One Down, One To Go

More Than A Bad Boy

The next day at school you decided to talk to Kai about the somewhat unforgivable action that you had him nervously thinking about all night. On the other hand, Baekhyun wasn't at school today and you couldn't stop thinking about what he had meant at the coffee shop. Anyways, you needed to get one of them fixed and talking to Kai seemed to be the first thing to do.

"Chanyeol!" You called out from the hallway, hands to your face, making the sound more audible.

"Oh there you are, Eunhye!" Chanyeol came running towards you with a big smile on his face, arms wide and coming in for a hug. He's called 'Happy Virus' for a reason, isn't he? You felt your feet go off the floor and it felt like your lungs were squeezed tightly together.

"God... Stop..." Choking out, he dropped you again before stepping back and rocking on his feet.

"I need to talk to Kai." You finally said as you looked around the sea of people. Chanyeol's smile disappeared and he crossed his arms before making a tough-guy face. "What?" Your eyes went back to him, quite paranoid.

"Eunhye, Eunhye, Eunhye..." His head moved from left to right and he puckered his lips over to the side.

"I know." Pouting, you looked down. Chanyeol ruffled your fringe and giggled.

"Kai'll be okay..." Comforting Chanyeol was something you liked because he was always so optimistic all the time. You looked up at him and smiled.

"Sorry, coming through." You felt someone bump into you from behind. It was Kai and with quite a tone. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and nodded at you. You knew what it meant so you ran for the boy.

"Kai!" Yelling out, he didn't even turn his head. He was angry. "Kai-Ah!" You tried again and ran the fastest you could run without getting into trouble. As soon as you reached the door, you opened it and this time you knew he would reply because you were the only two there at the time. He didn't say anything to break the moment of silence only filled with your breathing and heartbeat but he did stop, that was something, isn't it? You took the chance to run for him and catch him by the shoulder. "Kai..." Cautiously you said, holding onto him. He scoffed and shrugged at your touch before turning towards you.

"What, Eunhye..." He asked as he slung his jacket on his shoulder, rolling his eyes and sighing. You bit your lip and thought about what you were going to say. "Are you going to make me stand out here all day?" Kai asked arrogantly before turning on his heel.

"Wait!" You finally choked out, he stopped but didn't turn around. "Kai-Ah... I'm so sorry." Stepping back you said to him in the most upset way you can. "Something came up-" 

"Baekhyun," He corrected you, "came up..." 

"Baekhyun came up after you asked me out and I was stupid and I'm very sorry for everything, I'm so naive and stupid and-" Before you ended your sentence, Kai smiled but you just looked down at your shoes. He pulled your back in and you burried your face into his chest. "I'm sorry." You spoke into him. He rubbed your back and pulled you away.

"You can't really expect someone to like you when you do, can you?" He said with a little disappointment in his eyes as you looked up. 

You stuck a hand up and smiled. "Friends?" You asked.

"Of course." He said as he pulled you in for another hug. "You really like him, don't you?" Kai asked you as he pulled away from you.

"Yeah..." You answered and smiled as you thought about him.

"Well, if you need help with anything you can always just tell us." He sighed out before ruffling your hair and gave a reassuring smile. "Alright, I have to go now." Kai said as he began running backwards.

"Where?" You shouted, waving at him.

"Audition!" Kai yelled back and you smiled before walking into the building once again.

One down, one to go.