Hard to control the thoughts

Everyone know it except us!!

previously:


'Why!! I already seen it countless times why now, I most see it now why he have to do this, the door not closed with keys I can open it little bet and watch' joon thought.
 
He open the door so little not allowing to mir to realize 'look at his body ,why he so strict , does he hate me now,oh god has back so y , what I'm saying he his my best friend hold yourself joon ,am I drooling for mir !? Oh he finish I have to close the door before he sees me.

________________________

Mir POV
I come out once I finished changing and now I want to eat breakfast in the kitchen.
 
Is joon still waiting out side the room!? I guess he is ,he still need to change his clothes after all ,okay Mir stay calm nothing change he still your friend remember.
 
"Your turn" I said to him and run before he could say anything I guess I trying to avoid him.
 
Joon POV
He acts weird, I guess I have to change faster there is no time.
 
I Take off my chart and my boxer I get a new one, I take off everything now I'm completely. 'Who could someone resist this look, I'm going to show more of this to Mir till he gave up ,what are you saying joon' I was talking to myself in my mind while I was holding my boxer.
 
Suddenly " sorry I forget my cell phone, oh sorry, sorry"
 
"It's here right next to the bed" I said while I was wearing my boxer and I wasn't facing Mir but I was full exposed to him!!
 
When I finally finishing from my boxer I looked at Mir and continue wearing my pants but this time was uncomfortable for Mir and he look like he was having fever not knowing why.
 
Mir POV
 
joon is normal as usual why I feel so hot and my face burning.
 
'oh right I must get the cell phone but how ?joon is close to that side why!! Why!! In the whole place why joon must ware his clothes at that side, did he do it in purpose, no way I must act like I don't care.
 
When I thought of passing by the honey abs muscular half Joon.
 
‘oh god ,why!! I can't breathe or move , is this homophobia thing I don't know!?'
 
I hate when I see him dating guys and I really get angry and weird, and gays are disgusting, I guess I'm too homophobic right now.
 
 “Do you want me to pass you the cell phone from the side table" the half joon said.
 
No respond form Mir
 
Joon POV
 

He didn't respond, I guess that's something caused by his phobia, any way I will late by this rate, did he want me to give him the cell phone !!
 
“Okay then I will give it to you “I said.
 
I walked close to Mir, Mir faint but  before he hit the ground I hold him.
 
"Mir! Mir! Mir are you okay answer me!?" Oh god why did this happen, oh that phobia destroy everything between us.
 
I walked to the bathroom and take a wet towel and wipe Mir's face, I used to do that a lot because when Mir was 16 he start to faint alot and the cause still unknown.
 
"If you don't wake up, I have to take you to the hospital where there are countless needles waiting for you" I said it loudly knowing that he hate hospital and needles.
 
He didn't wake up I guise I need more water.
 
Mir POV
 
I was acutely a wake when joon said the hospital and needles but I didn't want to a wake and the half JOON by my side.
 
I wake up and take the cell phone and I toke a 
last look at joon who was at the bathroom getting more water before I left the room.

 
Why!?This happened when joon was to close to me ,is it homophobia?! but he is best friend, oh god his back and his abs so seductive he looks like an action movie actor ,I feel so secure next to him but why I feel attracted to him, any way I'm homophobia I faint a lot and I'm even not his type I'm has best friend damn it.
 
When I left closing the door so laud to let joon know that I left.
 
Joon POV


He left the room!! Oh thank god I was hold myself for so long, why I feel so disappointed that I didn't him, he still my friend damn it.
oh stupid joon than why I didn't kiss him at least, we haven't kissed for so long time since we realize that friends shouldn't do that, oh right he is my friend , but can best friends do that!?
Oh god it become harder to control myself, do I love him or cause every one say I love him I felt that way!!?
 
..............
 
When I went to the kitchen
"Joon honey Mir left to his college, and why you're so late!?"My mom said.
"I was changing my clothes" I said.
"Did anything happened between you two joonie" my mom said.
"When changing clothes become that long!?" my dad said.
 
'I need another house really!! Why this much of questions' joon thought.
 
“No but I have to wait Mir to change first " I said.
" Okay honey eat your breakfast and go to work" my mom said.
____________
While driving the car out of my work my mom called.
 
"I finished my work and I'm in the way to the house” I said before letting her say anything.
 
- "you just got married and you already late , what kind of human are you?!"
 
I really didn't realize how much I late could he have been waiting for me, no impassable he start to hate me because of the wedding.
 
"It is Work mom nothing I can do about it" I said.
 
- "I didn't raise you like that , we will talk when you got to the house now good bye" oh omma why you do this to me?
 
...The end of the call...
 
Why I have to live in my parent house? I'm fall gown up man.
I most have my own house, but in that why Mir won't let us sleep in the same room.
 
I want to buy one and keep it secret no one will find out until Mir and I get along with that marriage, that's the smartest beautiful idea I ever had.
 
I guess I'm in love with him, oh his lips, his back, his eyes , oh god his whole body really my type damn it.
 
oh he most not know that, I most buy a nice house that's the first thing to do tomorrow.
 
____________
At new couple room
 
Mir POV
 
Where is he!? Did something happen to him!? Should I call !?
 
I can't believe myself, why should I care!? Because he is my friend that's why .

but then why it's hard to me to talking to him? is it because I'm homophobic !? Then why I have this phobia I have it since I was 16 !? I don't dare to think about the reason.
 
Why did thunder ask me strange questions!?

 

_____________________________

sorry for being late ^^

I cauldn't update earlier because I was having the final exams ;p

Hopefully I will update as soon as possible :)

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"