Scary Old professor

Everyone know it except us!!
previously:
-at college parking area-
Joon:" here we go, have fun oh remember I will picking you up at 4 PM"
 
Mir:"Okay thanks for the ride ,see you than when I'm done ,Oh by the way how did you know I'm out at 4PM !?
 
Joon:" I told you I know you schedule because you told me"
 
Mir:"Okay than thanks see you later I have to go now"

_______________

Mir POV 
I really enjoy my time with him, I felt like nothing change between us it makes me so happy.
But how come he remember my schedule I didn't tell him that much and the schedule sometime changes how can he always know it!? There's must be secret for it.
 
Oh the professor still didn't come wow good timing.
 
Joon POV

It feels good like the old times I miss talking to him like this without any problem or worries.
 
I hope he don't suspect about his schedule it's my secret that I have been hiding it since we start taking different subject .
I had a copy every time his  schedule change. I take it from him or some time had to go to his college to get a copy although I still do it for long time he never notice anything.
 
Hahaha It makes me feel like ninja, damn it I know I'm too obsessed with him.
 
Oh right I have to go to work ,I still at the parking area.
 
Once I looked in car mirror to check no one behind the car I someone knocking on the car who ? It was an older man.
 
"Sorry ,Are you alright!?" I asked.
 
"Who are you !? Why are you here!? Why did you intend to kill me with your car!?" the older man shouting angrily.
 
"But I didn't move the car yet!? And I don't know you." I wandered.
 
"But you park the car in my way, and I'm already late” the older man said.
 
"Than this is not my fault!?"I said.
 
"Your fault is parking in another person place when you're not a student" the older man said.
 
"I know but my friend is and I was driving him here" I said.
 
"I don't think Mir has a friend of this kind !!" The older man said.
 
"I have been knowing him since ever so sorry you don't know" I said teasing him.
 
"But he is so innocent ,I don't think that you're a real friend so what do you want to let him go !?" The older man said.
 
He is going to make me crazy, why he don't believe me!? And how does he know My Mir!? I know he is over protective for Mir safety and I most thank him for that but it's kind of weird since his older and mir never talk about older friend !? I'm trying to look for the bright side but it's to hard.
 
"who are you !? And how much do you know Mir !? You must be a new friend because you don't know me if you want you can ask mir about the truth of what I just said." I'm very proud for what I just said.
 
 
"I will and for you to know I can reach you and break your head if it wasn't true " he said and went running to the building.
 
He is scary why does he care about mir , is he stalker !? Or obsessed person!? He look way too older than me!? He's defiantly not a student a teacher or professor maybe!! And why even a professor obsessed this much.
 
Oh really now I'm late because of him.
I think I should just be more late for the boring meeting ,Oh I got an idea I should go to look for new house it's better than the boring meeting after all.
 
I saw in my way out of the college a house for sale so I check it.
 
It was bigger than my parent house and not to old and very good space and there are 5 bed rooms it looks expensive but why not to buy it.
 
How do I know if Mir like it or not.
Oh god I guise today my brain working very fine, my new idea is to tell mir while I'm picking him up that I had to check this house for a friend from work in that case he won't suspect anything.
Now I had to go for work so I gave the lady who show me the house (I don't know the name of this job) my card to call my when the house is available and I told her that I'm coming again around 4 PM with my partner than I went to work.
 
 
Mir POV
After the lecture is done the professor called me to his office and ask my if I want to talk!!
 
"Mir I know this is very difficult age you have been dealing with and I want you to know I'm here if you want to talk or ask me anything understood!?" He said.
 
"Yes ,yes sir" I said and I tried to escape.
 
"Did any one tried to force over something !?" He said.
 
"No not at all , why you ask!?" I said confused.
 
"I saw you in a car with an older man I didn't saw it before he looked like player and much more powerful than you, I know this age is very confusing and maybe you don't know your own feeling but don't let anybody force you over something that you don't want" he saw me with joon!
 
"Sir you get it wrong we are just childhood friend and like my brother so he is overprotective" I said.
 
"Good to know that ,I don't want late you any longer ,you can take this as an excuse for being late to your next class" he said it finally.
 
"Thank you sir thank you" I said then ran very fast I don't want to be late any more.
 
-I get into the next class-
 
 but the professor didn't ask me anything so I went to my seat.
 
"Mir , what did the professor want from you !?" Taemin said.
 
"He just asked me if I want to talk !?" I said still confused.
 
"Don't worry about the dirty old man he just want something to wast his time" Minho said.
 
Hehehe if I think that way he looks dirty old man playing with younger man feelings and makes them failed if they refuse him scary isn't it!?.
 
"I thinks so ,he asked me very personal questions I can't believe him" I said agreeing with Minho.
 
"what he asked you about !?" Minho said.
 
"It's about joonie he saw him drive me here!"
I said without thinking .
 
"Joonie has drive you here!! why you didn't say anything !? Mir why you don't tell me what happened !?" Taemin said annoyingly out loud.
 
"Hay stop talking to loud Taemin maybe someone will hear it " key said.
 
"You don't have to know everything going on with joon and I , and I will talk to you guys later okay now we are in class and I don't want anyone to hear us understood" I said looking if anyone heard us.
 
"Alright" Taemin and Minho at the same time.
 
-when the class finish-
 
"Mir , mir let get back to our talk what did you talk with joon!? And why you both wake up earlier than usual !?" Taemin said.
 
"What the .. ,how did you know!?"I said confusing that he did know .
 
"Than it must be true "key said.
 
"My secret resources" Taemin while he is laughing.
 
I will do whatever it takes to know taemins true resource.
 
"he scare my sometimes with what he knows about me, I thought he is spying but it turns not, I don't know how he get informations" Minho said.
 
Poor thing .. It's always the same he knows a lot about us and we can never know his resources.
 
"Taeminie this is illegal if you bother me again I must call cops for you dear, and for you Minho watch yourself I can't do anything since he is your boyfriend" I said hopefully I scared him.
 
" Don't worry I never did illegal thing and my resources are totally legal, Mir should I tell your parent about you and joon and the different sleep place !? " Taemin said enjoying teasing me.
 
What the ..
 
"Lee Taemin that's totally personal stop it not in here" key said I'm now greatful for him and furious of Taemin.
 
"I won't talking about it !! Sorry I have to go because our stupid friend Taemin freaks me out" I said out loud.
 
"Hehehehehe I'm sorry but angry Mir so hilarious" Taemin said.
 
What an annoying child.
 
"See you later" I said and left.
 

I didn't know joon will be waiting for me outside the building I felt so relief knowing that I can talk to him like the old days.
 

__________________________

I hope you'll like this chapter ;p the next chapter hopefully soon;D

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"