Chapter - 17 Some Of Love....., We Can't Understand ( 3 )

Different Types Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's POV

" Ash!!! I don't want to meet him " I refused wookie..

She grabbed my hand to move my steps toward Minnie's house..Wookie told me all about Lee Donghae..

That Ok....No problem but big problem is he concerned my Eunhyuk...

Wookie pressed the bell and the door was opened..as we went inside..

" Siwonnie!!!!!!!! " haemin ran to me and  I carried him..

" Annoyhaseoungyo!!!!! " Lee Donghae greeted us and wookie also greeted back him..

Untill half an hour long.......silence between Lee Donghae and me..but wookie talked with him friendly.

" Siwonnie...Why don't you talk with my Appa?? " Haemin whispered to my ears..that little kid wanted his dad to friend with us quickly.......

" think for me ...where do I start to talk him??..." I also whispered but Haemin shook his head...

" Donghae ..Is that your watch??? " Minnie uttered  and showed the watch as Donghae nodded to her..

Arr..I remember...can I ask this case to him??.........

Minnie gave it to his hand.." why did you leave it in the bathroom?? " Minnie murmured..

" Donghae-shi..do you always forget your watch?? " I asked him and the two lady's eyes stared me deeply.

" Sometime......" he answered....

" Arr...siwonnie..your question is .........&&@@$$$$%%%.....%%..... " wookie said what I asked them about the watch...

When wookie words finished , Donghae laughed.....

" that is simple....chairman Lee always wants me to help his job...so me, kyu and hyuk discussed in his house....that day.., we were so busy ..I thought my watch was so heavy for me so I took off it...finally..I forget it...." he explained and wookie laughed loudly...

" siwon-ah..Are you so sensitive that case?? " ryeowook said and laughed non-stop....

LAUGH....NAR-PU-GE-JE-PA....you also know that feeling when you get boy friend....

" siwonnie ..Are you interesting our managernim...?? " Minnie asked me directly....

this is true question.....

" Ya!!!!! Lee Haemin..go to your Appa....you are so heavy during this week..." I can't answered them so I transferred my words..

----------------

" Ash!!!!!!! where is she going??? " Eunhyuk didn't have in her office...

She phoned to me this morning ...to come her office in lunch time....

" May be I was late...." I murmured and I phoned to her........

" Hello!!!!!"

" siwon-shiiiiiiii " she cried seriously......That voice made me breathless.....

" w...where are you??..." I also shook..

" on the roof...."

What??????...Why is she staying on the roof....Hoshi!!!!!!!!! I can't think twice .....and ran towards the elevator...

 

*sniff*  *sniff*

she still crying..I walked toward her....

" Are yo ok??? " I asked her...........

" Siwon-shiii ..." she cried more when she saw me...she hugged me and cried into my chest....

Should I hug her back???........My mind said..YES....and My hands obeyed that.....

" Don't worry ..It's gonna be OK...." I sweet-talked to her...but I don't let her to cry as long as she wishes...

So We parted and I wipped her tears with my thumbs.....I totally crazy because her soft cheeks.........

" Don't cry for other guy....If I saw you crying..My heart was so hurt automatically..." I confessed my mind...

" Waeyo!! " she looked up my face....I didn't answer her but I came close to her face to kiss her...

Eunhyuk's eyelashes fluttered and then she closed to her eyes slowly...as my lips got closer to her pink lips...

little centimetres apart between our lips...my heart jumped seriously.....totally...I can't breath....

Suddenly...Eunhyuk's phone rings angirly...so we parted eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter