From Elevator Talks to Elevator Fights

Good Luck With That (がんばってね)

A/N: Here's part 2~ I really enjoyed writing it haha XD

 

Changmin jumped away from Shindong and Eunhyuk so fast he hit the side of the elevator and there was a loud clanging noise. Jinae raised her eyebrow at him as she got onto the elevator, "that's not how you plan on changing my mind to thinking that you're y right? Because if you hit me, I'll sue you."
 
Shindong and Eunhyuk started giggling like little girls and Changmin gave them a "what the?!" look which only added fuel to the fire. "I wouldn't hit you! I wouldn't hit anyone!"
 
"So what were you just doing? Massaging them with love?" Eunhyuk snorted at that one and Shindong leaned on him so he didn't fall over.
 
"I'm not the violent type..."
 
"Right...would you mind staying on that side...over there?" she pointed to the farthest area Changmin could be from her. 
 
"I wouldn't hit you!"
 
"Well I don't want a massage of love either!"
 
He sighed. "Where are you going?"
 
"I'd rather not tell you."
 
"Why not?"
 
"It's not any of your business is it?"
 
Changmin bit his tongue down in frustration. "I'm just trying to make friendly conversation."
 
"Oh...I see."
 
There was a lull in the conversation. Changmin looked at Jinae expectantly, "well?"
 
"What?"
 
"Are you not going to answer my question?"
 
"You said friendly conversation right? I was under the assumption that only people that would like to become friends participate in such a thing."
 
Shindong teased Changmin, "aww she doesn't want to be your friend."
 
"You can be my friend!" Eunhyuk patted him on his back. "I might be busy sometimes hanging out with Donghae...and Leeteuk...not to mention Shindong here and-"
 
"I get it!"
 
The doors opened and Jinae slipped out as soon as she could. She bowed to the three still in the elevator before turning and leaving. Distracted by Eunhyuk, Changmin didn't have time to realize that he was supposed to get off at that floor as well and yelled, "wait!" The doors closed on him and he growled. "Aish! You two!" He yelled at Shindong and Eunhyuk. "I knew I should've taken a different elevator!"
 
Changmin planned to get off at the next floor and Shindong and Eunhyuk attacked him before he could step forward. Wrapped around his legs, they both whined and cried for him not to leave them. When the doors opened this time, it was Yunho who burst into laughter when he saw them but was able to get his phone out and take a picture at the same time. "Hehe I'm sending this to everyone~" Yunho thought.
 
"Hyung, don't just laugh at me, help me!"
 
"I can't. I'm a unicorn remember? What can I do with these hooves of mine?"
 
"Fine, you're not a unicorn so help me! Get them off!"
 
"Aww, really? I kinda enjoyed being a unicorn for a while. I was magical~"
 
"Oh my god," Changmin groaned. "I'm surrounded by people like this. 'Wae?' "
 
"Hey that's going to be our comeback song have you heard?"
 
"Just help me!"
 
"Am I an unicorn or not?"
 
"Why do you suddenly want to be a unicorn?"
 
"Because I want to be the Stallion King of Unicorns? Cool right? Huh? Huh?"
 
"HYUNG!"
 
"Okay...but you have to tell me what you think of my new title later."
 
It was a sight to see. Yunho and Changmin fighting Shindong and Eunhyuk off of Changmin. When they succeeded in getting Shindong off of Changmin's leg, he attached himself to Yunho's leg and Yunho yelled, "no I am the Stallion King!" 
 
Eunhyuk yelled back, "I am the Anchovy King then!"
 
Changmin stopped fighting for a second, "should either of you be proud about that? An anchovy and an unicorn..."
 
"You're just jealous you're a moose!" Yunho snickered.
 
"Better than an anchovy."
 
"Hey!" Eunhyuk bit his leg. 
 
"OW!" 
 
During this battle that they were somehow able to have in the elevator, the elevator started going back down and, yes, once again doors opened to reveal Jinae standing there. "I think I'm going to wait for the next one..."