The Reunion 1.1

BROKEN

 

THE REUNION PART 2.3
 
 
Author’s POV
 
 
She was on her way out of the bathroom when she heard a familiar voice. Her heart started to beat faster as she gets nearer to it.
 
That voice, Is that really him? Is my mind playing tricks on me again? Dara asked herself. 
 
It’s really him. My mind is not playing tricks on me. She said to herself
 
Guys is this a party or a funeral? Why is everybody so SILENT? Jiyong said.
 
Everybody in the room grew silent as they see Dara walking towards him. 
 
He laughed at there expressions, Why are your faces like that huh? He asked while 
 
She was now standing behind him. Her heart was beating crazily.
 
Hi Jiyong, I missed you. She said.
 
 
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
 
The moment I heard that voice my heart starts to beat faster. It felt like my heart wants to 
 
Explode right out from my chest. 
 
Is my mind playing tricks on me again? I asked myself
 
God please just for tonight let me forget her.
 
I turned around and I finally saw her.. The face that I dreamt everyday.. The face that I long to touch again..
 
She’s really here, I can’t believe this.
 
She finally came back.
 
Did she come back for me?
 
STOP this NONSENSE jiyong. She left you right, you should be mad at her. 
 
What will I tell her? Should I even greet her after all that she has done...
 
Put yourself together Ji. Act cool. Don't let her see that youre still hurting
 
I was so busy with my thoughts when Daesung interrupted me. 
 
Yah hyung! Why don’t you introduce your friend to us!
 
Aigoo, I almost forgot about her. 
 
Mian-he. Everybody this is Lee, Dale my friend.
 
Come-on hyung you wont bring her here if she’s not your girlfriend. Seung-ri said.
 
We all know the rule right NO OTHER FRIENDS IS ALLOWED TO BE ON OUR REUNIONS unless she is your GIRL.
 
YAH! PLAK! Cl smacked his head. I noticed cl mouthed something to seung-ri. 
 
Then I saw her again. My heart starts to beat faster again. Why cant I stay mad at her. Do 
 
I still? Of course not. I answered my self stupidly,
 
Again silence filled the room..
 
Hey guys lets eat, the food is starting to get cold. Yb said to break the defeaning silence.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
 
Author’s POV
 
They all went to the dining hall. 
 
No one is uttering a word.
 
Jiyong was assisting Dale to sit when minzy stopped him.
 
Yah! Oppa, that’s dara unnie’s place. She said while pouting
 
Mia-nhe dale said. She was about to stand up when dara stopped her.
 
Minzy-ahh! dale, you can seat there beside jiyong I’ll just sit here okay. Dara said.
 
But unnie. Minzy said.
 
Minzy-ah don’t be like that to our new friend. Be nice or else I wont give you my surprise.Dara patted minzy’s head.
 
 
to be continued..
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
I just want to thanks my dongsaeng baby nhic for helping me editing the first chapters... I'm on my own now Hope everyone will still like it.. comments R so welcome..