Memories

BROKEN

I got the first update wrong.. Too much excitement.lols here is the correct one


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4

 

Listen to this song while reading it.. Enjoy..

 

As I sat beside minji the dinner progresses the tension finally subsided.

I cant participate in any of the conversation. I will just smile or just simply nod on their comments.
 
I watch Jiyong And Dale talk to each other. I watch them laughed at seungri's story on how he got CL to finally be his girl. 
 
I cant beleive my friends already liked her. 
 
I felt like I was replaced. I know this is mean but atleast minji doesnt like her.
 
I dont know why I was reacting like this. Reacting like a jealous freak.
 
I feel like I'm left out.  
 
When I can't take it anymore I excused myself. I needed a fresh air.
 
I sat there thinking If i did not left I could be sitting next to JI and not her.
 
How did I get here. In this position. 
 
Let me tell you How I got here.It's been a year but the memories are still fresh. 
 
I can still remember how me and jiyong first met. 
 
They say my lovelife is like a fairytale but not like cinderella's or snow white. more like a fairy tale ending.
 
An ending where the girl gets to marry her prince charming.
 
A fairytale ending..HUH! I know, I know it's funny right. I mean Does it really exist? 
 
All of my friends thought so. They thought that I'm a living example of it.
 
They envy me. 
 
I have a good job that pays well. I have a supportive family, and not only that I also have
 
a super loving Boyfriend. His name is Kwon Jiyong. We met while  I was a college freshman in designing while he was a senior majoring in Business. 
 
We had the same circle of friends, small world right. Jiyongs bestfriend Youngbae turned out to be Bom's ultimate crush. 
 
It turned out that youngbae liked bom too, and like us they got together forming our ultimate friendship.
 
We were inseparable and did everything together.'
 
My family loved him and his family loves me too. Our friends are well acquainted as you can see up until now they still do our Friday 
 
hangout nights.
 
So everyone assumed that we will get married someday. Everyone assumed that nothings wrong.
 
Our everyday lives revolved around each other.
 
Jiyong was the perfect boyfriend.He was sweet, caring, and most importantly he loved me. We lovd each other.
 
He planned everything for me, for us.He took care of me. He helped me get a job on there company. He made sure that I was happy. 
 
At least, that was what jiyong and everyone thought.

 

Author's POV

 

 
Dara sat there alone in the balcony confused about the things that are popping out her head. 
 
Bom followed her in the balcony bringing her a glass of wine. Bom handed her the wine and interrupted her thoughts.
 
So how are you feeling? Are you tired already. Wanna get some sleep. Bom asked her worriedly.
 
Dara smiled. 
 
You still haven't change bom. You still talk a lot. Is there a problem? she asked bom.
 
Yes, there is. You, you are my problem dara and don't try to hide it. It's jiyong and dale right?
 
You still love him? Bom said accusingly.
 
She looked at bom and finally the tears she's been holdin finally rolled down her cheeks.
 
I should be happy right? I'm living a great life. I'm designing gowns for beyonce now.But why? 
 
Why,everytime I think about this things why do i feel suffocated.  Like there's something missing?
 
and worst of all Why do I feel like I'm incomplete.
 
Bom I think I made the wost decision in my life. I broke up with Jiyong. I broke the heart of my one true love.
 
Can I still get it back? 
 
Can I still win his heart back?
 
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
 
HI guy's.. I'm back... FINALLY..R my readers still there.. I miss you guys.. here is an update.. hope you like it.. comments r highly appereciated.. NEw readers please subscribe..