Jerk Face

How To Play A Player

Luhan had no ing clue what he was doing. He was always one to have a plan because being organised and structured was what he liked. He had always planned when to do his homework, making sure to meet his deadlines. He always made sure everything was in his favour and was always the good child. But why? Why did Oh Sehun have to ruin everything? 

 

Die Oh Sehun! Die! 

 

Luhan repetitively cursed in his mind. His hand clutches tightly on his last unharmed pencil with the others snapped and buried at the bottom of his pencil case, as his classmates ogle at him. Luhan hopes that the teacher would catch up on the lack of concentration in the room but no, he just has to be so damn oblivious to everything. After that little stunt Sehun pulled, he'd ended with nothing but pure humiliation. The surrounding pack did nothing but glare at the pair, more specifically at Luhan having changed the bad boys’ status from single to not-so single. He'd basically claimed the schools prized possession. Apparently, he was deemed special because Sehun doesn't pull stupid little stunts with his play toys. Play toys? No. Luhan isn't his play toy. Sehun is Luhans play toy. He's just too stupid to notice. 

 

"Okay class dismissed." Luhans chain of thoughts is broken when the tardy bell strikes three times signalling the end of school. Just as he's tidying his pens and books into his bag, a pencil is thrown into his direction and out of reflex Luhan dodges it, merely missing his cheek by a few inches. Thank god for his quick reflexes. 

 

"You stole my oppar!" A girl cries out from his left as her other friend tries comforting her whilst joining her friends childish remarks by squinting her eyes at him. The loud accusation causes several heads to turn into their direction and that in turn gathers a few more bystanders who scurry their way into the classroom. Luhan is more than bewildered at her comment. Is this girl serious? Stealing? Luhan never steals. He’s too good for that.

 

“Is he you’re boyfriend?” Luhan decides to question because if Sehun was taken then he was definitely terminating the plan; being a third party was not his intention.

 

“Y-Yeah! Until you…you stole him from me!” She accuses in an aggressive-sort-of tone, one that causes a small pit of guilt to build up in Luhans stomach. He hesitates, unsure of what to say, shuffling his feet here and there but before he even has a chance to even put forth his words, Sehun makes his presence known and breaks the commotion.

 

“Luhan is my only boyfriend.” He casually makes his way to Luhan and lazily wraps his arms around the said boys waist, swallowing the boy in his embrace like a child presented with their first teddy bear. Sehun weirdly feels how right Luhan fits in his arms. Luhan on the other hand, wedges his bony elbow into Sehuns stomach, startled by his shockingly affectionate display. It was way too unexpected and what’s the word? Disgusting.

 

“Feisty. I like that.” Sehun frees the boy and snickers as Luhan eyes look like they’re about pop out of their sockets. He decides that teasing the boy is his current entertainment. Luhan was different. He likes seeing the way he reacts to his actions and his sweet talks. He’s not the type to whisper annoyingly gibberish crap into his ear or whine for something stupid like the newest bag releases.

 

Luhan stays rooted to the ground, astonished at the choice of words that left the jerk face’s lips. Fiesty? Who the hell says that? The guilt he felt previously is gone and instead, he feels somewhat normal? His hate for Sehun was still there he thinks, so that means normal right? He’s not sure himself but it was better than what he felt before.

 

“Oppa this boy! He’s taking you away!” Scratch that, the pit that disappeared crawled its way back into Luhans miseries. The annoying voice in the corner catches Sehuns attention and reminds him of the current situation at hand. The girl. He remembers her from a few days ago.

 

“Stop being delusional, Hyemi? Was it?” The crowd erupts into laughter and Sehun knows exactly why.

 

“It’s Chae Mi.” Luhan corrects but Sehun decides that it’s unimportant.

 

“You and I both know that this obsession you have is one sided.” He concludes and proceeds to pack Luhans remaining belongings, ignoring her presence along with everyone elses. Luhan is unsure of what to do. He chews on his bottom lip out of worry because he suddenly feels rather sorry for the girl. It’s not his fault that she’s jealous right? He’s only here for revenge and she just happened to be a barrier to his goal. Luhan decides to forget about the whole situation because worrying was only making his heart heavier. He cowardly flees before Sehun could even hand him his bag. Sehun follows the heavy footsteps of the boy not before warning the onlookers.

 

“Anyone who messes with Luhan, messes with me.”

 


Baekhyun lets out a wheezy cough and jerks a little as he does so. “Baek?” He hears Kyungsoo’s soft voice beside him and his left hand is lightly grasped by Kyungsoo’s equally small hands. He cracks both eyes open to see white everywhere and a few tubes here and there. A horrible stench immediately penetrates his senses and his whole body aches in slight discomfort. What the hell happened to him?

 

Kais see’s the look in his friends’ eyes and immediately answers his question. “You fainted at the rooftop.” Baekhyun blinks and takes in his surroundings. He sees the concerned faces his friends cast at him. Kai. Kyungsoo.  He faintly remembers everything and he somewhat hoped that he could stay asleep when he recalls the painful memory. He wishfully hoped that Chanyeol would have at least been here, even as a friend but the glance Kyungsoo gives him answers his naïve wishes.

 

“I’m okay.” Baekhyun’s tries, voice slightly coarse. He knew he had to because his giant was now officially out of his life but that didn’t mean that that was the end. Baekhyun wasn’t stupid. He manages to pull a faint smile. He was going to try. For Kyungsoo, Kai, his other friends, his family and for Chanyeol.

 

"I've moved on now. And you should too, stop doing this stupid act of yours, Baek."

 

Chanyeol had moved on. So should he. Kyungsoo knows. He tightens his hold to reassure that he was there for him.

 


A shaky sigh emits from Luhans parted lips as he leans parallel against his locker. He didn’t think it would have been this hard. Being with Sehun has bought him nothing but humiliation and guilt. But, the deed was done and for Krystal, it would all be worth it in the end because his sister would be happy.

 

“Stop frowning. It doesn’t suit your face Bambi.” The devil himself locks his eyes at Luhan and smirks.

 

Luhan face immediately quirks into a scowl at the childish nickname. “It’s Luhan! Jerk face.”

 

Sehun picks up at his own nick name, “Jerk face? I wouldn’t call this face Jerky. More like handsome. I know you like it too.” He sniggers and throws a charming wink which Luhan finds nothing but annoying. Can’t this guy smile or laugh? Luhan holds back his comment and resists the urge to rolls his eyes at the statement and opts into crossing his arms.

 

“What do you want?” The comment slips out a little hostile and Luhan inwardly curses himself for he’s suppose to be the loving boyfriend of Oh Sehun. He casts a quick glance at the said ‘boyfriend’ afraid that he may have rashly exposed his cover but by the look on Sehun’s face, he didn’t seem to have minded.

 

“You.” Sehun daringly shuffles closer to the boy, trapping the boy between his arms as he leans against the lockers. The corner of Sehun’s lip tilts again in a way that flatters most girls hearts as he drowns himself into Luhans chocolate coloured orbs. Unfortunately, Luhan wants nothing but to smash his own locker door into his face as a response, but that was calling for exposure. Instead, Luhan sends a playful kick onto Sehuns knee causing the said boy to clutch his knee in pain. A smile creeps onto Luhans face one that Sehun doesn’t miss. Sehun decides that Luhan looks best when he’s smiling.

 

“Jerk face. I’m leaving.”

 

“I’ll drive you home.” Sehun quickly snakes his hand around the boys small wrist, preventing him from leaving.

 

“I like walking.”

 

“I’ll walk with you.”

 

“I like walking alone.”

 

“I’ve got your bag.” Sehun smirks when Luhan gives him his full attention. He tauntingly shows him his bag but promptly raises it as Luhan reaches his hand out to retrieve it.

 

“Hey, give that back!” Luhan uses his other free hand to grab his bag but fails. Damn this jerk face and his stupid height.

 

“Fine, drive me back then!” Luhan cutely stomps on his feet dismally.

 


Luhan doesn’t get his bag until he finds himself sat in the passenger seat of Sehun’s car. It was just the two of them in a small enclosed place. The thought itself irked at Luhan’s brain.

 

“This isn’t so bad now is it?” Sehun looks across to Luhan as they stop at a traffic light. Luhan pouts and hugs his bag closer towards himself in defeat, afraid that he’d lose again, but he wasn’t going to admit that. Luhan peers through the glass window, his eyes set on the small ice cream parlour. Luhan loved walking home. Walking home meant that he could order as much ice cream as he wanted but today, Sehun just had to ruin another one of his plans.

 

“Do you like ice cream?”Sehun questions against Luhans ear not noticing the closeness. Luhan does however and hates how a slight blush manages to creep its way onto his cheeks. He hopes Sehun doesn’t catch the burning flush against his cheek and use it against him.

 

Before he could even notice, Luhan lands a palm onto Sehuns face, turning the giants’ attention to the road. “Eyes on the road.” He lets out a cough to cover his embarrassment and throughout the journey; he keeps his head turned to the window, allowing the burning of his cheeks to cool.

 

“Yah! we’re here now.” Luhan turns to the giant beside him and contemplates what to say. Should he say thanks? No he decides, because he was forced to come, it wasn’t his choice.

 

“Err...Okay. I’m going.” He notifies and proceeds to unlock the door but only to find it locked.  What the hell? He attempts a few more times but a snicker escaping from the other boy makes Luhan aware that it was intentional.

 

“Don’t I deserve a kiss?” Sehun gives him a smug look and directs his index finger against his cheek.

 

“Let me out Jerk face!” Luhan shrieked and bangs a hand against the window, hoping maybe a stranger would notice that he’s being taken advantage of.

 

“Yah! Don’t smack my baby like that! Only I do the smacking.” Sehun announces like it’s nothing.

 

“ert.” Luhan shields himself behind his bag and just like that, Luhan hears a foreign ring in his ear. Luhan doesn’t believe it but Oh Sehun is laughing. Jerk face is actually laughing. It’s not a snicker or a smirk he sees but a pleasant sight. His lips are curved upwards and he sees him suppressing his own laugh but it’s nice. It’s real and Luhan can’t help it when the corners of his lips twitch upwards.

 

Sehun realises what he’s doing and stops but Luhan still has that smile plastered across his face. He fights the burn that threatens to rise to his face and opts to cough into his fists to hide the single-sided awkwardness because no, Sehun doesn’t laugh. Composing himself, well, trying too, Sehun decided to let the boy go.

 

“Bye,” Sehun coldly portrays, not intentionally but it just so happened to come out like that. He's got this. He’s in control not this bambi resembling boy. Luhan steps out of the car but before he closes the door he tells Sehun that he should laugh more and naturally gives the boy a smile and a wave. Sehun wastes no time to speed away.

.

.

.

 

“Oh my god, did I just see that? You stole your sister’s boyfriend?” Chen appallingly accuses behind him.

 


Hey Subbies and New Readers and other Ninjas! 

I apologise for the lateness of this! It's been nearly a year LMAO! OTL

I will have reguarly updates after my exams and guess what? They finish in 2 weeeeeeks!~ 

I hope everyone forgives me for the mega lateness and enjoys this new chapter!

PLEASE! UPVOTE . SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T . COMMENT . 

LOT'S OF LOVE 

JaeYeonnie

XOXO