Confession

Everyone know it except us!!

previously:

Mir POV
 
Where is he!? Did something happen to him!? Should I call !?
 
I can't believe myself, why should I care!?
Because he is my friend that's why , but then why it's hard to me to talking to him ,is it because I'm homophobic !? Then why I have this phobia!? I don't dare to think about the reason.
 
Why did thunder ask me strange questions!?


-----Flash back-----
"How are you!?" Thunder asked me.
 
"Fine, and you!?"
 
"I'm fine , how was your last night did you sleep well!?"Thunder asked me.
 
"Yeah I guess, is something wrong !?"
 
"No I just want to check up how my favorite dongsaeng doing!?how was last night !?" Thunder asked me.
 
"What do you mean!? Nothing happened hyung!!"
 
"Joon didn't tell you!?"Thunder asked me.
 
"Tell me what!?"
 
"Sorry I have a meeting see you later" he said.
 
"Stop right there, hay I'm talking to you"
-----Flash back Ends-----


What did he mean!? Does he love Joon!? Then why he rejects Joon!? Oh god I have to stop now before I get into this stupid complex love triangle.
 
I hear footsteps coming I have to sleep I don't want joon to know I'm awake.
 
Joon POV
I get into our room and find him sleeping.
I don't want to wake him up so I didn't make any noise while I walked to his side of the bed.
He looked so peaceful and much more adorable, I couldn't resist so I kissed him on the lips.
 
Is it just a dream!! Oh god I don't want to break this kiss.
 
No way!!!!! What did just happen!? Is it real!? Is he awake!?
 
God it's hard to control myself, I break the kiss.
"Sleep well my sleepy beauty, I hope you will get my feeling, Mireu-ah" I said it with all my feelings , hopefully he won't hate me.
 
I changed my clothes and went to sleep.
 
Mir POV:
he is waking closer and closer.
He kissed me, oh god I don't want lose this moment.
I don't want him to break it, I want more of him.
I kissed him back not in purpose, he still kissing me passionately.
But this time like it was hard for him to stop ,I felt like he was trying to hold himself from going more.
Joon please stay like that, I couldn't do anything to stop him from breaking the kiss ,I was really at my limit because I want more.
 
"Sleep well my sleepy beauty, I hope you will get my feeling, Mireu-ah" he said it and I was about to cry, I loved him I couldn't find my feelings till now, I want to tell him I wasn't sleep.
 
I was trying to sleep when he take of his clothes, I bit my lips when I saw the view of Joon .
It was hard for me not to wake up and kiss those abs.
 
He went to sleeping after 5 minutes I couldn't sleep so I walk out of the room to the kitchen.
 
I'm sure now that I love him by the why that I felt, why did he do It !? I guess he still think I hate him.

But I don't know how to act with my phobia? How do I love him in the same time !?


 
Joon POV:
He went out , is he still a wake !? Did I wake him up !? Did he felt the kiss !? Did he even hear what did I say !?
 
I most talk to him right now ,I'm afraid of losing him.
oh god , Mir please stay here, please stay near me.
 
I stop from moving once I saw him in the kitchen table crying.

I ran toward him and hugged him so tightly.
 
"Why are you late!?" He said.
 
"Mir why are you crying!?" I asked.
 
"Oh nothing but ..... But ...., I really don't know hyung" mir said.
 
"Okay then can you go to sleeping I think you have that horrible professor tomorrow morning " I said it knowing that he will forget everything and focus on tomorrow.
 
"I don't care for him and how did you know that !?"Mir asked me.
 
"Oh you told me that's why I remember your schedule" I said.
 
"Hyung why are you like this!? What I am for you ,please answer me!?"Mir asked.
 
"What are you talking about of course you are my best friend that I love,maybe you won't understand but I am honestly just discovered my feelings and myself " I said it finally.
Mir please say something.
 
"Since when!? Why you didn't tell my!?"Mir asked.
 
"Since I meet you ,I thought that how should friends feel ,but sorry I didn't know it myself till the wedding" I answered him knowing that he will react angry and maybe hate me.
 
"God, how can you say it .....you're so late" I was so surprised by his words.
 
"What do you mean !? You won't reject me !?" I asked him waiting painfully for his answer.
 
"I mean that I'm no longer waiting for my childhood friend to understand his feelings" what mir just said become unbearable pain.
 
"What!? Don't act like you just know it, everyone else know it better than us" I said with confused and angry tone.
 
"Oh really , so does everyone know my respond except me !?"he smirked and asked me.
 
"You don't know your own feelings, I know you when you're confused" I said Defensively.
 
"you know !? I didn't realize my feeling yet , are you okay with that !? I can't promises you anything , don't rise your hopes too much joonie or I will break it for you "
 
"Yes ,I can live with just that, because in the past I was afraid if you know my feelings you will hate me but know that you don't hate me I'm okay even if it is just friendship as long I'm with you and our friendship just fine I'm okay with anything you want " I said it loudly.
 
"I can't stay awake any longer I have to sleep ,aren't you going to sleep is well !?" He said it with clam voice.
 
"I will but after a minute ,goodnight honey" I said it trying teasing him.
 
"Than goodnight joonie see you tomorrow" he said teasing me with word tomorrow I don't understand what did he mean .
 
_after 5 minute_
 
When I come to our room it was locked and next to the door there was a pillow and blanket.
 
I understand what did he mean but to late when I saw the view of the pillow and the blanket I didn't like what’s look like.
 
I want him to feel guilty by anyway I could.
I don't want to use what he put outside the room so I tried to sleep in sitting position.
I don't like it but it's my plan to let him feel guilty.

 

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"

please tell my what do you think to improve my writing ^^

I will update the next chapter faster than this because I already wrote it ;)