Vacation?

I Love You Forever, But Goodbye [Short Story]

Hello^^ here's another update for you all~

 

I know it's very short, but I promise the next chapter will be longer~

And sorry for any mistakes..I proofread half of this while I have half a sleep

and I'm too lazy to double check it >.>

 

Hope you like it~


Jiyong P.O.V

 

I walked through the hallways of Na Eun's college. Luckily classes were in session, because the mood to make fans happy was far from me right now. I needed to just go in and out.

 

I reached the administrator's office and entered the room. There were two receptionist ladies behind the counter. The older one was on the phone and motioned to the younger one to talk to me. She spun in her chair and smiled politely. Thankfully my sunglasses and beanie stopped her from recognizing me.

 

“Hello, welcome to Seoul Institute of the Arts, is there anything I can help you with?”

 

“Yes, I was wondering if the student Kim Na Eun is present today?” I bit my lip out of habit and started to tap my fingers lightly on the counter. The receptionist looked confused.

 

“Na Eun-ah?” The receptionist frowned slightly. She turned to her computer and after typing in Na Eun's name and a few extra clicks she let out a small gasp. “Eh? I was wondering where she was...”

 

“What's wrong?” I asked, anxiety growing in me.

 

“Mianheyo..but it seems Na Eun dropped out four days ago..” Before I could reply the older receptionist hung up and joined our conversation.

 

“Ah Na Eun-ah? She handed in her resignation letter just the other day. She told me she was moving and couldn't attend anymore.”

 

“I never even got to say goodbye,” the younger one pouted.

 

“But I can't help but be worried about Na Eun,” the older one continued as if no one had spoken. “Na Eun had seemed kind of spacey lately. She'd bring Ji Ae and I lunch everyday from the restaurant she worked at and before she seemed so happy, but for about a month now she was always looking sad and some what scared.”

 

I thought of all the hate mail she got and could understand why she would be scared. But why hadn't I noticed? Had I really been that blind that I couldn't see my own girlfriend's change in personality.

 

“You,” the older receptionist spoke to me, breaking me from my thoughts. “What relation do you have with Na Eun-ah?”

 

“I'm her boyfriend,” I answered quietly.

 

“And you didn't know Na Eun dropped out?” I shook my head and she pursed her lips. “Well, it's not any of my business, but you better make sure that girl's okay. She's a precious girl, and is more fragile than meets the eye.”

 

I nodded before turning around and leaving. When I got back to the van, the guys all had the same question.

 

“Was she there?” They asked in unison. I sighed and took off my glasses.

 

“No. She dropped out 4 days ago.”

 

“She must've had this decision for a while then, huh?” Youngbae asked, more to himself than to the group. I still shrugged in reply. I leaned my head against the window and stared at the scenery passing by as the van moved towards YG.

 

Does the world always seem more sad when you're alone?

 

Na Eun P.O.V

 

I sat the table watching as my phone buzzed with text messages trying to catch up to current time. When the constant vibrations stopped it came to a grand total of 25 missed calls, 15 voice mails, and 35 texts. All calls and voice mails and 31 of the texts were from Jiyong. And 4 texts from the other Big Bang members.

 

The texts from Jiyong started with a worried 'Where are you?!' and ended with an angry 'God damnit Na Eun answer me!'. My lip quirked slightly. I leaned back in the chair and stared at the ceiling. I thought of what I could do for fun. Updating my statuses on websites is out of the question because they include my location, and I didn't really have anyone to text.

 

Ah! The Teddy Bear Museum was on the island. I got up and went to go get dressed. I threw on some jeans and an oversized sweater and some converse. I brushed my teeth and hair before deciding I didn't want any make up today. When I finished I grabbed my bag and slipped it over my shoulder before exiting the cottage and climbing onto the bicycle my grandma gave me.

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

We all sat in Hyun Suk hyung's office as he spoke to us. I wasn't paying much attention, but I made sure to nod every now and then so I didn't come off as impolite. But Seungri's sudden outburst shocked me enough to almost fall out of my chair.

 

“Chinjja! We get a vacation?!” Seungri's face was bright and happy as he did a small victory dance. The word vacation perked my ears but I stayed quiet.

 

“But listen closely,” Hyun Suk's voice was stern. Seungri's dance slowed to a stop. “This is a full on vacation. No song producing, no song writing, no nothing. I want you 5 to just clear your heads and actually relax before you come back. If you guys suddenly have some big inspiration for a song write it down on a napkin or something and then put aside for the rest of the trip. I mean it. No work!”

 

We sat in shock. This was the first time YG had ever demanded us not to work. Suddenly Seungri burst out into a more enthusiastic dance. The others smiled, and I couldn't help but smile too. We didn't get vacations often, and though I wasn't too thrilled about leaving my lyric book here, I would be sure to enjoy it.

 

“Sajangnim,” Daesung spoke up. “Where is this vacation going to be?”

 

Everyone, including me, listened for the answer. “Jeju Island.”