New Plans

How To Play A Player

Sorry for the really late update guys! I came back from my holiday to find that someone i knew had passed away. I regularly volunteer at my local hospital and this person who resided at my ward passed away; i was so shocked and my god, we we're so close - i was gone for like 2 weeks and their condition worsened. So i am deeply sorry but i am now back guys.

 


 
Sehun was used to getting everything he wanted. Who blames him? He was good looking, mega wealthy, a charmer and so living with such status, Sehun never takes 'no' for an answer because, that's what rich kids do, apparently. It had became a shock to him when he'd encountered someone who'd stood him down - that someone being LuHan - in oh Sehuns life, no one says no to him well, except his parents but he doesn't really give a damn about them; they could be chilling in Barbados for all he cares. God, he could almost feel his infuriated cells wanting to unleash and pop out of his freaking ears thinking about his parents. Like, did they even miss him at all? Do they even care? , do they even remember they have a son? Probably not, he concludes.

Sehun seriously would have punched a hole in his bedroom wall if he hadnt almost immediately restrained his thoughts to something else more deservable to even occupy a space in his memory capacity. That something being Luhan. Having the kid bow down to him today was seriously an achievement he'd remember for his life. After everything that kid had intentionally done to ruin his golden reputation, Sehun finally had him wrapped around his fingers - that ladies and gentleman is something to be applauded for because that kid now owes him a favour.

A ing favour. Now that its mentioned, it had never actually occured to Sehuns mind what that favour was going be. At that moment of time, he simply wanted Luhan to feel belittled in his glorious prsence because all he'd done is step on his head and trample over it and that's a big fat no to Sehun. He wanted the boy to cower down and bow to his feet like a ing slave should. A laugh -well, what sounded like one- escapes Sehuns mouth at the mere thought. The whole feeling is somewhat foreign to Sehun that he immediately stops his mouth from moving and slaps a hand over it. It's been a while since he'd actually laughed that his mouth feels kind of stiff. It's a weird sort of feeling but it's...nice yet different so instead, Sehun smirks to himself in victory.

The nice feeling immediately diminishes when he hears a soft knocking of the door, echoing through to his rather trashy room (which obviously needed cleaning but no, Sehun doesn't clean). Sehun hopes that its just his neighbour asking for some more of his sugar. In truth, no one really visits Sehun. If it was Kai or Suho or any of them, they'd have sent him a text message already so the only options are either the neighbour for sugar, some random hobo begging for money (yes, it's happened) or possibly one of his admirers who wanted a bit of y magic from the famous Oh Sehun. Either way, sehun makes his way to the front door to answer the person-in-need and upon doing so, he feels his cells boiling in his body becuase there stood at his door is his ing parents. Why couldn't they be at ing Barbados? Sehun mentally scolds.

"What?" is the first thing that comes out of Sehuns mouth because that's all they deserve and if they don't like it then - adios - the doors just there.

"Watch that mouth of yours, boy." he hears the witch scowl at him and Sehun wonders if he needs surgery becuase his ears might have just gone deaf at the high pitchiness of her voice. Sehun doesn't respond but simply stares at his door and says nothing more; he'd rather waste his precious saliva talking to some hobo than these people.
 
Ignoring Sehuns rude gestures, Sehuns parents intrude into his apartment and scurry towards the only visibly clean area - the dining table -carefully trying not to dirty their precious outfits by coming into contact with Sehuns dirt pit. The dining area is the only place Sehun doesn't go becuase Sehun doesn't cook nor serve and right now, he sort of wished he'd gotten a few tips from Kyungsoo and used the exact place a bit more.

"Oh my gosh, this place is atroscious. How can anyone live here?" Pop and there goes Sehuns other ear. Sehun rolls his eyes when he sees the over-done actions - the way she pinches at her over surgical nose together and the way her face srunched up in distgust was almost too comical for Sehun to condemn but he somehow manages to hold himself together. His father wasn't any better as he brings out a bottle of perfume and starts to spray at the air around him as if he has msyophobia but no, he doesn't. He's definately exaggerating.

Sehun shrugs and although he's reluctant to, he takes a seat directly opposite his parents. "Why are you here?" he candidly asks; he hopes they'd just answer and get the hell out of here.

"Arent you going to greet us like a son is suppose to?" he sees his father throw a stern eye to his direction but Sehun makes no attempt to look back, instead he grabs his phone from his trouser pocket and starts roaming on his phone. A grunt escapes the older figure and Sehun in return grunts back and mutters the words "appa, umma."

"Since when did we raise a child with such...rude manners?" the witch accusingly points a finger at Sehun which doesn't go amissed by Sehuns gaze. He daringly slaps her finger away and retorts back.

"Since when have you guys ever cared? And since when have you guys even acknowledged me as your son?" He crosses his arms, annoyance displayed in his body language as he waits for his wanted explanation, urging for his parents to answer back though, he knows he won't get one.

"Well we're here aren't we?" they simply stated the obvious.

"Whatever." Sehun doesn't really give a anymore because why should he when they clearly don't give a either? His parents are like a puppet master while Sehun is a puppet. When his parents want something from him, they'd ask and Sehun would comply and in return they'd continue to pay for his living costs and what nots -it's the deal and that's exactly what keeps there father/mother-son relationship from going on.

"Anyways, there's a friends' party this weekend and you need to go." His mother slips her fingers into what Sehun remembers as her one-of-a-kind-limited-edition Burberry handbag, and throws a rather posh looking invitation across the table.

"The details are in there. Make sure you come. There are a few things you need to be clear about; Mrs.Kim, you know the one with the three daughters..." Sehun pinches at the bridge of his nose in fustration as his mother goes on and on like a broken record in replay. In actual fact, he'd heard this a million times because it's the exact same people who turn up to these party events - the same rich old geezers with their stuck up personalities - and to be quite frank, if you haven't guessed already, Sehun serioulsly doesn't give a . Right now, he just wished his parents would just walk out the door and leave him in peace. He gets the jist of these events already but his parents obviously don't see that. A heavy vibration of the table snaps Sehun out of his misery and Sehun can't help but mentally thank the heavens above him as his mother stops her ranting with a frown visible on her crooked face.

"Whose that? Another one of your girlfriends?" his father questions out of curiousity, craning his neck over for a better view as Sehun checks at his incoming text. His perfectly plucked brows furrow together, meeting in the process as he engages at the message sent from Kai.

From: Jongin

Baek's in hospital, we're at the one near kyungs'. Me and Kyung won't be in class tomorrow so cover for us yeah?

A few seconds later, Sehun ushers his parents out with much persuasion and he's pretty damn glad they'd left becuase they seriously were giving him a freaking seizure with their unnecessary nagging. He quickly grabs the closest jacket to him and leaves the house with his keys, heading to the direction of the hospital. 
 
If there's one trait that Sehun was most proud of it would be his loyalty to his friends. Although Sehun always seems to be seen with that -face of his; even with his friends, it's not that he doesn't care, he just isn't the most expressive person in the world and he knows that his friends respect that about him. Sure, Suho irks at him alot but he knows he's just looking out for him, same goes for Kyungsoo. He'd always known about the strain of Baekhyuns and Chanyeols relationship - again, it's not becuase he doesn't care but he knows it's not his place to be meddling with their business when he actually doesn't know all that's going on. Kai is the most closest to him becuase almost instantly, they had that connection when it came to dance and it was Kai who introduced him to the group. Come to think of it, if it wasn't for Kai he'd probably be hanging about with those old smoker friends of his - now that'd probably had been the end of his teenage life; wasted. So if anything, the only thing he gave a about in this world were his friends.
 

The first thing Luhan does when he goes home is run to his warm comforting bed; face flat on the surface. For the first few minutes, he does nothing but lie there as if feigning sleep but a couple seconds later, Luhan starts thrashing about on the bed; punching and kicking his lanky arms and legs at the air in random motions, creasing the cleansed covers he'd just made the following morning. Now, if anyone saw Luhan right now they'd think he was crazy or something; but no he's just being Luhan. Luhan starts grabbing at one of his single puffed pillows and starts punching at it like a maniac; totally not imagining it being a certain person with the surname Oh. It wasn't long before he stops and lays in his bed, panting heavily like he'd just ran a lengthy marathon but it felt good; good to finally releif the frustrations he'd pented up all day.

Luhan was pissed. Because of the unecessary dogmatic kidnapping curtsy of jerkface, Luhan was forced to walk into his English class mid-way which the teacher wasn't exactly happy about. As a punishment, he had been given a so called easy-task of writing a 1000 word essay about world poverty. It wasn't exactly hard in Luhans opinion but his teacher had specifically stated a few seconds later - with much exaggeration - 1000 words, no more and no less. Evil - but Luhan had no say so he simply obligated; nodding his head in agreement.

To make things worse, Luhan had been pestered severly by his classmates about what Oh Sehun wanted, like seriously can't they just ask him? Luhan does a face palm because he just wants to concentrate on the lesson but voices are calling him from every possible direction making it extremely difficult to do so. It is only when Luhan does a scan around the room does he notice Baekhyuns absence. He was 100% sure that it was Baekhyun he was with in the dining hall so where is he now? Again, Baekhyun isn't there to save him but he doesn't blame him becuase this is all Oh Sehuns fault.

But that wasn't the worse part yet becuase deep down in his memory he recalls; he owes oh Sehun a favour. To say Luhan was utterly aggravated over such matter would be an understatement, it was a whole lot more extreme than that. He'd totally stepped into what ever that jerkface was planning and his plan didn't even seen to be working. In fact, It was backfiring right in his face. And holy mother of Jesus, Krystal was set to comeback in what...2 weeks? Luhan contemplates. He needs a new plan. A better one. One that needs to be on a whole level higher than his original plan; more upfront, more daring - and Luhan has just the plan. It's stupid, but due to Luhan's inexperience in being evil, it's perfection. Luhans exact plan is taming that jerk-of-a-player and yes, he will destroy him! Better yet, he'll blackmail him into taking his sister back. 

He remembers. It's a small figment of his past memory but in retrospect, he's reminded of the time when Chen had once done the same exact plan on his childhood crush; Xuimin. The pair were always bickering about everything; Chen would say one thing and Xuimin would retort back with the exact opposite. He reminisces to the time when he'd spotted the pair holding hands and giggling to one another. Chen had told him that he'd ambushed the poor guy, asking him to be his and luckily, the responce happened to be a positive one. Chen's stupid but its his stupidity that makes him a mastermind in evilness which is an aspect that Luhan will never posses. If Chen was able to score that stubborn little boazi (as Chen describes him as), then Luhan surely will be able to work his charms on Oh Sehun. 
 
Luhan fighting! He mentally cheers to himself and does a fist bump to himself. For a fraction of a second, Luhan contemplates whether an evil laugh was necessary at this point in time but no, Luhans not evil. Tomorrow - Luhan decides - he will sacrifice himself; his sanity, his morals, his everything and deem to ask jerkface to be his. Although jerkface isn't exactly boyfriend material, he will make him say yes. Oh, Oh Sehun will be begging to his feet in no time.
 

Chanyeol grogilly enters his home and Nobody greets him or gives him a 'welcome home'. Hes soaked from head to toe becuase he hadn't expected it to rain. Nowadays he sees no reason to check the daily weather anymore, not when hes expecting nothing but loneliness.

Chanyeol grips at the straps of his bag wanting nothing but to releif the stress on his heavy shoulders. Just when he's about to throw his bag on the floor, a voice nags at him - Baekhyuns to be exact - telling him not to do so. Chanyeol complies and instead, he slumps into the couch throwing his bag next to him. He feels exhausted to the core; the days activities had taken a toll on his body, emotionally and physically draining him. But, nothing seemed to matter anymore. Glancing around, the house was large, filled with the most updated technology that any kid could ever dream of having but it felt empty like always. There was no doubt in his mind that his parents were on another one of their business trips. Baekhyun had left him and somehow, he feels as though he's pushing his friends away due to the strain of his and Baekhyuns relationship. An empty ache pinches at his heart when he realises how sad the entire situation is. He slaps an arm fustraingly over his eyes to hopefully dim out the background lighting and closes his eyes in hopes that he'd just fall asleep and forget everything momenteraly.

"Channie," Baekhyuns voice is muffled by Chanyeols shoulder as the latter burries his head softly, sniffing his neck like he always does.

"Baek," Chanyeol shifts his head against the back of the couch, head looking up as Baekhyun gazes down into his own pair of eyes.

"Are you tired?" Baekhyun questions concerned about the drained look on his lovers face and the prominent eyebags under his eyes. He knows the answer when he notices Chanyeol breaking out into a yawn. Chanyeol doesn't verbally reply but nods his head because he's too busy staring at Baekhyun's flawless face. He reaches a hand out and traces Baekhyuns facial features.

"You're so ing beautiful Baek," Chanyeol comments when his finger traces his forhead. Baekhyun closes his eyes when he feels Chanyeols fingertips slowly approaching them. "I love your eyes but I love mine more because without them, I wouldn't have been able to look into them and fall in love." Baekhyuns heart flutters at the comment.


"I love the way your nose scrunches up when your in your thinking mode. It's adorable" it does that? Baekhyun thinks self consciously as Chanyeol lightly brushes his finger on the tip of his nose.

"I love how your cheeks fire up when I kiss you and shower you with my love." A distinctive pink colour stains Baekhyuns cheeks almost instantly when Chanyeol grazes a finger over his left one. He hopes that they aren't that obvious.

"And, I love the way your lips feel against mine." Chanyeol stops his fingers just above Baekyuns slightly parted lips becuase that's when Baekhyuns eyes flutter open. Baekhyun tilts his head down slowly when he sees that Chanyeols eyes are on his lips. Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a rather quirky smile, the same one that he knew Baekhyun loved. He gently caresses at Baekhyuns rosy cheeks and steadily tilts his head up; their noses almost touching. He feels Baekhyuns warm breathe brushing against his lips and so moves up the last inch so their lips could touch. Softly. Lovingly. It's almost rough with need, yet soft in rhythm. Chanyeol feels himself reach pure bliss when he feels Baekhyun smile in their kiss. Kissing Baekhyun is almost like he's experiencing his first kiss again - it's something he'd never get sick of. Baekhyuns lips are strongly addicting.


Knowing what he'd just done, Chanyeol snaps his eyes open; lightening speed. He groans rather loudly when he realises that Baekhyun is in his mind 24/7. It was Baekhyun that only makes him feel like so. It was Baekhyun that made him go that extra mile; running to the boys house just to make sure he was okay. Chanyeol had stood in the pouring rain, ringing several times at the boys door bell but apparently nobody was home. His only choice was to return back to his empty house because he had absolutely no ing clue where Baekhyun was.

Chanyeols ears strained, though he knew they didn't have to. The straining made his heart heavy as they picked up every sound in the house - every brush of the wind against the windows, every quiet raindrop on the roof, the ticking and tocking of the wall clock - everything seemed louder to his ears and it became almost irritating to his senses. He knew, if he closed his eyes, it would happen again. It always did. Staying awake was the only option he had to minimise the aching of his heart. It was all Baekhyuns fault. 

"What the are you doing to me Baek." Chanyeol cried at the ceiling.
 

HEY! JaeYeonnie here! ^^

Hope you guys liked this chapter and anyways, i will be updating for you all tomorrow aswell! 

Now is where all the HunHan will blossom :D 

Sadly, BaekYeol will continue with it's angst but that's what its all about right!!!! :P

COMMENT . SUBSCRIBE . UPVOTE . BEFRIEND MEH .

WO AI NI MEN! 

LOVE JaeYeonnie XOXO