If you want to keep secret..!

Everyone know it except us!!

 

 

 

 previously:

 

"Joon ,what's wrong!?" I ran after him.

"It's nothing, I just remember something" he said but I don't believe him.

When we got in the house ,troubles were waiting for us.

 

Mir POV:

I mean by troubles Seungho hyung and byunghee hyung and Thunder hyung nothing good comes out when they are together

 

Last time I saw them it was in the wedding.

 

Thunder jumped toward joon and hugged him.

"Hyung when are you two going to have children!?"Thunder asked innocently.

 

It’s sad that we can't since we both guys; I would like another version of him running around it will be cute.

 

"Don't say Stupid things" joon said with angry tone.

 

"I was waiting for you guys to talk to me but no one bother to call me" Byunghee said with sad tone.

                                                                                                                          

"Sorry Hyung, we forgot it" I said.

 

"Aren’t you just marred!? When are you going to have you're honeymoon trip" seungho asked.

 

Yeah I forget about it, at least we can have fun and travel without our parents.

 

"Mir still a student and I still work, why you asked!?" Joon said.

 

"I asked for you guys, if we didn't care who else" seungho said.

 

Sometime I feel jealous of how freely he can talk.

 

"Sorry hyung if I was a bother" I said without thinking disappointed that we can't do like normal people.

 

"Mir!.." Joon said when G.O cut him down.

 

"Mir can I talk to you Alone?" G.O asked.

 

"Okay" I couldn't say anything else.

 

G.O POV:

 

I can't stand those two idiots they are not improving any thing in their life.

 

Watching them going in the same way every day gives me a headache.

 

I grabbed Mir's hand and pulled him out to the office room the nearest room we could have private talk.

 

"Are you still having this phobia?” I asked.

 

"I don't know hyung" he said.

 

"Do you like him ?"I asked.

 

"Yeah ,I think so it's better than dislike him right!?" He said oh such stupid kid.

 

"I mean love, do you love him? Other than friendly love!?" I asked.

 

"Hyung I don't know what kind of love I feel and how I should act or do " he finally said.

 

"Do you feel jealous when someone close to him!? Do you want to be the only one who talk or touch him!? Know everything about him !? Your heart act crazily fast and do things without thinking?! Do you feel so hot when your next to him?! Do you get sudden stomachache when he is near?! "I asked.

 

"Yes , but all this is because I have this phobia right?" he stupidly said.

 

"You stupid what do you think does this phobia do!?" I asked.

 

"Fainting, some time bleeding nose, stomachache, tachycardia, I don't call it jealous but when I saw him with other guys I want to kill those guys, and I'm afraid he will hate me and leave me for another guy" he innocently said.

 

That's why Mir never get his true feelings thinking all that caused by phobia.

 

"Mir how did you know it's a phobia!?" I asked.

 

" My college psychology professor told when we meet 4 or 5 years ago*" he innocently said.

 

Oh god an old man manipulated with my child brain.

 

"That old man what did he say!?" I asked angrily.

 

"He said: It's not natural and I should avoid the source, and maybe it's a kind of phobia and because it's happening when I see my gay friend which means I have homophobia. That true I don't have it except when joon around and not toward anyone else, and said he can help me with it if I join his class" he said confused.

 

"He lied to you, it’s not a phobia and you should be careful he is not what do you think he is" I said worried.

 

"What!?"he said confused.

 

"This feeling is called love all what you said caused by love, you should ask me next time not a stranger" I said.

 

Really what kind of sick people who play with a child mind!?

 

"Really hyung!!" Mir said excitedly and looking at me hoping I'm not joking around.

 

"Yeah I won't lie if its a phobia you will afraid and you naturally dislike the source and you won't be his friend if you knew that he is gay, Mireu did he tried anything strange with you!? I'm not joking don't trust him " I said seriously.

 

Mir said something made me worry even more "He kind of obsessed with perfect work sometimes he call some student to his office for any stupid purpose, and from what I heard I should be careful not give him personal information like phone number or address, but not all the student just younger people, and he has strange personality, he don't have good reputation among the student!! But no one can complain be cause he is so scary, don't worry I hate him so much to talk to him after my last project"

 

"if something happened or you want to ask and you don't want anyone to know just talk to me understood!! Remember G.O omma is always by your side " I said.

 

"Okay understood, hyung what do you think I can do with this professor!? I was already thinking about dropping this course! Because he ask a lot of personal questions this time" Mir said.

 

" We have to push him away if you don't want to drop, what do you choose saying you are married to joon but he won't stop here if he likes boys we have to do the second choice ".

 

"Hyung what are you thinking!! Than what your second choice!?" Mir said.

 

"What do you think of dressing joon as girl and introduce her as your wife!? Or you say you're a married girl that will work if he is gay he will reject girls" I said teasing mir.

 

The joyfulness part of my plan is someone has to dress like girls I hold my laugh not wanting to effect Mir’s decision.

 

"Hyung!!" Mir suddenly said.

 

"yeah!?"

 

"I'm okay with dressing up as girl but I don't want joon to see me " Mir finally said.

 

"Don't worry I will help you" I said to calm him down.

 

While Mir was thank me and huging me saying "Thanks hyung you're the best" joon interrupt us "What is between you two!?"

 

Mir almost froze and not able to explain, oh such problematic couple.

 

"Sorry it's secret I promise Mir not to tell" I said heading toward the living room where seungho and thunder are.

Leaving those two morons alone .

_

But when I inter seungho and thunder were in middle of kissing and make out.

 

seungho was pushing thunder against the wall and thunder not fighting back but responding to his hyung kissing by  and warping  his arms around seungho's neck.

 

Thunder frozen for second and pushed seungho when he saw me standing against the door enjoying by their view.

 

"Hyung since when you were here!?" Thunder asked.

 

"Since you were and warping your arms around seungho's neck" I said teasing them.

 

"Byounghee why didn't you tell us!? , it's embarrassed since you saw us like this" seungho said.

 

"No it's pretty fun now I can tease you two as much as I want "I said teasing them even more.

 

"Hyung please be serious for once " thunder said.

 

"Oh who cares I'm hungry" I said and I went toward the kitchen.

 

Thunder POV

"I'm so embarrassed he heard me and he was able to see my face" I said embarrassed.

 

"Don't be honey you are beautiful. I'm the one how is angry I shouldn't do it in places like this I pushed you against your well" seungho said trying to blame himself.

I can't hold myself he is so cute, so I give him quick kiss.

 

 

Previously Joon POV

 

When GO and Mir left to the next room for their talk_

 

I was so confused with their sudden visit when byunghee pulled my Mireu into the next room .

 

I stayed in shock until I heard moan in the couch seungho and thunder were kissing why so sudden!!

 

"Hay, please not now!! Why he need to talk to Mireu alone?!" I asked the others.

 

"Do I look like I know !?" Seungho said.

 

"Hyung!! What's wrong with you two?!" I said.

 

"Thunder explain to this muscular idiot" seungho said.

 

"Joon hyung sorry we can't tell you " thunder said getting my nerves.

 

"Hurry and say it" I said

 

"Just wait" thunder said looking at me worried about my reaction.

 

"What do you mean!? What's the matter why don't you tell me?" I know it I'm dumb but really I do care.

 

"It's just something that Taemin told us and we want to check it" seungho said.

 

How can they hide it from me!

 

"Byunghee right now asking Mir some questions, clam down it's nothing just normal talk" seungho said

 

"I don't care, why you won't tell me?" I said with angry voice.

 

"Clam down joon" thunder said.

 

"Let's order pizza for dinner" seungho said.

 

"Hyung you are careless" I said.

 

"Be carefull you are talking to your hyung after all" thunder said.

 

"You are so happy about being a couple .you two can love each other as you can!! But you still interfere with my life " I said with angry voice. #

 

"Hyung you are jealous. Then look I can kiss my lover and you can't even hold Mir's hand" Thunder starts to tease me even more and start making out.

 

"What ever I'm done here, I'm going to check on the others" I said.

 

present time Joon POV

-In the office room-

 

..."Thanks hyung you're the best" Mir said while he hugging Byunghee once I came in.

 

It looks like I interrupt them

 

" What is between you two!?" I asked

 

Mir almost froze and not able to explain.

 

"Sorry it's secret I promise Mir not to tell" byunghee said heading toward the leaving room where seungho and thunder are .

 

We looked to each other for a whole minute .

 

I can’t stay like this I would be bother to him.

 

Then I said "Fine. If you want to keep secret as you like, the others are waiting us for dinner" I said

 

_Back to the others_

 

And seungho and byunghee were fighting who should pay the pizza.

 

Thunder asked Mireu "are you fine?!"

 

"Yeah! Why?"

 

"Just because we were wandering about how much he can hold!?"

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

__________________________

here you go a new update :3

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p sorry for not updating for so long time :"(

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"