Changmin's Guidebook

Good Luck With That (がんばってね)

 

"Finished!" Changmin exclaimed happily. 
 
"Watching ?" Yunho peeked his head into Changmin's room.
 
"Hyung, stop coming into my room!" 
 
"Touchy! It's not like you don't watch anyway."
 
"Hyung!"
 
"What?"
 
"Can you please leave me alone?"
 
"But I'm bored."
 
"Go be bored in your own room."
 
"But I feel more bored in there. Here is less boring. Here, in your room, I can make fun of you."
 
"You could do something else."
 
"But making fun of you is fun. Now I know why everybody else did it."
 
"Take your unicorn self elsewhere!"
 
"If you tell me what it is you finished because I don't think it's watching . I think that even if you get married one day and have kids, you won't be done watching . I hope you are for your wife's sake but I don't think so."
 
"Can we have a conversation without you bringing up my watching habits?"
 
"Can you stop watching ?"
 
"Hyung, you watch too don't you?"
 
"Yes, but I didn't admit it on national television when my mother was in the audience like you did."
 
"You talked about your man s."
 
"Yes," Yunho said, pausing slightly. "Yes, I did and now men all over Korea know it's not unusual. I helped men with that problem. And you? Who did you help?"
 
"Myself?"
 
"And little Changmin."
 
"Yunho-hyung!"
 
"What? Tell me and I'll go peacefully on my way 'with my unicorn self' like you said."
 
"Fine! I'll tell you." Changmin turned around and revealed a notebook, "ja jan! (ta-da)"
 
"What is it? Your new favorite book?"
 
"No, well it might be now but read the title."
 
" 'Shim Changmin's Guidebook to Seducing Lee Jinae' " He looked back and forth between the notebook cover and the proud look on his dongsaeng's face before bursting out in laughter. "A guidebook? Pff...HAHAHA you actually made a guidebook!" He sighed, "ah, you really are cute."
 
Changmin glared at him. "If you're going to laugh, then don't ask."
 
"But it was worth it to ask. So worth it. Ah, wait until I tell Donghae and Heechul. They'll laugh their butts off."
 
"Don't tell anyone! Hyung you can't tell!"
 
"Why not? This is like joke gold!" 
 
"I'm never telling you anything again," he pouted and Yunho snickered under his breath. "I'm going to talk to Minho. He won't make fun of me."
 
"You'd like to think he won't laugh but he will."
 
"Minho won't laugh at me! He's a kind dongsaeng."
 
"But he's not made of stone. He'll laugh."
 
"No he won't. Watch, I'll call him now!" 
 
Changmin was wrong. Minho did laugh and then Taemin asked him why he was laughing, heard, and started laughing with Minho. Then Key walked in and the same thing happened until all the SHINee members were laughing. 
 
Changmin looked over at Yunho, who shrugged and said, "Don't worry. I won't say I told you so but do you want to try with Super Junior too?"
 
"No!" he pushed Yunho towards the doorway. "I'm going to sleep so I can start my plan tomorrow so go away!"
 
"But-"
 
"No buts but your out of my room!"
 
"So I can say it once I'm outside of your room? That's a weird rule Changmin-ah."
 
Changmin smiled for a second but kept shoving Yunho out, "good night hyung!"
 
"Good night," Yunho said back while grinning. Changmin slammed the door in his face before he could add anything else and Yunho made a sour face at the door. "That was rude."
 
"Is he gone?" Changmin asked no one in particular as he held his ear against the door. "I think so. Finally!" He sat back down at his desk and opened his new 'guidebook.' "I will start with step one tomorrow! I can't wait!" 
 
He flopped onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Lee Jinae, I'll have you in the palm of my hand in no time."
 
A/N: Thank you very much to everyone who commented! I'm surprised at how many comments there were! The power of Changmin lovers is very great! Haha~
 
A lot of you guys loved the unicorn comment too haha so I mentioned it again this chapter for fun ^_^
 
I wanted to update a lot sooner since probably everyone commented but I was blocked >_< after updating my Minho story a lot though, I thought of what to write for this one! I love how Yunho and Changmin interact so it's only them this chapter hehe. Hope no one minds~