Two Can Play This Game

How To Play A Player

 

After a successful day of avoiding Oh Sehun, Luhan happily bid goodbye to his classmates who he had become quite good friends with - maintaining good relations was something he excelled in. After that memorable incident, Luhan thought it would probably have been better if he avoided that kid to prevent any more misunderstandings. Like he said, being enemies wasn't exactly part of his plan but at this stage, it appeared that he had made quite a big impression on Sehun’s mind.
 

Entering the Grande house that his parents owned, Luhan proceeded to take off his pair of black converse knowing that his mother wasn't fond of those who made a mess on the marbled tiles that she adored; a speck of dirt and she'd literally go ballistic. The thought only just bought a chill up his spine.
 

"Krystal!" Luhan shouted loudly across the house only to be greeted with nothing but his own voice echoing from wall to wall. It was silent. Way too silent. Luhan frowned as he walked through the hall and made his way into the living room. What caught his attention was the yellow fluorescent post-it note that was stuck on the fridge. A post-it note on the fridge meant his parents were probably away. From the distance, he recognised the elegant curly writing which belonged to his mother.

 

Luhan, 

Your father and I are going on a business trip to London. Don't miss us too much :) Krystal is with us. She's taken a two week break so we are leaving the house to your care.

Love you so much,      

   Mum    

 

Luhan let out a sigh. He didn't really want to seem selfish but he actually hated being alone. This is the first time in which his sister decided to leave him and join his parents on a business trip but who could he blame? Krystal’s heart was torn and he knew a break would probably be beneficial to her as he knew how much she loved shopping. He recalled the time when her pet fish, Goldie, had died as he may have accidentally fed it some form of birthing pill. He blamed his friend Chen for that after telling him about how his fish apparently went pregnant after eating this strange pill that his mother was also taking. Luhan being the gullible one believed Chens words and actually tried feeding it 'the pill' which obviously ended badly (Krystal had yet to find out about that). She didn't stop crying until he took her on a shopping spree, allowing her to buy what ever she wanted and boy, Luhan's wallet suffered greatly that day. 

 

Dejectedly, Luhan made his way up the spiralled stairs and headed towards his room. The warm, fresh smell of lavender greeted him as he inhaled the homely aura of his room. It definitely smelt like home. He tossed his bag recklessly on the floor and sprawled across his bed, incoherently mumbling some gibberish himself. He hadn't realised how tired he was until he felt the lids of his eyes slowly drooping to a close.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, at a Chinese restaurant not too far away, a certain boy was fuming over a certain incident, stabbing at his innocent noodles with his pair of wooden chopsticks. His friends silently conversed in their own little conversation, trying their best not to anger the boy further.

 

"Oi, Kyungsoo where were you today? You didn't come watch me." A tanned boy whispered to the other male sat next to him.

 

"I had a singing lesson remember...clearly I've missed a lot." The latter replied while his eyes darted over to Sehun who was showered with death clouds. A slight pout was evident on the tanned male. He didn't get the answer he was hoping for after all, he had been waiting for the wide-eyed boy all day, the one who'd promised to watch and comment on his new dance routine- not that he was going to admit it though. He also hated how the boy’s attention wasn't on him but on oh-ing-Sehun. At this point he'd actually wanted to thank the new boy for punching his face.

 

"Don't pester about it. He's been pissed all day," a deep voice quietly projected from across the table, edging his head to Sehun’s direction.

 

"What happened to you?" Kyungsoo's eyes went into the size of saucers after seeing the prominent red finger imprints on Chanyeol’s right cheek. He hadn't noticed them since he was sat on his left side. Kai, seeing the adorable expression chuckled to himself and jokingly added, "He got slapped by his wife." Kyungsoo frowned but nodded knowing who they were referring too - non other than his best friend Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Shut up!" Chanyeol warned, threatening Kai with his chopsticks resulting in Kai biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing because seriously, what the hell was Chanyeol going to do? Luckily the said 'wife' was not present, but Chanyeol could only think of the possible reasons as to why the shorter male wasn't here. Was he too harsh? Of course you we're, stupid! His inner conscious answered for him but he shrugged it off, convincing himself that it wasn't his entire fault.
 

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" Suho trudged over and sat in the only available empty seat, next to Sehun.  

 

"What's up with him?" Suho mouthed to the other three while pointing at the younger male beside him. The two (meaning Chanyeol and Kai 'cause Kyungsoo was just clueless) tried to stop Suho from pestering further but seriously? Chanyeol had his mouth open and closing (repeatedly mouthing the words no but how the hell was Suho suppose to read that?), shaking his head in the process looking like a freaking dehydrated fish and Kai? Kai had his arms in a cross and was literally wobbling side to side. Suho was oblivious. To him it looked like Chanyeol was high or something and Kai was doing some form of dance? He wasn't sure but his friends weren't normal so he ignored their silly antics.

"Yah Sehun, is that a bruise on your eye?" Chanyeol did a face palm and Kai didn't know whether to laugh out loud or not. It was already no secret that Suho was slow and stupid which was why he was labelled as the gramps of the group. It was still a mystery as to what went on in his brain; he was the cleverest out of the bunch but in contrast, his stupidity said something else.

 

"Oh was it from that new kid? I always thought you needed someone to spice up your life." Suho added and proceeded to grab some noodles onto his empty plate until he heard a slam, the sound of a chair squeaking on his left and he was left gasping at the pair of flying chopsticks.

 

Oh no! The beast is being unleashed! Kyungsoo gulped down his saliva not before clutching onto Kai's arm which didn't bother the other.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY ING EYE! SO WHAT IF THAT KID SO ING PUNCHED ME? LET ME ING TELL YOU ALL THAT I, OH SEHUN, AM NOT ING LETTING THIS GO! YOU ALL ING WATCH, HE'LL BE BEGGING FOR ME!" Sehun heavily breathed after letting all his frustrations that he'd bottled up all day.

 

For the whole day he'd only heard people question about how he got rejected or how he got punched- he was sick of telling people how he oh-so- accidentally fell (which he knew was a lie but what kind of bad boy admits his defeat?). He'd noticed how quiet the restaurant was and the amount of attention he had on him which, by the way, was everyone in the restaurant - even the people in the freaking toilet stopped their 'business' just to watch him scream. He straightened out his black leather jacket, blew on his bangs and walked out. He wasn't in the mood for Chinese anymore. Who in there right mind would stay in that restaurant after that?

 

"Can we have some more chow Mein please?" Suho broke the silence after his belly made some strange noise.      

 

-

 

Lying on his bed, Sehun tossed himself to lay on his left side to get into a better position. His head was bobbing to the music that blasted out of his speakers, his small lips were pursed into a thin line and a frown was evident on his face. After a hectic day which was so out of the ordinary, Sehun couldn't help but feel a little better having laid on his bed for several hours. After that incident in the restaurant, he had taken the bus straight home - man, he was so pissed off. He had always loved attention, attention made him feel like he mattered. With those stupid rumours of him and that deer-eyed boy floating about, his bad boy image was slowly being ripped to shreds. He had noticed how some boys and girls laughed at him instead of admiring his appeal - this is Oh Sehun we're talking about here okay?. One thing he hated most was pity - it was a sign of weakness. He was most afraid people might see him as being weak and he was so not ing admitting to that. Oh Sehun is and will always be number one and no one is taking his place, especially not that girly face.

 

A minute later, a smirk replaced his frown.

 

Two can play at this game. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HEY! Finally updated! 

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE! 

Okay, seriously...i have been so busy lately with college. I'm going to university and seriously, i had interviews which i had to prepare for D: 

NOTE: I do not abandon my stories, this will be complete! lol

And can i say, THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING! :D 

I LOVE YOU ALL! 

HAPPY DAYS! ^^~ i shall update tomorrow hopefully :P

COMMENT! AND SUBSCRIBE! 

EXO NEED TO HAVE A ING COMEBACK SOON!