Comebacks

More Than A Bad Boy

The past few days, you've been trying to avoid Baekhyun because you've just came to a conclusion that the problems you're facing have clearly been leading back to him. In return, he's stopped going out of his way to talk to you or gain back your attention. But in the early stages of the cold shoulder you're trying to give him, he didn't stop anytime soon from the start. As much as you wanted to talk to him, it was clear after a while that he wasn't even trying to do the same at all. He still didn't leave your mind, of course he didn't. You loved him and that was why it was hard for you. Jiyeon seemed to take it good, smiling everytime she saw you and Baekhyun pass the same hallway without a word. The weird thing was that he was in all his classes.

You've been hanging around your own group of friends alot, you liked their company and how they were forever caring for you.

"Hey, Eunhye. Can I talk to you for a second?" As much as you wanted it to be his words; they weren't.

"Yeah, sure!" You replied as you turned around, only to find Kai heaving and grabbing your upper arm. He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out somewhere after school? You know, just the two of us?" Kai continued, looking down and trying to avoid eye contact with you, a wild grin appeared on his face.

"Yeah.. Uh, sure." You answered him, unsure but happily. 

"That's great!" His eyes gave off a little shine as he excitedly smiled, his eyes turning into half-moons. "Okay, I'll meet you at your locker after school?" He asked and looked down at you before giving you a tight hug you obviously felt somewhat uncorressponding to. He walked off and went to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo before you made your way to your next class. Guess you got lost on the way and everyone was in their classes already. You've been lost too many times and it's a pain knowing that you might even fail some classes if you end up doing it again. Going for another look, you tried again. Still nothing.

"I'm so hopeless!" Shouting out, you said as you sunk to the bottom of someone's locker until you were sitting on the floor. A chuckle broke out which you've grown to love came out of the blue. It was Baekhyun, you just knew it was before even looking at him. 

"You really are hopeless, aren't you?" The voice said and footsteps could be heard coming towards you. You tried to look down at your shoes, playing with them, rather than looking up into something that might as well will cause you an early grave. "Get up now. Your next class is on the fifth floor." Baekhyun gently kicked you at the side of your bottom and you looked up at him. You got up from the floor to get ready to take your schedule from his hand, but there was one thing. There was no schedule.

"I don't want to go to class, I'm already late." You fussed with a little whine in your voice.

"Where do you want to go then?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where ever you're going." You simply stated and immediately thought back on your words.

"Didn't you learn your lesson, Eunhye?" An annoyed Baekhyun asked you and coughed nervously afterwards.

"I'd do anything right now." 

"Coffee?" Baekhyun proposed. "No bikes." He continued. "We can walk there." The last sentence sounded comforting to your ears. Just enough to make you squeal inside your head. What was this guy doing to you? "After all you've done for me I'd be crazy not to take you out." Okay that's it, you felt like you were going to die on the spot. He said it so cooly, but boy did it make your cheeks burn up like last night's hotpot.