Why I didn't realize

Everyone know it except us!!


 - mir : yeah ,who do you think yourself to talk to me like this.
 
- joon : your husband.
 
- mir : I didn't want to marry you.
 
- joon: me nether my parent force me too.
 
- mir : all that because you tell them that you're gay , I'm your best friend damn.
 
- joon: I couldn't tell them that I'm in love with my cousin, I was in tend to confess to my parent then to him and after that travel away if no one of them except it.
 
-mir : oh brilliant idea guess what ,my parent think I'm gay and all that cause of you and your stupid plan why didn't tell that it's thunder who did you fall in love with.
 
-joon: mir ah why don't you believe me, I told them but they didn't believe me even they ask thunder If he can except me.
 
- Mir: than why are you here with me!?
 
-joon: he didn't , and my parent want to control who I'm with.
 
-mir: oh good choice ms. And mr. Lee , chose mir a friend and a man in one person.
 
- joon: oh really did you think I want you damn it you're not my type.
 
-mir: than what's your plan to get divorce !?
 
-joon : I will think in smart way but now I got nothing.
 
- Mir : wow joon is thinking what a big show to watch.
 
- joon: stop you dork head why don't you share your plan than.
 
-mir : sorry I got nothing right know I didn't think that our parent will do it so quickly.
 
-joon : than why don't think with one too!
 
-mir : fine than I will get one faster than you.
 
- joon: we will see dork head , right now I'm tired of all this , I will sleep.
 
- mir : stop right there you go sleep out side.
 
- joon: why !? You go out it's my room!! And if one of us went out my parent will kill us.
 
- mir: first it's your fault ,second you sleep on couch and I'm in bed.
 
- joon: but it is my bed !! But cause it's my fault why don't we share it.
 
-Mir: no way unbelievable, I can't trust you any more.
 
-joon: what if my parent saw us not in the same bed!?
 
- Mir: unbelievable why don't you save this brain of yours to find a plan better than this never ending questions of yours.
 
-joon: fine than, good night.
 
- mir: good night.
 
----- flash back -----
"mam , dad, I want to tell you something" joon said.
 
" What is it honey" his mam said.
 
"You need to set down first and relax " joon said.
 
"What is it you start to freak me out" his dad said.
 
"I will tell you fast and short, mam , dad , I'm gay" joon said.
 
"Oh just that" his dad said.
 
"honey we know already , now you can call mir and tell him we approve it " his mam.
 
" Eh !?how? who !! , no you got it wrong, I love thunder but didn't tell him yet"joon said.
 
"Who thunder doesn't he have boyfriend already ,I think his name was yang something" his mam said.
 
"Yang seungho honey"his dad said.
 
"I know that but how do you know all that !?"Joon said.
 
"Joon l'm sorry honey but thunder is going to marry that seungho guy"his mam said.
 
"It doesn't mater what about mir your best friend aren't you couple"his dad said.
 
"What !! How !! When !! Why!! Mireu !? He is my best friend , and no way he is homophobic "joon said.
 
" Why don't you help him with homophobic thing , you and him are perfect together, we already thought you're a couple and waiting you two to come and confess"his mam said.
 
"Why should I he is already know about me being gay and we fought a lot" joon said.
 
" Joonie mam knows you , and knows what inside your heart" his mam said.
 
"but I'm think I'm in love with thunder more "joon said.
 
"Joonie I told you mam knows what inside your heart , believe me you will thank me on this litter but now do you really want to try your luck with thunder!?"his mam said.
 
"What do you mean!? ,and yes I want to try it"joon said.
 
"Okay call him now"his dad said.
 
 
'Joon calling thunder'
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"joonie hyung, how are you!?"Thunder said.
 
"Oh ,I'm fine what about you!?"Joon said.
 
"Fine thanks, joonie hyung what's up you never call for cheating" thunder said.
 
"Yeah, I want to ask you something" joon said.
 
"Okay then ask" thunder said.
 
"Who I'm to you!?" Joon said.
 
"Joonie hyung of course, my favorite cousin" thunder said.
 
"Okay than if I tell you that I'm gay and I love you ,what do you say!?"Joon said.
 
"Oh Sorry hyung but it is not me who do you love it's mir and everyone know but you don't like to admit it" thunder said.
 
"Why !! Who !! Mir again !! Really I don't know what you talk about how do I love someone and don't know about it!?" Joon said.
 
"Because he is homophobic you afraid he will leave you behind once you tell him you love him, you don't admit it to yourself thinking that you like him cause he is your childhood best friend you know him for long time and you think that's natural to love him as a friend"thunder said.
 
"Wea !! Why everyone against me !!"Joon said.
 
"Joonie hyung please help yourself to find your true feelings , because I know you and mir since childhood , when you did not admitting mir was boy , and you once kiss him when he was sleeping"thunder said.
 
"Oh god I hate you , don't tell any one or I will kill you , good bye than" joon said.
 
" I won't tell anyone but you have to confess to mir, Good bye hyung" thunder said.
 
"Joon, is every thing alright , what he said!?" His mam said.
 
"He respond like you two, why the hell everyone thinks that way, I think mir gonna hate me"joon said.
 
"Joonie I have to do something for you but you have to act like you have been forced to okay"his mam said.
 
"What is it !?"Joon said.
 
"You will know when the time come"his dad said.
----- end of the flash back -----
 
Mir wake up on sound of birds ' that's gonna be long day' he thought.
 
Walks away from the bed toward the sleeping joon.
' He still sleeping' I can't believe him.
 The sleeping joon stretch his arms 'he is awake now , I have to move before he sees me' mir thought but too late because joon pulls him into his chest.
'Is he awake or still dreaming' mir thought.
"I'm sorry ,I love you , you stupid head" joon said.
"Are you crazy !? Stop that"mir said.

Joon didn't answer him


' I guise he still dreaming 'mir thought.
Mir tried to pull himself out of joon chest but joons arms were to strong.
 'damn it why you have to be strong right now, I guise I have to wake him' mir thought.
"Joonie wake up ,joonie you stupid, I will beat you if you don't wake up"mir said.
 
No respond
 
"Okay then you will get what you want" mir said and beat him in the chest.
 
"Ouch it hurts"joon said letting go of mir and holds the pain spot.
"And now go out , I need to change my clothes"mir said.
"I already seen it many times !!and I want to change before leaving the room why don't change in the same time"Joon said.
"Go out before I beat you again"mir said.
 
Joon went out of the room but he still want to change so he stay near the door.
 
'Why!! I already seen it countless times why now, I most see it now why he have to do this, the door not closed with keys I can open it little bet and watch' joon thought.
 
He open the door so little not allowing to mir to realize 'look at his body ,why he so strict , does he hate me now,oh god has back so y , what I'm saying he his my best friend hold yourself joon ,am I drooling for mir !? Oh he finish I have to close the door before he sees me.

____________

I hope you'll all like it ;p

sorry if there is misspelling or grammar errors ;p

please comment and subscribe so I can know if you like it or not ^^"