Chapter- 14 Difficult To Get One Love( 4 )

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's POV

 

"hello! I'm Lee Sungmin from design office..I want to meet with director..." I requested the secertary and she told me to go inside.

so I opened the door and went inside the room but I didn't saw no one.

" Minnie!!!!!!! " someone called me and hugged me from my back.

Suddenly..I shocked first..who that???

but only one answer for me...that manner is only one did....childish....!!!!!Donhae....

Is he director of fashion company?

" enough....Donhae! " I struggled out..and broke his hug..

" how do you know that me?? " he asked me strangely..

" Childish..Lee Donhae..." I shook my head and sat on the sofa..Then I put the files on the table..

" check and select the design quickly..Arr...did you do that idea?? " I remembered..what our managernie said..

he chuckled and sat beside me..

" Sorry..if I don't do that.., I have no chance to meet you.." he said..

that is his ability ..I can't neglect that ability..so I fell in love with him..I always melt in his words...

" I apologize to you...Last 4 years ..I couldn't believe my dad's words.." what was he talking about??..

" I 'm sure ..you think that is strange for you..but Minnie..you never thought..I left you alone..." he said sadly..

" stop...Donghae..I didn't understand your mean.." I said..

" so tell me..what my dad did last 4 years??..." he asked me...

" I don't tell that again..." I refused that wounds..I can't remember that nightmare..

" so I tell you...my dad..gave you a choice...leave me or die...right....I knew everything...." he said sadly..

" I said ..that is not important..."

" but that is so important for my life...I never forget to along time...I still love you since last 4 years..." he cut out my words..my eyes fulled with tears slowly...

" but I saw you hugged with other girl in front of your house...is that your dar's plan?? ..."I said what I saw that time.

" that she hugged me..I didn't hugged her back...However we were young that time.., I was faithfull upon my wife..you can believe me till now.. I love no one except you..." his words made my tears flowing out..

" so why didn't you fine me??..." I felt sadness more and more in my heart..

" Ok!! Cry..as long as you wish..that not enough...you can hit me...but Minnie..you shouldn't leave it alone.." he took off his necklace and took the ring from it..

He held my hand..placed the ring to his own place..

" Nar pu nu...why did you searched me early?? ..how much I afraid alone??..Nar pu nu.." I raise my hand to hit him but I can't do that so I hugged him and cried in his chest...

he also hugged me tightly.." Sorry..Minnie..." he apologized sadly...

--------------

" BHO!!!!!!!! It's that tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter