Sorry if I disappointed you

Everyone know it except us!!
 previously:
Mir POV

I said goodbye to my friends and when I left I didn't know joon will be waiting for me outside the building
 I felt so relief knowing that I can talk to him like the old days.

___________________

image

 


"Hay there are you waiting for someone!?" I said joking with him like we use to do.


"Yeah did you see my son? He is at your age and he looks like you with big brown eyes"

He joked as usual about the father and his son game.
 

"If anyone heard you they will think that you're looking for me , I would say you're going to kidnap me if you didn't find your son" I said.


"Why would you say that!? Do you have any talent or something can make me take you instead!?"He said.


"Ammm I can rap and dance, what do you think about me now!?"I said.

 
Joonie if we continue I don't know what I will say and I know I will regret it.
 

"Can you dance anywhere!?"He said.


"Yeah, I’m surely your son can't do what I can do” I said.

 
"Than get in the car right now" he said.
 

"Saying I look like your son and suddenly you say get in the car, what kind of fathers are you!?" I said it just to confuse him.
 

"You know it better than I do, you should not talk to stranger right!?" He said it with smirk in his face.
 

"I didn't talk to strangers and I'm just talking to my joon, can we go now" I said impatiently.
 

he giggled and said "Okay, baby”.


-in the way to home-

 
"What happened today in the college Mireu !?" He said.

 

“Just the usual stuff" I said.

 

“You look worried about something !? Did someone bother you!?" He said.


"Hyung!"

"Cheolyong~!"

"Hyung!"

"Cheolyong~!"

"Hyung!"

"Cheolyong~!"

"Hyung!"

"Cheolyong~!"

"Hyung!"

 
"Than I won't talk just listening, you can tell me anything!?" He said it with smile.

I know that the old caring joon still there.
what are you saying Mir what the difference they are the same person eventually and he is still your friend.

"Ammm do you remember what I told you about health professor ,who I hate the most ,the one gave my failed in every project until I did the last project in front of his eye" I said.

"Yeah, what about that stupid old man!?" He said.

"I don't think I can continue his course" I said it finally.

"Did that sick old man do or tried anything with you!? If so I will back and break every bone in his body” he said with anger I don't know why but I feel so happy.

"No, no, he just asked to much personal question and asked my about.....you saying If I want to talk I should talk to him" I said.

"Okay then you can do whatever you see it right!? It's too weird for a teacher to be like this to a student you should tell him it's illegal and if you want to beat him just call me okay!?" He said it with serious voice I never heard it before.

"Okay hyung" I'm happy.

-We stopped in front of some house for sale-


"Mir, sorry I have to check this house for a friend from work, can you come with me!?" He said.


What a friend!? I want to know who is his friend!? Feeling like jealousy because this house looks so expensive.


"Okay no problem anyway you guys need third opinion right" I said.


-After the amazing tour-

And after many trails* of the sales women to flirt with joon.

"Mireu what do you think!?" Joon said.

"very impressive your friend so lucky to have you" I said it without thinking.
 
What just I said! Damn it I hope he didn't hear it although it's impassable.

"Thanks, but I did mean about the house!?" He said.

Thank god he didn't make fun of me.

"Yeah very impressive" I said it blushing.

"Thank you for the tour" we thank the sales women and went in the car.

"Ammm what do you think of the house!?"Joon asked.

"Very big and looks expensive" I answered him.


"What else!? You know I have to tell the guy what we really think " he asked.


"Oh right , I don't know but it warm and beautiful you can tell him that too" I said.

 
"Ammm Mir can you imagine us living in our own house alone without our parents interrupting!?" He asked.


"Ammm I think it's will be much more better than sleeping on the couch each one will have his own bedroom right!?" I said without thinking.

 
"oh if you think so but I don't mind sleeping on the couch at least I'm in same bedroom with you" he said.

Joon what you’re up to!?

"Your back will hurt you if you won't sleep right!" I said angrily for what he said earlier.

"But what I can do you won't let me sleep with you in the queen size bed in our room remember!?" He said.

"Okay it's my turn to sleep in the couch" I said blushing.

"No you're not, it’s one of two; I continue to sleep in the couch or we share the bed" he said.

"Like sleeping over in our old days plus you still trust me right!?" He add.

"I trust you with my life how dare you to suspect that!?" I said it without thinking.

I blushed when the realization hit me, what I just said!!

"It's okay than, I’m so happy" he said and made me get more red if that even passable.

After a while of silence I didn't stand not talking to him even if I said embarrassing things.

"How was the work today!?"I asked him.

"As usual so boring" he said."Oh right what did that old professor asked exactly!?"

Why don't you forget!?

"personal questions like If I want to talk I should talk to him" I said.

"What are those questions!? Exactly" He said.

"Did any one tried to force over something!? And that he saw me with an older man he didn't know , looks like player and much more powerful than me, 
he said also about this age very not knowing your own feeling’
 I told him he get it wrong we are just childhood friend and like brothers" I said it all don't want him to get confused.

"Oh is that all, sorry if I bother you" he said with disappointed look in his face.

-suddenly we arrive to the house-I didn't pay attention in the road

He get off the car as soon as the car stopped he looked like not wanting to talk to anyone.

"Joon ,what's wrong!?" I ran after him.

"It's nothing, I just remember something" he said but I don't believe him.

When we got in the house ,troubles were waiting for us.

__________________________

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p sorry if I didn'r write it very fast but I did want it to be longer.

and hopefull next chapter more things will happen.

a hint G.O omma will discover something ^^

image

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors writing not my thing but I want to try it ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"

Thanks for subscribe and your nice comment I will try to do as you said ;p