Reunited? pt. 2

I Love You Forever, But Goodbye [Short Story]

Jiyong P.O.V

The rest of our vacation went by in a flash. After I left Na Eun's I had a large urge to write songs. YG's instructions ran through my head, but I ignored them and wrote anyway. The others looked like they wanted to say something but kept quiet, which I was thankful for.

Now back in Seoul I went straight to the recording studio. YG came in to check on me a few times but didn't say anything. Teddy came by and brought me food when I didn't leave to get some myself.

"Ji, you gotta take a break," Choice said one day. "We're going out to get drinks, you should come with us."

"Nah," I said without looking up from the computer. "I really need to finish this."

Choice pursed his lips, but didn't say anything else.

I was on a roll and no one could stop me now.

Na Eun P.O.V

For a month I barely left my house. The pain in my heart was raw once again and it would probably take even longer to heal. I sat at the table, idling pushing a meat ball around my plate. My cheek rested on my palm and I stared down at the food blankly. I chewed on the inside of my cheek and winced when I bit too hard, the taste of rust filling my mouth. I took a drink of water to rinse out the taste and then placed the fork down.

I leaned my head back and stared up at the ceiling. My mind had been a mess ever since Jiyong left and it's almost been impossible to think of one thing thoroughly. But there was one idea that kept running through my head. And I was gonna do it.

I got up and ran into my room grabbing the suit case from the closet. I stuffed all the clothes that would fit into it. When that was done, I ran to the computer and looked up airline tickets. Tomorrow, I would be back in Seoul.

Jiyong P.O.V

"Are you sure? It's kind of short notice," YG asked hesitantly.

"Yes." I stood in front of YG in his office. Whenever I came to YG about new songs I usually felt confindent, but today there was a knotting in my stomach.

YG stood up from his desk and studied my face before nodding. "Okay, we don't have very much time to film then. I'll go make the arrangements now."

I let out a long breath and stood up to bow. "Thank you hyung."

"Mhmm," he replied before picking up the phone. I got up and left knowing that this album was going to be a hit. I would work hard to make sure of that.

 1 Month Later

I sighed contently as I plopped down onto the couch.

I was home alone and since Seungri was in Japan right now, Seunghyun was off filming for his movie and who knew where Youngbae and Daesung were right now, I had nothing to do. But it was nice being alone. I picked up my phone to check the time and soon found myself with my thumb dangling over Na Eun's name in my contact list.

I shook my head and tossed my phone to the opposite side of the couch. I picked up the remote and started to flip through channels aimlessly. When I couldn't find anything, I turned the TV back off and stood up to go change. I needed to get out of the house.

Na Eun P.O.V

My heart rate increased with every step I took. It's been a month since I got back in Seoul and I had had a whole crap load of stuff to do before I could bring myself to see Jiyong. But now, I was ready. I stared up at the building and thought about the last 30 minutes. After contacting Seungri, I didn't find out much and he practically blew out my ear drum with his happy shouts. So I hung up on him and called Youngbae instead. He kept his excitement at a more calmer level.

"Seriously? You're in Seoul right now?"

"Yeah...I have been for about a month now. There was a lot to be done," I said as I pressed my phone to my ear with my shoulder to dig out some bus money. "I forgot how busy the city can be."

"We've missed you. Jiyong especially. He wrote a new album did you see it?"

"Yeah, it's in practically every store," I replied. Coincidentally, I walked past a store window with Jiyong's cd in display. "I haven't gotten the chance to listen to it yet though."

"Ah~ Well, you've been busy. But once you get the chance you should give it a listen."

I grabbed my phone from my shoulder and dodged a few other pedestrians. "Will do. So, about why I called you. I need to know where Jiyong is right now."

"Well it's 4 o'clock now...he should be at home now. He's still in the apartment you two used to share."

"Eh? Chinjja?"

"Yeah. Teddy tried convincing him to move, but he wouldn't budge."

I laughed slightly, "Is that so?"

"Yup, so if you head on over there, you should catch him before he leaves for Inki."

"Awesome~ Thank you Youngbae."

"No problem."

"Oh! And if you get the chance, tell Seungri if my hearing is permanently damaged, he will be getting a bill from me."

Youngbae laughed, "Okay, I'll pass that on. Now go get 'em!" We said our goodbyes and I stuffed my phone into my purse before quickening my pace.

It was a beautiful day in Seoul today, the sun was shining still and the sky was a cloudless bright blue. I basked in the warmth and could feel confidence radiating off me. Jiyong was right, I did belong in Seoul.

And now here I was, outside my old apartment building. I had rehearsed this moment in my head multiple times. Each a different scenario. A) Jiyong would have another girlfriend already and reject me. B) Jiyong would still be single but still reject me. C) Jiyong welcomed me back with open arms.

Now it was time to find out how this scenario really ended. I took a deep breath and started forward just as the main door opened. Out came Jiyong in a plain t-shirt, jeans and a beanie. He saw me the same time I saw him and we both froze. Besides the wide eyed look on his face, he looked calmer, happier even.

I smiled softly and gave a tentative wave. He blinked rapidly a few times before making his way towards me. He stopped a few feet in front of me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey," I said a little awkwardly.

"Hey," he replied.

Silence.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asked quietly. A hopeful look in his eyes.My smiled widened a little.

"I moved back to Seoul." I slipped my hair behind my ear as the wind blew.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I've been back for about a month. I would've stopped by sooner, but enrolling back into school and apartment hunting was taking up all my time."

"So...wait. You're back for good?"

"Yup, for good."

His eyes widened and he smiled brightly and before I knew it, Jiyong grabbed my arm and pulled me into an embrace. I hugged him back slowly, in shock from his sudden movement, but soon warmed to the hug.

"I missed you so much," he mumbled into my hair. "And I'm sorry I said all those things, I didn't mean one bit of it."

I pulled back slightly, but kept my arms around Jiyong, and shook my head. "No, you were right about everything. I was just running away from my problems." Jiyong looked at me softly before kissing my forehead.

"I'll take care of the fans. I promise you." We shared a quick kiss before I pulled back again and took a strand of his hair in between my fingers.

"What have you done to your hair this time?" I teased. "And don't think I didn't see the past photos.The blonde, the pink and now rainbow? You're going to go bald if you keep this up."

"Yah~" Jiyong said, reaching over to ruffle my hair. "What about you? Who said you could chop your hair off?" When I had moved back to Seoul I cut my long hair up to my chin.

"At least it'll grow back," I replied, sticking out my tongue. "Just don't be surprised when you go bald and I leave you for a man with a full head of hair."

Jiyong glowered at me. "Nope. Now that I've got you again, you're never leaving my sight again. And if it weren't for the fact that you're in a skirt, I would throw you over my shoulder and take you into the apartment. So I'll just do this." Jiyong reachd forward and took my hand, intertwining our fingers together. Then he pulled me towards the apartment building.

"Where are you staying right now?" He asked.

"I'm at my parent's house at the moment."

"Well, now you're moving in with me."

"Aish..but moving things from one place to another is soo tiring~" I teased.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyong asked. "Almost all your stuff is here still."

"Hmm...is that so? Well I guess I could always just sneak out again if I need to." He stopped and glared at me over his shoulder.

"Just try an see what happens."

I smiled at him and waited for his mouth to stretch into a smile of his own before replying, "Wasn't planning on it." 

He squeezed my hand slightly before walking again. I took two striding steps forward to catch up and wrapped my arms around his arm then we walked home together.


A/N: So I know I could've ended it a little better, but I at endings. And sorry it took so long, I was gonna update sooner but decided to start Nanowrimo and that's been taking up my time.

So I hope you enjoy this finale, and check out my new story I have called The Lost Princess ^^