I love you too!

OUTSIDER

By the way to school (Kai)

He was walking in the street smiling like a derp, swinging his arm not even caring if he would hit someone. And suddenly...

(Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha)

~Tiffany noona~

"Annyeong noonaa!! whats up? why are you calling me? O_O" Kai asked as he remembered.... D.O was leaving.. which mean...

"YAH! your friend D.O, is him with you?!"

"No O_O im alone in the street, isn't he in my room? o.O" Kai asked curiosly

"no, but he leave a note.... and i swear if i saw him again im going to cut him in piece...."

"lol, what he wrote that make you so angry? xD"

"is not a big thing, but the last word... he said: see you in heaven..."

"Then? o.O" *That mean you can see him in heaven... at least xD*

"That mean, that im going to die soon you babo. if i die, what are you going to do...? *sigh*

"You are not going to die xD 1st because you are Tiffany, my noona and 2nd i'll protect you from what ever is going to happen"

"Since when you are that-......" *tood tood tood*

 

"HECK! im out of minute... Geez, now im completly alone u.u"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"since when im what? O_O hallo!? o.o noonaaaa...." *did she just hang up the phone....?*

Kai didn't put much attention to what was going on, he was to busy thinking in Luhan that he didn't even notice that he already arrive to school. xDDD

"Taemin, are you sure you want to scare him? look how he walk... like a zoombie o.o"

"its ok, he must thinking in you = = in the count of tree we run and scare him ok?"

Taemin and Luhan were hidding behind a three, Sehun went to Tao that Kris wasn't coming to school, so he didn't participate. 

"Got it, i count or you count?" Luhan asked innocently... Oh Lulu....

"i'll count, one, two, tr- wait O_O were he gone?"

"BOOH!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GESUS! Q______Q" Luhan and Taemin yelled at the same time.

"haha, planning to scare me huh, is unfair!! let me guess, Tae idea? XD"

"Kai you.... zoombie = = how did you saw us?"

"i thought we were hiding well...." Luhan pouted cutely *w*

"Luhan... do it again and im going to..."

"you are going to what? e.e" Luhan pouted again and hide himself behind Taemin.

"YAAH, don't take me into your quarrel(?) o.o" Taemin wave his hand and went to the classroom. yeah, like who would like to interrupt a couple private time?

"What are you going to do to me huh ¬¬ yah stay away from me!" Luhan said as kai took a step forward...

"I did warning you about that right, so now that Tae isn't here, where are you going to hide?"

"You ert ¬¬ what are you planning huh" Luhan stare at Kai with a [don't you dare to touch me] face...

"Oh common Lulu ;o; let me hug you!!" (>*0*)> 

"Get away! D: Yo Kai!! you aerkgjaerg waaaaa!!"  

"Gotcha!" Kai caught Luhan and smiled evily... muahahahha

"Kai yo-...." Yeah as you can guess :3 before he could finish the *you* Kai already crush his lips onto Luhans *0* 

Some student that were still hanging outside in the corridor saw them in their sweet scene, take out their phone and took some photos, like this one :o 

Everyone was amazed, And the couple was enjoying this moment but people are just annoying...

"YAAAH GET A ROOM!!" 

Both of them turn their heads to the origin of the sound and they saw it.... a precious angel walking to them slowly and gentle(?).

"Finally" he said as Kai nodd his head and smile to the sky.

"thanks dude, i don't know what would i do without you helping me..." Kai said as he hugged D.O lightly.

 

"you know you would always have my help ^^ tell Tifanny that im really sorry, it wasn't my intention to write it like that, take care of yourself guys my grandpa is going to get angry if he know that i came down again" :s
 
"D.O take care of yourself too, don't forget to watch us from up there ^^ it was a pleasure to meet you"
"the pleasure is mine Luhan"
D.O was disappearing, i mean like vanishing slowly....
Kai let out a sigh and held Luhan's hand.
*at least i still have you with me*
"I love you Luhan,... i don't even know why but... i just love you..."
"I love you too Kai :) " 
 
 
 
a/n: i know the tittle is a little bit strange for this story so i just can't help but let Taemin be the outsider.... :$
 
 
THE END!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;O;)~