THE REUNION

BROKEN


Youngbae's POV


I have been calling him for hours, but damn he wasn't answering it. After so long he finally answered my call...

"Hello..."

"YAH JI! I’ve been calling you for hours, where are you?" I asked the moment he answered his phone.

"Mianhe bro, you see I’m busy here."

"Busy?" I asked wondering what he was doing and where he was.

"kekeke I’m on a date man..."

"A date?hahaha" I laughed thinking Ji Yong was just fooling around.

"Yah! I'm not joking. WHY DID YOU EVEN CALL ME?"

"Omo... Mianhe. Oh yeah, I called you because I want to tell you..." I trailed of feeling ecstatic and excited to what I was about to tell Ji Yong.

"Want to tell me what? Come on say it."

"I already asked Bommie to marry me! And you are my BESTMAN! The engagement party will be on Saturday so be there ARASSO?!"

"Wow! Congratulations. it’s about time you ask her!"

"I know. I'm so happy and excited. Oh and our reunion will be on FRIDAY. Bring your date so the whole gang can meet her, arachi?"

"On Friday? A reunion?" he asked wondering what I was talking about.

"Yup a REUNION. Bommie just told me about it. She said she has a surprise."

"Neh.. See you on Friday then. Bye." With that he hung up the phone while I thought of my proposal with Bommie.

End of Youngbae's POV

DALE’s POV

I was shocked when he invited me to have lunch with him in exchange for my help. I told him that it was nothing but he still insisted. I was somehow happy though since there is something in him I wanted to know more. He was really cute I couldn't believe that I was having lunch with him. I was staring at him while he was talking to someone on the phone. Every girl that walked passed us took a glance at him before giggling.
"Aisht can't they see that he is with me but I guess I'm getting my hopes up. He might just be thinking of me as a Good Samaritan for helping him last night. Sigh."

"Who called you?" I asked him after he hung up the phone.

"Oh that was YongBae my best friend. He’s getting married."

"Omo! Can you say congratulations for me?" I said excited for his friend.

"Uhmm okay but why don't you tell him yourself?" he replied which made curious of what he meant.

"What do you mean?"

"We'll be having this REUNION this Friday. So uhmm why don't you go with me?"

"OMONA! Are you asking me out on a date?" I blushed realizing what I just said as I avoided his gaze.

"OMO uhm that was not what I mean... I..." He chuckled at me as I blushed even more.

"Will you be my date then?" he asked while I blink processing what he just said.

"Aigoo, AM I DREAMING?"

"Dale, are you ok? Are you busy this Friday? It's alright if you..."

"Huh? oh! I mean No I'm not busy this friday. And uhm of course I’d love too." I replied while trying not to blush even more.

"OMO! He just asked me to go with him! I cant believe it." I remained silent after that as I was still speechless after being asked by him. What I didn't know was that Ji Yong was thinking of something else.


Seungri's POV

I was at the mall with CL looking for a gift to give to Youngbae and Bom when I saw two familiar figures from a far.

YAH RAT! What are you doing there? Cl annoyingly asked..

"Is that Ji Yong-hyung? And he's with Dara-noona?" asked Seungri who had a shocked expression on his face.

"What? How can that be I was just talking to Dara-unnie this morning and she was still in the US... Waeyo?" asked CL confused of what Seungri meant to say.

"Look! There was Jiyong-hyung with a girl. And she looks like Dara-noona. She has an apple hairstyle too." explained Seungri.

"Where?"

"There at the Italian resto..." CL looked at the restaurant and found the two figures Seungri was pointing out.

"OMONA!!! She really looks like Dara-unnie? Wait, where’s my phone? Ppali ppali!!!" said CL while looking for her phone.

"HUH? What are you going to do?" asked Seungri.

"Just give me my phone. I bet everyone will be surprised with this." said CL while taking some pictures of Ji Yong-hyung with a girl.

"Do you still remember when Ji-oppa and Dara-unnie took a picture of us?"

"Neh- They showed our picture to the whole gang. I could still remember your face. You were blushing!" commented Seungri which earned him a smack from CL.

"YAH! Stop it! It’s time for our revenge. kekeke"

"Yah! We still have to buy a gift for Youngbae-hyung and Bommie-noona remember?"

"Aisht! I almost forgot. Let's go now."

End of Seungri's POV


Dara's POV

"OMO, SANDARA PARK, IS THAT YOU? IS IT REALLY YOU?" said Bom hysterically.

"YAH!! ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE MY BESTFRIEND?" said Bom while staring at me. I enveloped her in a hug as I thought of how long we have been apart.

"Kyah!!! Bommie! I miss you but will you stop screaming? And of course its me; Sandara Park you're Park sister and best friend. Aigoo!" I said while pouting at Bom.

"Omo, mianhe. I'm screaming because look at you, I can barely recognize you. You changed a lot. You aren't the dorky Dara anymore. You don’t wear large shirts and baggy pants anymore. You look more feminine and y now." said Bom after winking at me.

"Kyaa, stop that! I’m still the same you know just wait till we get home!" I replied before Bommie hugged me once again.

"Welcome back, Dara..." I just nodded my head as I finally felt being at home again.

"Oh I had set a reunion for us but they don’t know that you're back. You'll be my surprise for them." informed Bom.

"Really? You still haven’t change, have you? You still love surprises. kekeke!"

"I can't wait to see there reactions once they see you." said Bom before winking at me as her mischievious took over. Once Bom told me that she had planned a reunion my heart skipped.

"Will he be there? Does he still look the same? What will be his reaction?" I wondered as I think of what his reaction might be. I wanted to ask Bom, but I just couldn't get myself to do so.

"Ji Yong-ah, have you already forgiven me?"

"She really looks like Dara-unnie..." said Minzy while looking at the picture.

"I can tell Jiyong-hyung is not over Dara-unnie yet." said Daesung.

"Huh? Who looks just like me?" I interupted while they talked about the mysterious person. They turned their attention at me. Their faces had shocked expression on.

"SURPRISE!!! I'm back guys!" I greeted with a smile on my face.