started running and giving the signal to follow and Maria followed They reached the school that Munnie said. " Go in tell the woman in there that you want to attend this school." Munnie whispered to Maria. Maria followed her instruction and went in and shyly said:" Excuse me, erm can I attend this school?" "Oh of course you can judging by the way you dress i suspose you are an orphan am I wrong?" "No you are right." "Ok, tell me your name and age." " My name is Maria and I'm 7. So am I going to go to 2nd grade?" "Yes, but you have to take Grade 1 test before that." Come back on 29 December heres a calendar just in case. Oh and by the way today is 26 December" the lady said while pointing at 26 on the calendar.