CHAPTER 1

BROKEN



Ji Yong’s POV

FLASHBACK

We were at a restaurant just staring at each other. No words were spoken as we waited for something to break the deafening silence.

“Do you still love me?” I asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. I looked at her anticipating her answer.

“Mianhe mianhe…” she uttered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Why… Why are you doing this? A-Are you saying? OMO…haha..” I chuckled trying to hide the pain that I was feeling.

“Are you joking? Y-you are right?”

“Mianhe Ji… But I have to do this…Mian-he.. I’m doing this for the both of us. I hope you’ll forgive me” Dara left me without any explanation. I was left broken as I tried to hold back the pain slowly seeping through me.

End of Flashback
____________________________________________________________

It has been a year, one freaking year had passed but the memory of Dara continued to haunt me.

“BABO, BABO!!!” I cursed while drinking another shot of alcohol, drowning his sorrow.

“ Stop thinking about her. She left you Ji... She left you without any explanation. Why are you still holding on? Why are you still thinking she’s going to comeback huh?” I asked myself as I tried to forget the whole that Dara inflicted in my heart.

“Sandara, why did you leave me? What have I done to deserve this pain?”

“Excuse me, are you okay? Mister?”

“Dara, is that you?” I asked as I stared at the stranger in front of me. In reflex and yearning for Dara’s presence I hugged the stranger. I leaned back and eventually lowered my face to kiss her.

“I missed you…” I whispered after leaning back. Her shocked expression was the last thing I could remember before blacking out.

End of Ji Yong’s POV

Dara’s POV

“SANTOKIII OMONA! BAE, YOUNGBAE just ask me to marry him?!” exclaimed Bom.

“OMO! REALLY?! I’m so happy for you BOMTARO!!!” I replied excited and happy for Bom.

“So the engagement party will be next month so you must be here arachi?” said Bom.

“EH? next month already? Why do I have to be there?”

“Yah Santokii, you’re my best friend! Moreover, you’re my MAID OF HONOR DUHHHH!!” said Bom.

“Omo… Really? I’m your maid of honor? But you see I have this thing next month…” I tried to reasoned out again.

“YAH PARK SANDARA!!!! It has been a year and it is my engagement party. Are you really my best friend? Come on, I need you for my wedding preparation. Please come home. I miss you so much, do you know that?” persuaded Bom while I remained silent not knowing whether to agree or not.

“BOMTARO… You know that I love you right? But you see Beyonce… YES! I remember BEYONCE asked me to design her dressed for the Grammy’s.”

“YAH SANDARA PARK… WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT BEYONCE OR OUR FRIENDSHIP? WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT HER GRAMMY DRESS OR MY WEDDING DRESS? I swear if you don’t show up next month or I will not consider you as my bestfriend…” threatened Bom.

“OMO.. Bommie I’m-I’m just kidding you know.”

“I really can’t escape now. I guess this time I have no excuse…” I sighed knowing am losing this argument with Bom.

“You know that I wouldn’t exchange our friendship over Beyonce’s Grammy Dress.”

“Yah you better be serious.” said Bom.

“You know I am. I’ll be there. Fetch me at the airport, arachi?”

“OMO OMO! ARASSO! See you! Message me your flight number ok? Night, dara love you...” bid Bom goodbye before hanging up the phone.

“Why I am so scared going home? Is it because of him? BABO, DARA! You left him. You deserve all the hate you’ll get…”

“See you soon KWON JIYONG. I MISS YOU SO MUCH… Did you miss me?” I whispered thinking of the possibilities of meeting him once again.

End of Dara’s POV

JiYong’s POV

“AISHTT. Urgh, my head hurts. F***ing hang-over.” I cursed as I tried to sit up while holding my throbbing head.

“Where the hell am I? What the hell happened to me last night?” I tried to recall last night’s event but nothing. All I could remember was drowning myself with liquor then everything was fuzzy.

“Omo, you’re already awake? Here drink this it’s good for hang-over” said the girl in front of me.

“Dara? Am I dreaming?” I murmured as I stared at the stranger.

“Dara? I’m not Dara. I’m Lee Dale.” She introduced herself with a smile.

“And you’re here at my house. You were so drunk last night that you passed out. I don’t know your address so I just took you home. Are you okay now?” she asked while I continued to stare at her.

“OMONA! She looks like her. Her hair, nose, even her scent are the same with Dara. She uses the same perfume as Dara.” I was lost with my own thoughts when her question snapped me back from my thoughts.

“O-oh, Kam-Kamsahamida.” Was the only thing I could say still shocked with her appearance.

“Come on, Ji Yong! Introduce yourself!”

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. Thanks for taking care of me. I owe you a lot.” I said with a smile.