You Are So Dead

How To Play A Player

"Yeollie?" Baekhyun loudly called into the dark house that belonged to his boyfriend, Park Chanyeol, knowing that his parents were away for their business trip. 

 

He had noticed the shadow of his boyfriend, presumably asleep on the couch and quietly giggled at his strange sleeping habits; his boyfriend had the tendency to sleep literally anywhere. 

 

Entering the same room, he patted the wall and flicked the switch, lightening the whole room. "So you've finally bothered to show up?" Chanyeol harshly spoke which surprised Baekhyun causing him jump slightly. 

 

"Oh, you scared me Yeollie." Baekhyun exaggerated with a hand over his beating heart due to the scare, "Sorry, my phone ran out of battery, did you call me?" He frowned and proceeded to take off his wet-from-the-rain coat. 

 

"I called you over 10 times, worried that you may have got into some trouble. I searched everywhere for you. You promised me yesterday that you'd spend some so called quality bonding time together, did you forget or were you too busy cheated on my back?" Chanyeol angrily spat. Tension filled the air as Baekhyun found himself suffocating slowly, with every word his heart clenched. 

 

"Cheating? Look, I don't know who told-" Baekhyun started but was soon cut off by Chanyeol's sarcastic laugh as if mocking his words.

 

"Yes cheating! Tiffany said she saw you and Tao together going to some hotel." Baekhyun saw how much Chanyeol was hurting when he said the words, how his faced showed nothing but anger and betrayal, how he frustratingly ran his hands through his perfectly arranged curly hair (which Baekhyun adored); messing it up in the process. 

 

"Yeol, listen...don't listen to anything she says she's just a lying ." Baekhyun tried as he laid a hand on top of his, reassuring him and hoping Chanyeol would trust him. He had already known that Tiffany was up to no good - the way she'd always chat his boyfriend up, call and text him like there was no tomorrow confirmed to him that she was trying to steal his boyfriend. He wasn't going to let her succeed but unfortunately he knew he was on the edge of losing Chanyeol; Chanyeol's flinging of the hand had made him come to the conclusion that he wasn't trusted.

 

"Lying ? I would say the same for you." The words pierced through Baekhyun’s heart like thousands of needles were stabbing at it every second. Why did he not trust him? 

 

"What?" He choked as he let out his emotions; pain, heartbreak, anger. "Park Chanyeol! How could you? Why don't you trust me? I thought we've been through this! Me and Tao are just friends! Believe me, please Yeollie, I love you." Baekhyuns eyes glistened with tears as he yelled.

 

"Love? Just don't ing lie to me. I saw you today." Chanyeol yelled with the exact same tone.

 

"So this is what it's all about? Why won't you ing believe me? I'm supposed to be your boyfriend!" Baekhyun hollered, furiously rubbing his endless tears with the back of his hand. 

 

"Well at this point, I don't know what to believe." Baekhyun couldn't believe what he was hearing, although it was quietly muttered, it was loud enough to reach his ears. This wasn't the first time that Chanyeol had accused him of cheating but for some reason, this time, things seemed to be very serious. 

 

"Park Chanyeol, if you don't even trust me then I don't see why we're even together. We're through!" Baekhyun ended. It really hurt; his heart felt like it had been ripped out and literally stepped on. He had hoped Chanyeol would run to him and say everything was okay but their breakup was confirmed when Chanyeol growled back with a mere "Fine." With that said, Baekhyun proceeded to grab his belongings and went straight through the door he came from, not looking back once.

 

Staring at his reflection in the bathroom mirror, hands balled into tight fists, gripping onto the basin in front of him, Baekhyun reminisced the last time they were together; the heart wrenching memory which he vowed to never think about again. That day, he had left in pieces. Pieces that he now knew could never be glued back together. During that time he cried for two whole weeks, waiting for him (his ex-boyfriend he reminded himself bitterly) to call but to no vail ended up crying until there were no more tears to drown himself in. Chanyeol didn't trust him so he didn't see a reason as to why he should carry on waiting - he wasn't stupid. 

 

Byun Baekhyun, this is the last time you're going to cry for this guy. 

 

He promised to himself and wiped the dried tears from his face; not forgetting to put on his eyeliner - slightly winged out was his style.                      

 

-

 

This can't be happening! Luhan thought to himself as he found himself being roughly pushed to the cold flooring, sprawled down onto his knees. His knees hurt like hell from the drop, his voice was freaking dry from all the protesting and his legs were tired from being dragged like a dog on a leash. He had never felt so weak in his life - is this what bully victims felt like? Never had anyone manhandled him like the way Oh Sehun did. This was bad:

 

STEP 1: Know your enemy 

  • Total Jerk who treats people like trash 
  • A manwhore/ert/attention seeker <-- somewhere in between all of those.
  • A big fat bully with a capital B!

 

Luhan shivered at the amount of bad qualities he simulated in his mind; which were all true - the list was endless. The smirk that Oh Sehun threw him didn't fail to shake him up further as his mind began to fill up with negative ideas of the aftermath. What was this jerk going to do? He wouldn't possibly go that far would he? Luhan felt his head fill with doubt as he started to quiver with every step Sehun took.

 

I can't let this jerk get to me! 

 

As he watched Sehun walk slowly towards him, with every step forward, he felt his heart pump with terror. Just as their faces were about a few inches from each other, Luhan let out the girliest scream ever, not really caring that his voice was already strained from the previous encounter and began throwing random punches towards Sehun's direction - he wasn't going to let this jerk touch him. 

 

"Ouch! What the ing do you think you're doing?" The taller boy screamed and clutched his eye, stumbling back slightly to steady his feet. Apparently, with all the reckless punching Luhan did, he managed to strike a fist into Oh Sehun's eye. 

 

Oops. Luhan gulped. It was already bad enough that he'd embarrassed him in the corridor and now he'd probably want to kill him for marking his face with a black eye. If it wasn't for the dead atmosphere, Luhan would have probably laughed but he knew what this boy in front of him was capable of. He was way too over confident and had the biggest ego ever; he knew he wasn't going to let this slide. 

 

"I'm sorry!" Luhan croaked and quickly stood up to meet Sehun’s height. It was his fault after all and he actually did feel the tiniest bit of guilt so apologizing seemed a reasonable choice. It wasn't part of the plan to become his enemy either - well not on the first day of school. Being friends seemed the easier approach than being enemies but it appeared that god wanted them to be enemies. 

 

"You are in deep now!" Sehun spat, looking up to Luhan but still holding his now swollen eye with his right hand. Pretty boy or not, no one leaves a mark on Oh Sehun’s face.

 

Luhan stood his ground contemplating on a plan to get away from his enemy who looked like he was ready to punch someone. There wasn't really much choice at the moment; one. He could climb out the window but since they were three storeys above the ground it was not exactly the best choice. Two. He could run to the door and run out but in between him and the door was Oh Sehun himself. 

 

It wasn't long before a knocking on the door broke Luhan's trance. The fumbling of metal keys rattling against each other made it obvious that someone of authority was entering the classroom. 

 

YES! SAVED BY THE TEACHER! 

 

Luhan cheered to himself and mentally thanked the heavens above him. Seeing the adult figure in front of him, Luhan let out the breathe he didn't realize he was holding. 

 

"Oh, will you look at the time, I should be heading to class now." Luhan cheerfully spoke; glad to have gotten out of a really sticky situation where he could have walked out with a broken rib or something worse. He quickly bowed to the teacher and bolted out the door leaving a very angry Oh Sehun behind. 

 

"Oh Sehun you better get to your next lesson. Lunch is over in 5 minutes. Is that a bruise on your eye?" The male teacher showed his concern after he had noticed the mark left by Luhan’s fist. 

 

"I slipped." He lied through his gritted teeth. He couldn't exactly say he had a fight as this would lead to a severe punishment, a punishment which required his parents to save him. He didn't want anything to do with his parents because they wouldn't have cared anyway - actually his dad would probably give him a lecture on how irresponsible he was and compare him to all the children he knew. Apparently they were all better than him. 

 

Sehun stormed out of the door not before meeting a crowd of students who gasped upon seeing the state of his face. 

 

"Oppa did that boy hit you?" One girl cried affectionately while looping an arm onto Sehun's free one. He noticed how some students (mainly the boys) silently laughed to themselves. Sehun could feel his blood boil. 

 

"NO! I ing slipped okay!" He screamed, feeling the need to regain his pride that was already tarnished by a certain deer. 

 

You are so dead tomorrow pretty boy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AYO GUYS! ! ! :D

(does anyone actually read this part? XD)

Anyways, just to let you all know, i probably won't be updating til about saturday. I have mock exams so be patient guys.

OH AND! PLEASE SUPPORT MY OTHER ONGOING FANFIC: WHEN BOY MEETS BOY! READ IT!

PLEASe COMMENT RATE AND SUBSCRIBE!