The Reunion.1

BROKEN

 

Author’s POV

All of them are busy looking and commenting on the picture that CL took.

She really looks like dara-noona. Minzy said

I can’t believe it! Hyung still loves dara-noona!

I know me and Rat can’t believe it too. Seung-ri said.

What can you say oppa? CL asked.

Neh, she looks like dara. YB agreed. Yb hides his confusion about his best friend's new girl.

But I’m happy for hyung it’s about time he got himself a new girl. Seung-ri said.

They are at the midst of there conversation when someone familiar approaches them…

All of them where shocked!!

DARA’s POV

Who looks like me huh?

SURPRISE!! GUYSS! IM BACK!!!! I said happily. All of there faces are still in shock.

OMO I knew it you guys are not happy to see me! Bom I told you this was a bad idea. I said while trying to hold back my tears.

YAH! Why are you like that huh? It’s dara you idiots! Bom said.

OMONA! Dara-noona is that really you? I can’t believe this. Minzy said while rubbing her eyes to see if it’s really me.

KYAH!! bom said. WHO ELSE?! I told you they wont recognize you easily now.

Dara-noona I can’t believe it you change a lot I missed you so much! CL hugged me while crying. 

I started to cry this time I can’t hold it anymore. Mia-nhe for leaving you guys without saying goodbye.

Aigoo stop with the cheesiness will yah this is a reunion party right? Welcome back DARA! Yb said while hugging bom.

I missed you. Yb said to bom

I missed you more. Bom said while giggling. Then they kissed each other.

Look who’s talking oppa! Your way more cheessyyy. Minzy said while giggling. 

YAH!!!! Get a room will yah! Minzy is here! 

You guys are still the same. I laughed. All of them welcomed me except for the two guys who seem to be having an argument. YAH SEUNG-RI, YAH DAESUNG! Aren’t you guys going to welcome back your noona? I said to them angrily.

NOONA!!!!!I missed you! Look at you ah. You are prettier now! Mianhe, I was too stunned by your beauty. Daesung said playfully.

Yah! Is that so? I laughed. You still haven’t changed your still a dork! Come here give noona a hug. 

Yah seung-ri why are you like that all of them greeted me already.

All of them grew silent when I approached seung-ri. 

Yah rat! Why are you still there? Then I noticed something behind his back.

What’s this your hiding from me huh? I laughed. You’re still a wimp rat! I said still laughing. 

Now what’s this thing you’re hiding from me? I asked confusingly.

As I scrolled down the pictures in CL's phone I saw him smiling to this girl. I felt like my heart was being crushed. Who is she? I asked bravely.

Oh that's hyung's new GIRL. Seung-ri said.

YAH! Cl smacked seung-ri on the head. What are you thinking huh rat? 

OMO. Cl-roo don't do that to seung-ri. I said to Cl while rubbing seung-ri's head.

Are you okay? I asked seung-ri.

Mian-he noona. I forgot that you and hyung are..

Ani! Its okay. I'm okay guys. I lied

I'm happy for him, he deserves to be with someone who can make him happy.

I'll just go to the bathroom okay. I need to retouch my make-up. It's ruined already! I laughed

All of them are still looking at me worriedly especially bom.

YAH! what's with the look? This is my welcome party right? 

Dont worry I'm really okay. I lied again

All of them started to smile again exept for bom she knows me to well..

When I got in the bathroom I open the faucet I looke my reflection on the mirror and my tears started falling.

Stop it! Stop it! You deserve this right? You left him remember! YOU LEFT HIM! I reminded myself! YOU DESERVE THIS PAIN! I DESERVE THIS!



JIYONG's POV


As we entered the party all of them where serious.

HI guys is this a party or a funeral? why is everybody so SILENT? I chuckled.

All of there faces turned white. As if hey had seen a ghost?

But the silence is still deafening..

Hey guys why are your faces like that?!

Everybody is still silent until I heard this FAMILIAR VOICE, A VOICE THAT I'VE BEEN LONGING TO HEAR....

HI JIYONG!! I MISSED YOU!!!