I miss talking to you like this

Everyone know it except us!!

previously:

When I come to our room it was locked and next to the door there was a pillow and blanket.
 
I understand what did he mean but to late when I saw the view of the pillow and the blanket I didn't like what’s look like.
 
I want him to feel guilty by anyway I could.
I don't want to use what he put outside the room so I tried to sleep in sitting position.
I don't like it but it's my plan to let him feel guilty.

 

Mir POV
 
I wake up in hurry to get ready to my class with that professor that I hate.
 
I'm already feeling guilty about letting Joon sleep outside the room.
 
I change my clothes and getting ready to leave.
Once I open the door I found a body in the ground in front of the room .
 
Is..that...Joon!?
 
What time did he sleep ?! and why like this!?
I have to wake him up anyway or he gonna be late.
 
Mir: "joonie wake up, yeah joon ,you gonna be late".
 
Joon: "just 15 minute more" hugging mir tightly to his chest like the last time.
 
God it's hard for me, I want to stay like this but he will know there is something if I didn't do something to stop him.
 
Mir:"yeah ,you didn't learn from yesterday wake up"
 
Joon didn't respond.
 
Mir :"Okay , this gonna hurt you more than the previous one" biting the pore Joon nose.
 
Joon:"you monster what did I do to deserve this ?" Sorry joonie but I can't handle you.
 
Mir: " than stop doing this every morning"
I'm afraid you have to win against me joonie.
 
Joon: " I won't stop ,and will do what I want. I can handle anything from you ,nothing harmful if I huged my friend "  joonie good job I hope you will always stay strong like this.
 
Mir :" you gonna be late if I didn't wake you up like this" I want to say sorry but I can't sorry joon.
 
Joon :"thanks, I have to hurry"
 
He went in the room to get changed and I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
 
Joon came after 10 minutes he really in hurry this is the first time I see him serious about going to his job this time he looks different I don't know why.
 
When he notice me gaze at him I turned so fast so he couldn't notice my red face.
 
Joon: "I'm out"
 
"Yah where are you going like this defiantly not to work" his mam said and she was angry.
 
Joon: "Mam I'm going to work why are you like this !? Do you want a prove !?" So cute childish this is so joonie ~I giggled to myself.
 
"You never were hurry to work ,and at least eat breakfast and drive Mir to his college " his mam said with strict voice no one can say No to her when she become like this.
 
Joon :" okay than I will wait for Mir" I can't breath or face him my face so red after what I did to him.
 
Joonie I'm really sorry for what I did to you , I'm really not good for you and I hope you will find someone much better than me to treats you right.
 
Mir: "okay than let's go"
 
No one POV
 
-walks out the house and gets in the car -
 
Mir: "I know you don't like to stay in front of you parents for to much long"
 
Joon:" hell yeah I don't"
 
 
-in the way to college-
 
Mir:"how is thunder !?" I don't know why I said it .
 
Joon:" he has been alright ,why you ask about him so sodden!?"
 
Mir:" I know you two since childhood we are pretty much like brothers don't we!? And thunder in his last call was pretty weird he didn't tell me anything !?"
 
Joon:" okay I didn't know anything about why so sudden but how weird he was!?"
 
Mir:" he asked me weird question and when I ask him about the reason he didn't tell me!! Did something happened between you guys!?"
 
Joon:"you know thunder he couldn't take it he was so happy at the wedding like it was his son wedding"
 
Both laughed when they remember the wedding.
 
Mir:"yeah I remember him and G.O hyung who was crying with our ommas"
 
Joon:"Oh that's remind me G.O hyung want us to call for him"
 
Mir:" wae!? So sodden!?"
 
Joon:" I forgot to call him yesterday, he called me at work and told me to call him if I was at home with you , he want to talk for both of us"
 
Mir :" did he told you why!?"
 
Joon:" he didn't tell me the reason or anything !!"
 
Mir:"that's remind me thunder asked something so weird yesterday and told me to ask you!"
 
Joon: "what kind of questions was that!?"
 
Mir:"he asked about yesterday but the most weird thing ;he said that you will tell me something !!"
 
Joon:"Oh I guess you know the answer since yesterday, thunder want me to confess to you, I'm sorry if he bother you"
 
Mir: "that's fine he didn't say too much that's why I was confused , it's no big deal"
 
Joon:" that's relief, how is the college we didn't talk like we were before the wedding and engagement thing!?"
 
Mir:"oh it's not great like it was ,some of the student change their specialty after long time of the hard work"
 
Joon:" Oh is that so! maybe they found something they really enjoy with it, if you need something don't forget I'm always for you"
 
Mir:" WOW you're so emotional than thunder hehehe"
 
Joon:"yah I'm being serious here!!"
 
Mir:"Okay joonie but please don't become so drama queen okay then!?"
 
Joon:" is that how to talk to your hyung!? What I'm for you"
 
Mir:"you're just the third hyung, there is seungho hyung , and G.O hyung and you're the third I did arrange it by the age"
 
Joon:" yah maknae"
 
Mir:"Sorry hyung" while giggling.
 
Joon:" you know laughing won't lead you anywhere"
 
Mir:"Okay Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again"
 
Both laughed because they both know it's a lie as usual.
 
-at college parking area-
Joon:" here we go, have fun oh remember I will picking you up at 4 PM"
 
Mir:"Okay thanks for the ride ,see you than when I'm done ,Oh by the way how did you know I'm out at 4PM !?
 
Joon:" I told you I know you schedule because you told me"
 
Mir:"Okay than thanks see you later I have to go now"
 

 

 

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"

please tell my what do you think to improve my writing ^^